Not getting any Luxe Goals?

CandycornCandycorn Registered Users 91 Posts
Hi all, 

I was wondering if anyone else was having the same issue as I am, as I have not gotten a single Luxe Goal for months. I've had the once or twice before but never the amount people here have been saying, and now it's been months where I haven't had a single offer. Anyone know why this is?
I'm Thea on Android, add me on facebook

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi.  Sorry this is happening, do you have a lot of undone goals?  I've heard that if you have 10 or more tasks, she doesn't call.  Could this be the case with your game?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CandycornCandycorn Registered Users 91 Posts
    Oooh, that is most definitely the case, have about 40 unfinished tasks lol. I'll keep working them down and see if it changes once they get under 10. Thank you so much for the help!
    I'm Thea on Android, add me on facebook
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @Candycorn I got my first luxe goal once my tasks list was under 12. I started with 49 tasks and it took about 2 months to do them all! Good luck :)
    iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You can do it  @candycorn.   And it's good to know it does kick back in when you get it down there.  Thanks @AliBryant  And, when ever you need morale support, you just come into the event thread and share your quest.  Plenty of forum friends will always cheer you on.  ;)  Good luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary