Options

KK:H WeekDay Event - 10/22/18 Birthday's Done Onward to the Holidays!

Comments

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    edited October 2018

I am soaring through the TB event! First box 25 stars (woooo!), Second box Kash, And third box was this cute Toto dog. I really hope I can get the bundle in my last box! I loooove the hair.

iOS
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Freezing the outfits you use for 2 days seems excessive. Especially for people that don’t own a lot of stuff. 

Also—-Sierra just went on an 8-hr date with her wife last night. Now her wife is already to the sad face? And my only options are ANOTHER 8-hr date in the middle of a professional event. 
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    If your look is only live for voting around 4-5 minutes and you can only submit one look every 12 hours, I think getting around 40 points per look ain’t going to cut it to finish this event. Maybe there is a miscalculation since this is only available for a select number of people vs all the players? I feel like more votes should be coming in per look. Maybe in the 200 points mark. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    JojoluvvJojoluvv Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Is it even possible to finish this SYS event witout buying tickets?  I'm thinking on it and I don't think so... Nice try though.
  • Options
    We haven't been told the total event points required to finish the event yet. 
    iOS
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    The event lasts 6 days and you can't see how many points you need to finish. I think we need more info in case this is a non-issue. I would not spend money to buy extra tickets without knowing how this event works. I posted my thoughts in the complaints thread. 
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Do you mind sharing how many points each look got? You can see by clicking on those look tabs to the left of your image
    Look 1 got 20
    look 2 got 36
    look 3 got 23
    look 4 got 42
    look 5 got 38

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    One thing that's bothered me about the TB kollections is that you can purchase a box for 40 k-stars but once you reach your TB prize and get the free pick the price to purchase an additional box increases to 50 stars. Why? I know it's only 10 stars difference, but it's weird. It should stay at 40 and increase from there
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We want to make sure each submitted look gets the same amount of exposure. Each look you submit will get paired up with other players' looks a set # of times before it expires. The time it takes for a look to expire depends on how many players are voting.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    edited October 2018
    I have submitted 15 looks so far and it got me 599 points. So the max I have so far is 605. But there are 5 more prizes until the hair. I'm guessing it will be around 1000 points to finish the event. I guess if they released the event for more poeple, we could get MORE votes so it wouldn't be so stiff. However, this 3 minutes round is CRAZY! I paid $8 for 12 tickets which is roughly 480 points. To me the fair thing is to give the player means to end the event without spending money, even if it means it will be extra hard. The prizes are beautiful tho. And I'm definetely going for the hair <3 
    So, in a nutshell, this event is:

• 1 free ticket each 12h to the max of 2. So, the max 2 free tickets per day. We get around 15 tickets if we are on point. I got fom 37-45 points, with 599 points after 15 looks. 
    • The rounds are 30 - 80 - 155 - 205 - 255 - 405 - 505 - 605 now... I imagine it will be 705  or 755- and then 100-155 points until the final item. I estimate the final prize will be between 1005 - 1405 points for the final round. I'm super curious. 
    • Each look stays live for 3-4 minutes, which is absurd. At least could be one hour or more rounds - as Kalinda said we get a number, since we wait 12h for a free ticket. 
    Edit: I think with the current number of players, it's not possible to finish the event with the amount of free tickets we are expecting to get. Maybe if they increase the number of rounds or the number of tickets. The price for extra tickets is reasonable tho. I find that less than $1 when you get a pack is ok. 

Edit 2: Corrected rounds points. 
  • Options
    @AmeliaKKH Thanks so much for putting in the work for us to get these stats! You rock <3<3<3
    iOS
  • Options
    CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    Why keep trying to change SYS events...remember last time Glu tried that??? If it ain't broke don't fix it
  • Options
    So if your look expires after 3 or 4  minutes and you only get 20 votes on your look, you have to wait 12 hours to submit a new look? Why not like the normal sys, every 4 hours. Makes it even more fun. I don't think you can finish the event unless you BUY extra tickets💁🏽🤦🏽‍♀️
    Follow me on Instagram:
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    I like sys events that don't require you to buy an item from the closet that you don't like. I often skip on sys because I don't want to spend 30+ kstars for an item I'll never wear when winning the prizes aren't a guarantee 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    so You buy tickets with cash, to submit more looks.  My fridge finally came and distracted me, so dumb it down for me? I’m voting a lot and getting points for that? Or what does the voting do? It doesn’t move me toward the prizes or yes?  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    My looks expired after 10 minutes!! I think that’s just wrong because I won’t be able to finish the event as we only get 2 tickets every 12 hours
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    You get 3 tickets to start with. Each look you submit costs a ticket. Once those looks expire you have to wait 12 hours to get more tickets. I don't know how many tickets you'll get after 12 hours. It could be another 3? 

If you don't want to wait 12 hours you can pay real money for extra tickets which is what @AmeliaKKH did.

Voting and choosing the popular look will increase a meter to 100%. Once it reaches 100% you'll be rewarded with game kash or energy.

@KKHLucy You get 3 tickets. It's confusing because it says zero tickets but you still have one more look. 

• Options
    so You buy tickets with cash, to submit more looks.  My fridge finally came and distracted me, so dumb it down for me? I’m voting a lot and getting points for that? Or what does the voting do? It doesn’t move me toward the prizes or yes?  
    Voting only gets you kash and energy and possibly a star similar to tapping pets or reality run-in.
    To earn event points you need to submit looks. You get 3 free to start, and 1 more every 12 hours.
    iOS
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    My first look expired by the time I figured out what was going on & submitted a second look.... maybe 3 minutes lol. My looks have 43, 45, and 23 (guess my third look wasn’t a good choice lol). Stuck at 111 total. I’m gonna be sad if it’s not possible to finish the event without buying tickets... I LOVE that hair!!

Also I’m confused why you can’t use the same dress/necklace/shoes for 2 whole days even tho you can submit new looks every 12 hours??? I love that you can’t use the same clothes in different outfits at once, I think that’s really fun and makes us be creative instead of submitting 3 of the exact same look. but two days seems excessive?? I don’t have that many red carpet outfits 😅😅
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    For voting you get cash, energy and K-Stars (so says the help section). So far I only got Cash. And you?
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    I've only gotten cash so far for voting. I've only done it three times though so I don't know if it matters the more you do it, the better the prize? Or maybe it's random?
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited October 2018
    So far I only got cash, as well and thank you @AmeliaKKH! I loved your math and explanation, it's truly appreciated <3
    I looove the hairstyle, makeup & dress so I'm totally going to go for it. Thank you, Glu!
  • Options
    AmeliaKKH said:
    For voting you get cash, energy and K-Stars (so says the help section). So far I only got Cash. And you?
    I have only got cash and energy so far. The energy was nice since it helps towards my TB event! 
    iOS
  • Options
    Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    @KalindaKing how is right for only certain players to get new eyes hair an clothes an not everyone will everyone eventually get these items 
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
  • Options
    I agree 12 hours seems odd. Especially when voting for each look ends in a matter of minutes. 
  • Options
    I agree with @kokokokonut, 12 hours is too long. It's especially bad for people who open their game in the early afternoon, because their next chance is going to be in the middle of the night, when they are likely sleeping. Therefore for those people it's an even longer than 12 hour wait. Kinda sucks. 
    iOS
  • Options
    Linhai_PhamLinhai_Pham Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I really like some of the items 

Name in KKH: Linhai Pham
    casual player for now
    i play on iphone xs max
  • Options
    I just saw the same doll twice on the voting booth in a 15-20 minute range. Mine usually last 3 minutes 🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    My second black box.
    Follow me on Instagram:
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters