KK:H WeekDay Event - 10/29/18 Halloween Week and ?

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    can someone who bought the gym confirm there is another costumed character in front of the gym?  If not then Maria's cousin isn't it.  Who bought the gym?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    I have the gym and completed the event already, so I guess there should be another doll
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I really liked this Halloween mini event!
    I mean im always up for free Kash, EXP, Energy and Kstars :3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    yezx said: 
    I have the gym and completed the event already, so I guess there should be another doll
    Did your 24hr countdown task go away?
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited October 2018
    My games, the one has the gym, there’s a doll replaced Monica in front of the gym. After speaking to all the characters on the street, I got a call from Maria, and the Halloween task is completed (timer went off). The one doesn’t own the gym. Monica is there so there is one less character to speak to. The task can’t be completed (no call from Maria). Hope this helps. 

Happy Halloween! I gotta find some time to get the candies today. I try to get them last minute cause if I had them a week or two before Halloween, all my favorite chocolates would be gone already! 😂

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @Angeline & Jon thanks for confirming the glitch. Hopefully @kokokokonut can get Glu to push out a fix. This mini event was such a fun idea and I love the new backgrounds!
    iOS
    edited October 2018
    Thank you.  I already sent in the inquiry, but now we see it in action.  thanks dolls.   @Angeline & Jon   thanks for the image and confirmation.  I updated my request.  ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yes @soundspretty, the task is gone

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Wait I don’t have this trick or treat event at all. Is it because I don’t have a baby to trick or treat with?? I’ve waited a couple hours and tried closing my game multiple times. I’m not in the middle of any tasks right now either, and only have a couple on my to do list. 

I want a fun mini event to see costumes & win some backgrounds ☹️
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Mani86 said:
    So, I got stars in my first two boxes, cash in the third and I am so excited to see what I get in my throwback kollection... 🙄😂

@KalindaKing can Glu please explain why I'm paying 60 K-stars for a palette with only single items, but @Mani86 is paying 40 K-stars for her palette that has a bundle in it..? I did not open my free box, so I'm baffled by this right now.

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    That's weird yours would start at 60 to begin with. Everyone else's begins at 40 until you open your free box, but even then it should jump up to 50. Why the price difference at all?
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I'm sorry that some of you can't complete the trick or treating quest. We'll fix it ASAP and I'll let you know when there's news!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Wait I don’t have this trick or treat event at all. Is it because I don’t have a baby to trick or treat with?? I’ve waited a couple hours and tried closing my game multiple times. I’m not in the middle of any tasks right now either, and only have a couple on my to do list. 

You need to have a baby to do the Halloween quest. You still have time to start a family today!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    I have a question!
    Im really curious to know if partnerships have a max prize and they go away or they keep encrising the rewards?
    I hope i wrotte my question right so anyone can understand :P
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    There a mini Halloween event going on right now, dolls! 
    Oh I wish I can do the event but I’m still knock out form the game this is sad
    Oh. It's said double Kstars offer but why only get 1 Kstar by watching an ad  :'(:'(
    Same here 
    The Stars are only doubled on the Other Offers.  I know it's confusing,  but sometimes the banner says "Double Stars on Other Offers"  but sometimes it doesn't.  But hey,  a Star is a star.  I'll watch the video if you don't want it.  lol. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    My boxes so far. I barely participate in these events anymore bc I know I’m not going to get anything in the boxes. 
  • Sabine_RaySabine_Ray Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Lisylis said:
    This one took so long to finish I was worried the double stars offer was going to run out!

What Is that? 😱 I wanna stars too hehe 
    I probably won’t be able to do the event so may I ask what it is 
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts

My gold box. I was going to pick the 40 k stars, I should’ve went with it 😭
    @LindaVB I'm sorry that you were disappointed when you saw that screenshot of another Throwback Kollection. I'll share your feedback with the team and we'll look into it!
    #VIPKalinda
    t_tree said:

My gold box. I was going to pick the 40 k stars, I should’ve went with it 😭
    On my Gold Box i almost picked the gol box hair buns and instead i picked one of the 5 kash boxes  :'(:'(
    We just released a fix for the Halloween quest. Happy trick or treating!
    #VIPKalinda
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    this mini Halloween event has been so fun! I don't own the gym so I'm happy to know there's a fix for it, it's always good to get some rewards and can I just say that I've loved having my baby with me? I want them with me 24/7 Gluuu
    the backgrounds are amazing! as someone who loves taking pictures, I love adding new backgrounds to my collection, thank you Glu <3
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    The fix ended the event for me, I got a call from Maria asking if I liked trick or treating and that was it. Was that what is supposed to happen?
    iOS
    edited October 2018
    Thanks Glu Goddess.  I was hoping whatsherface would go inside, but I guess your way is better.  Lol. ; ) 🎃😈

edit: I had the same result as you @alibryant
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    If you were able to complete the trick or treating quest, then that means the fix worked!
    #VIPKalinda
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited October 2018

You need to have a baby to do the Halloween quest. You still have time to start a family today!
    Awh that’s upsetting. That’s what I was thinking though. Im working on getting a baby with my partner but im only at about 5000 relationship points so it definitely won’t happen today, and I don’t wanna spend 160 stars adopting a baby just to do the event ☹️
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh

Make kkh great again: