KK:H WeekDay Event - 10/22/18 Birthday's Done Onward to the Holidays!

Comments

• flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    edited October 2018
    I just have one thing to say about the new format of the SYS event: please. never. do. this. again. I mean, only 2 tickets for free and then we have to wait more 12 hours? Nononono!
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    My gb. I’m moving slower than usual because I’m busy irl and that’s why I’m sure I wouldn’t have been able to finish the SYS event if I had it 
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Hoping I get an answer from someone on why the timer on the free tickets resets if you purchase a ticket. Why does Glu always find new ways to screw over paying customers?

Overall I like this concept of SYS. But having to wait 12 hours for only two tickets (and that timer restring if you purchase tickets) plus having to wait 2 days to reuse items is ridiculous. That’s my feedback so far.
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Crap, I was late by like 2 hours to use my tickets. Got 2 tickets again

• BreeeBreee Registered Users 53 Posts
    I'm in love with the sys eyes  :s Really wish I had been chosen for this event!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    My Dixie game is one of the sample pool selected for the test of a new SYS.  While I feel terrible for those who don’t have it, I do think it’s wise of Glu to test new features IF they then listen to our feedback.  

Im posting my first three outfits below.  I think @kokokokonut was correct when she suggested that black, silver, and red outfits are getting more votes.  My feelings were hurt that people didn’t like the pink outfit but now I can rationalize it.  Lol. Besides, I love it.  

i have voted a lot and have received kash and energy rewards.  No Kstars

lol, I always kinda take a SYS personally. like i worked so hard on a nice outfit and people don't like it and it's like what?  i guess seeing the more "popular" votes helps cause you kind of get an idea what is and isn't winning
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    @AliBryant I submitted my first 3 looks pretty quickly and after that I submitted as soon as I got tickets.

Also to anyone interested, I've gotten about 5 rewards for voting and they were all cash
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @HollySisk I love that pink dress and I remember using it for a SYS event and it didn’t win and I was so confused because I was like “this dress is so beautiful and different”. But I suppose people do gravitate towards more sparkly dresses or ball gowns in this voting event from my looks since the theme is red carpet movie premiere. ( tbh I seen red carpet for movies like Shrek and etc and there are more casual and fun looks) 
    IOS Player 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @KaylaJ your looks are stunning and you can do it girl! I probably get the dress too next submissions. 
    IOS Player 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    My gold box from earlier today. I was more impressed with my black box palettes than this one.... hm

Also I was like 3 hours late to use my SYS tickets bc of work today ☹️ And I’m running out of good looks bc I don’t have too many items yet alone gowns, so my 2 looks I did today only got 29 and 32. Setting a middle of the night alarm so I’m not late again. Definitely not gonna get my hopes up at all on getting to the hair. But I need those eyes at least!!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • SveaSvea Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    Hello  :) it's my first time posting to the forum, but I have been reading it for some time now. I wanted to give some feedback on the new event aswell.

I was happy to see that the SYS is changed. I liked the old event, because it was easy to complete, but it was always a bit "meh". I always missed an incentive for voting and seeing how well my outfit really did. Also I never felt like my votes really mattered.

So what is better with the new SYS:
    - it looks good (the background etc.)
    - you can see how many votes you get
    - voting yourself on looks from others is more fun

I agree with everyone else, that the 12hr wait is way to long and the event seems impossible to complete for a nonspender like me.

I would really like if the event was more like very short rounds (1-2hrs), with 1 outfit vs. another outfit, where you can see which outfit you are up against, and if you have won.

If they keep the 12hr wait it would be nice if the incentive for voting would be to reduce the timer or something like that. I only got cash so far for voting and once 3 energy.

Another idea, that I read about in this thread, and which would be cool: If the progress is saved for the next SYS and the rewards just get added in the back for the next event. So you can work towards last events clothes and when finished continue with this events clothes. That way spending on tickets would be an insurement to have the "newest" clothes.

Because after all it is a SYS and it should be about the looks and also be rewarding for players, that don't have a lot of clothes maybe, but are very creative with them. 
    Android player, add me here
  • KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Hey guys, I'm back from my holiday to find the Glu gods aren't smiling on me! First, I don't have the fun SYS/voting event, which makes me sad, but, hey, at least I'm not the only one. But then this happened 😩

Energy would have been fine, as those with the SYS are winning energy to help them with the weekday event but those of us without have nothing to help. I was so disgusted with my choice that I closed the game before collecting but that just meant it was there waiting for me when I opened it again! I am trying to be adult about it all but waaahhh!!! 😭
    Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
  • Frizzle1Frizzle1 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I guess the comment is right about the voting not lasting long if no one is playing etc... Silly me brought a ticket and submitted my look, 1 vote in about 1 second and the voting has finished! 
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Hola~ Please vote for me if you ever see me~ This look doesn't really have "wow" factor for I only have limited items in my closet as I have restarted this game a few months ago. 😅😅😅 Thanks a bunch~! 💖💖💖

✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited October 2018
    This happened to a friend, too so I do hope that issue about the time resetting itself if we buy tickets gets fixed because 12 hours is still a lot of waiting time. 

