Options

KK:H WeekDay Event - 10/29/18 Halloween Week and ?

Comments

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Happy Halloween! IRL, I wore my new Minnie Mouse ears to work. They’re silver!

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    Here are my 3 boxes:

And here is my collection this week. I'm happy to finally see items other than just shoes and accessories! I would really love to get that green dress but as long as I don't get those shoes I'll be happy 🙂

• Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I'm dreaming of this green dress for years. Wish you all the luck, hope you will get it @Marle!
    Android
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Good vibes out to everyone who's picking boxes soon.   Quiet in my block until now.  Then 3 carloads in 5 minutes.  Boo!  Any Halloween parties tonight?  Hey, what do you guys think about this latest push to make Halloween a Saturday every year. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts

You can get the girl's outfit on the weekend! The prizes will include her dress, bag and shoes with different hair.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    wow y’all are so lucky to be getting stars. But, is it normal to lose all the free kstars offer? I mean, when I started buying kstars bundles/ SMCs I’ve lost all these offers. :( Now I only have to really work hard just to earn kstars; It’s obviously not worth it and so unoractical to be buying kstars all the time. Is Glu trying to push me to the poor zone?
  • Options

You can get the girl's outfit on the weekend! The prizes will include her dress, bag and shoes with different hair.
    Ok, I'll be griding and chasing if that's what it takes!  TYTYTYTY

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    wow y’all are so lucky to be getting stars. But, is it normal to lose all the free kstars offer? I mean, when I started buying kstars bundles/ SMCs I’ve lost all these offers. :( Now I only have to really work hard just to earn kstars; It’s obviously not worth it and so unoractical to be buying kstars all the time. Is Glu trying to push me to the poor zone?
    buying stars should not remove your ability to purchase SMCs.  there must be some other glitch, or there have not been any smcs you haven't already purchased.  Did you send in a ticket to Customer Care?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

I wonder what is it gonna be. I'm hoping for parties (I want that trophy already!!!) but I'm guessing it'll be VIP
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Koakuma said:

I wonder what is it gonna be. I'm hoping for parties (I want that trophy already!!!) but I'm guessing it'll be VIP
    It's probably VIP because VIP is always before an update, and if the update pattern continues, it is coming next week.
    iOS
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Hoping for a vip since I leave tomorrow for Moscow (I know, I cant stop talking about it, I'm so excited), and that way I can just spend stars sunday when I'm back and wont have to tap my ass off for event items
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Wow, have a safe trip @yezx! Really sounds exciting..
    Android
  • Options
    buying stars should not remove your ability to purchase SMCs.  there must be some other glitch, or there have not been any smcs you haven't already purchased.  Did you send in a ticket to Customer Care?
    Hey, doll. Sorry for my vague statement. What I meant was I no longer have free kstar offers in my game which all started when I purchased kstar bundles, SMCs, and subscribing to VIP membership. Does that really happen when you purchase something in the game? It’s been a month or 2 already since I’ve lost free kstar offers :(
  • Options

Also, hope we can get this look in the future. Especially now that it’s Victoria’s Secret season again ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Options
    OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Hey, doll. Sorry for my vague statement. What I meant was I no longer have free kstar offers in my game which all started when I purchased kstar bundles, SMCs, and subscribing to VIP membership. Does that really happen when you purchase something in the game? It’s been a month or 2 already since I’ve lost free kstar offers :(
    Hey, don’t know if it will work for you but for me I turned off in app purchases in my phone settings and it let me get free stars and offers again; whilst in app purchases was on, the only options would be to buy star packs or SMCs but off, the free things come back! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    edited October 2018
    I absolutely love those Halloween backgrounds, but I still didn't get the call for the mini event. I really don't want to miss this out. Any idea what to do? @KalindaKing
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @Cherrey does your doll have a baby yet? It's required for the event.
    iOS
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @Cherrey does your doll have a baby yet? It's required for the event.
    No, I avoided a baby successfully over the past years. Looks like I'm forced to get one now if I want those backgrounds. Ahhhh I'm not ready! Thank you so much for your help:)
  • Options
    PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Oh I’m so jealous right now I really wanna do the Halloween quest 😭😭😩😩 But I still have not heard back from anyone still 
  • Options
    PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    My crazy luck iPad reboot itself so now this pop up guess my weekly event
    Did you send the ticket? I hope it resolves for you.
    Yeah I did and still noting it’s says 4 and half days I’m starting to think it’s more on there end then mine
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    I am so excited for tomorrow and the spoilers, but I really wish it were Friday ~ that pink outfit must be mine.  Who else thinks we need a new pose, a shoe cam in the photobooth.  Maybe bring them in like a circle blowing up the shoes.  Zoom in on those pretty puppies.  They are a gorgeous mix of pink and gold. 
    I hope it's an easy weekend.  i broke a nail and it's affecting my tapping.  lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Got this outfit in my last box. Not sure I’ll get to the tbt box but we will see
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

I tried for Kim’s Pamela Anderson look using the shoes I got from TB box. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    I love this weekend’s outfit ! What I like most is probably the shoes, which can be wore with pretty much everything. Excited for tomorrow ! 
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Options
    OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I had two goes on my throwback box and got the white dress and ombré high ponytail which I like and then with my free box I got the bird but I’m so happy as now it won’t be in my palettes anymore AND I’m not gutted I spent stars as it was ‘free’ !!!  I really like the two hairstyles that are left but definitely not for 70 stars! I really hate how the price goes up for each box; the normal ones were just 60 each which was steep but with this kollection style it feels like you get the rubbish prizes until you start paying massive amounts 😭

iOS player 
    level 69
  • Options
    Not your fault,  I reread last night and thought......Oooooooh I think she meant the free stars for videos went away. At that moment I was glad I re-read before asking about it, I hate being damn dumb.  lol.   But no.  My ability to watch videos diminished over 4+ years,  but others have said turning off in app purchases in settings brings back videos if they've disappeared after a star purchase.    Try that, and again, you  weren't vague.  I read with tired eyes and misunderstood. 
    fingers crossed.  go try that setting change.  (remember when you go to buy something in the game, that you will have to turn that setting back on).
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    I had two goes on my throwback box and got the white dress and ombré high ponytail which I like and then with my free box I got the bird but I’m so happy as now it won’t be in my palettes anymore AND I’m not gutted I spent stars as it was ‘free’ !!!  I really like the two hairstyles that are left but definitely not for 70 stars! I really hate how the price goes up for each box; the normal ones were just 60 each which was steep but with this kollection style it feels like you get the rubbish prizes until you start paying massive amounts 😭

Actually good pick! The ombré ponytail was pretty pricey in last year throwback sale. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    @LindaVB I'm sorry that you were disappointed when you saw that screenshot of another Throwback Kollection. I'll share your feedback with the team and we'll look into it!
    Thank you for sharing the feedback, but I'm not as much disappointed as I am truly upset that not all players pay the same amount. I should actually pay less because I don't have a bundle, but instead Glu charges me more..?? So Glu assumes that long-term players have more K-stars to spend??? This just blows my mind....
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    @LindaVB I'm sorry that you were disappointed when you saw that screenshot of another Throwback Kollection. I'll share your feedback with the team and we'll look into it!
    Thank you for sharing the feedback, but I'm not as much disappointed as I am truly upset that not all players pay the same amount. I should actually pay less because I don't have a bundle, but instead Glu charges me more..?? So Glu assumes that long-term players have more K-stars to spend??? This just blows my mind....
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    Linda

#KKH4Life