@AmeliaKKH yesss! It's cool that it seems to be kind of how Kollections work, this way we wouldn't have to worry about getting everything now if the score is going to get saved. I'm a very impatient player so I'm always trying to get anything I love by the time it's released but it would be nice to know we don't have to feel pressured about getting it all right now. I also love having the score below the event's icon! That was a nice touch 💕
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    edited October 2018
    I have the event and my feedback:

I hate hate HATE that its 12 hours. Would be so much more fun if you can get one ticket every hour or so, at least I would play alot more.

I love that its a 5 days event and alot more items to win than the previous SYS. I also like that you can see how many votes you got.

Couldnt it be that if we vote alot on other outfits the timer will increase or something? To get TEN cash for over 20 votes is ridic..... I think its better with a feature that will get us to play mooore, not every 12 hour

long time no see btw! Hope you all are well :smiley:

Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited October 2018
    @Katinkae hi! Happy to have you back. I agree with what you've said, something to have us playing more or some kind of reward (other than cash) if we vote for x amount of looks would be great, rather than having to wait a lot of time to open and participate on the event again.
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Well.. it's cold and raining outside, but I guess I'm off to the beach since I won that bikini.

Android
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    My 2nd look 😅 Please vote for me if you ever see me~ Arigato~~~ 🙏🙏🙏

✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • fairylightsfairylights Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Did 9 looks and now I've run out off dresses! I like the format overall, rewarding popular dress voting and being able to see number of votes. But they need to cut down the ticket time to 4 hours to have any reasonable way of completing this. I think I'll be able to claim the dress but not much beyond that.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Syndra x said:
    My 2nd look 😅 Please vote for me if you ever see me~ Arigato~~~ 🙏🙏🙏

I saw this look.  I remember because of the hair.  She got my vote. (I recall because I had just contemplated using it.  Are you keeping that hair? I will keep voting for it !  This morning my looks are still earning votes and its been like an hour. No one must be voting right now.  After 20 minutes, 1 look had like 3 vote, the other zero, then I saw it was still going.  talk about early morning heart attack.......
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited October 2018
    Hey guys, I'm back from my holiday to find the Glu gods aren't smiling on me! First, I don't have the fun SYS/voting event, which makes me sad, but, hey, at least I'm not the only one. But then this happened 😩

Energy would have been fine, as those with the SYS are winning energy to help them with the weekday event but those of us without have nothing to help. I was so disgusted with my choice that I closed the game before collecting but that just meant it was there waiting for me when I opened it again! I am trying to be adult about it all but waaahhh!!! 😭
    Aside from 1 energy early on, all my payout for voting has been cash. All of it, and I am voting. That's all I'm doing in the game. So that grass is NOT greener in the SYS sided the street. Cash yes....I'm not getting energy, and I've read that complaint from others as well.

Edit:  my ‘cash only’ refers to the voting bonus.  I’ve received energy as a prize. I’m calling the stacked prizes of energy, dress, energy, eyes, hair...the things acquired by receiving votes on our looks prizes, and the cash we get for voting bonuses.  

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    The only thing I get for voting is cash. In 7 hours I can submit 2 new looks. I am almost ar the dress
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    A very lucky pick

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    @kokokokonut
    Dixie is competing in two looks right now and she barely has a vote.  We hated the super fast results but atleast then you knew!  Now I’m stressing over how many votes she’ll get. 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    On Wednesdays we wear pink!
    i miss @Vats so much and yet I know the changes to men’s weekend event would leave him devastated and angry. 

@webra  Dixie. @haftime  @jaeann

Holly
    I play on iOS
    Here are my votes for looks 4 and 5. 
    What’s the highest score from here in the Forum?

Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    My Dixie game is one of the sample pool selected for the test of a new SYS.  While I feel terrible for those who don’t have it, I do think it’s wise of Glu to test new features IF they then listen to our feedback.  

Im posting my first three outfits below.  I think @kokokokonut was correct when she suggested that black, silver, and red outfits are getting more votes.  My feelings were hurt that people didn’t like the pink outfit but now I can rationalize it.  Lol. Besides, I love it.  

i have voted a lot and have received kash and energy rewards.  No Kstars

That's crazy, I love your pink look!!

Yeah I've noticed that people like the most classical looks (although the pink it classic too, I don't get it). I tried a few edgier looks and people didn't go for it at all lol. 
    Highest I’ve gotten is 43.   When I said I didn’t get energy...I was referring to the voting bonus.  That has been all cash, I believe.   I am coming up on a Prize of 15 energy I think. And after that.....the eyes.  My next tickets are in 9 hours.  I’m running out of accessories. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • fairylightsfairylights Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Highest I've gotten is 51 and it was my first look right when SYS first showed up. Since then my scores have been 35-45 (even for looks that I personally think are better than the first one).