v9.6 Update: Turkey & Black Friday + More!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
edited November 2018 in KKH General Discussion

OMG OMG OMG.  Time to start drooling....
I smell an update on the way.

Hey Khloe, Update Anticipation.
You mean there's an update in the oven?
I couldn't resist, you look all 'cookin in the kitchen' .

I love the way everyone's getting into it.

That's a catchy song Scott.
These are the lyrics?

Ok, Let's all sing along.
You know Kim,  I looked all over the internet
& I couldn't find any gifs of you cooking.

Kim Kim Wonderful Kim.
You can't buy the update faster.
It needs preparing.
Like Thanksgiving Dinner.
Your got it. Scroll up, they're singing
& Dancing and preparing...

Ok, stop teasing,  everyone has danced, and cooked...except for Kim,

You are the reason behind all this kray kray, so I'm sure you mean it.
Wait, what the.................

Ok, let's dream, and hope, and sleuth and wish,
don't forget to obsess.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456711

Comments

• AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    I’m super excited for a new version! Hoping for those Kim K outfits we should have gotten as SMC. 
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    edited November 2018
    I hope they add some autumn-ish decorations! i know we got some thanksgiving decorations in our bel air home last year but it would be fun if we also get them in different locations. 

Oh and we need that autumn background they posted awhile ago!!!

• AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    I'm just hoping for all of these Kim Outfits + Her 

Related image
    Related image

• jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    I hope they add some autumn-ish decorations! i know we got some thanksgiving decorations in our bel air home last year but it would be fun if we also get them in different locations. 

Oh and we need that autumn background they posted awhile ago!!!

That picture looks like it smells like pumpkin spice😍
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    Just please make me work for something.! I have the top show, all celebrity perk levels, #1 Celebrity and almost all my achievements are maxed out. 

And pleeeeaaaase increase the payout of our businesses. I haven’t bought nearly as many items the last 5-6 updates cause the items are getting more and more expensive. 🙏🏼
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    After that incredibly disappointing October/Halloween update, I'm hoping Glu listens to more of our suggestions. The way vet players who have many of the items continually get jerked around is incredibly upsetting, they shouldn't have to pay more! The guys STILL don't have 3 weekend earnables after how long? I'm so sick and tired of Kollections!  Bring back a normal SYS (again, I feel like this was partially taken away because we could earn Kstars for gigs during it). Give me a good reason why I should continue to pay for VIP. Do NOT mess with Black Friday. Think of ways to improve the game to HELP players not hackers.

💯
  • NayaritismNayaritism Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    edited November 2018
    I'm so excited! Like @KaylaJ and @Johana I really am hoping for an amazing update since the last one, which with Kim's birthday and Halloween, we all expected to be incredible but fell short.

I'm really hoping for a gameplay update. We haven't had one all year. Most every other year we have had some sort of gameplay update in either a new business or achievements or increasing fans and such.
     (And usually it came in October.) So I'm really hoping for this year's gameplay addition, the game needs to keep evolving or it will just grow stagnant. And the end of the year is almost here, it would suck to go a whole year with no additions or changes to keep the game fresh.

Please GLu!!!
    Platform: Amazon
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
    (^you guys made that happen for Covet so the capability does exist)
    #ListenToFeedback
    (^you guys say you do, please prove that you actually do)
  • NayaritismNayaritism Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    @pua I play on a kindle. And there are a couple more of us around here. Just saying hey because saw you were wondering, but couldn't remember what thread. And this is just as good a place as any as we Amazon gals can wait for the update! 
    Platform: Amazon
    (^you guys made that happen for Covet so the capability does exist)
    #ListenToFeedback
    (^you guys say you do, please prove that you actually do)
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    I am really craving for a new business and a new home! I feel like Rio could do with an expansion since i think a seaside home/ city apartment would be perfect there. Maybe a modelling agency that we were teased in that task where we mentor and choose assignments for aspiring models?

Clothing wise I hope to see more animation like movements in the dress or hair, shimmer/sparkle on dresses and auras ( I feel like Halloween was a good chance to do a bats 🦇  🦇  aura, maybe next year)

More ways to earn k-stars. Things are getting pricey in KKH game. Businesses need to be around the 10-20 k-stars payoff vs 5-3 k stars. And agree 💯 with @KaylaJ about voting event. It should be k-stars payoff for voting events. 
    IOS Player 
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Glu, you can't expect your cutomers to be happy (or at least not angry or disappointed) if you don't listen to our always repeating and popular wishes.
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I would love to see more poses and better quality photos in the photo booth with this update ! Since this game has such a huge Instagram following and community I think a photo booth update is much needed! Plus kkh official Instagram posts photos with gorgeous poses and backgrounds share please!!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Johana said:
    Glu, you can't expect your cutomers to be happy (or at least not angry or disappointed) if you don't listen to our always repeating and popular wishes.
    It's quite depressing, I found threads from 2014 and 2015 asking for some of the same things we ask for now.
    iOS
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Please please please create a way to sell things we don’t want or use! It’s all I want! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    @pua I play on a kindle. And there are a couple more of us around here. Just saying hey because saw you were wondering, but couldn't remember what thread. And this is just as good a place as any as we Amazon gals can wait for the update! 
    Omg finally! I'm so happy now! 
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    All i want is #SYSOnFacebook & #AWorkingPhotoboothForFacebookPlayers <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm so glad you found each other. If I come across any others, I'lll send them your way.   B)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    Just wanted to chime in with my 2 cents..lol I agree with what a lot of you are expressing. I am SO over the constant Kollections...who can keep up with that? I miss being able to pick my own Throwback box once in awhile...I do not participate in limited time Kollections anymore so I refuse to buy throwback boxes and it is painful seeing the crap I get as opposed to the box I would have picked...at least them when I got a dud item I could blame it on myself. And please please please do not change SYS...the last time you tried to change it to squeeze more money put of us it was an utter disaster...I still have rage when I think about WWIB....praying for a good November update....October was pretty meh
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    More achievement levels, at least to level 20. Some of them don't even get as high as 11, and even the ones that do are still too easy to get through, if it's not party related achievements. More goals for reality show gigs too. 
    Platform: Android

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I concur with everything said about kollections. They are out of control. 
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    I can't finish SYS events. I work. I can't check every three hours, and I can't afford stars to get instant results. I have finished ONE since they changed the format. 
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    pls update the  a c h i e v e m e n t s
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Hello; just asking to update the achievements and stop all the kollections. 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    You know what I want? I want an easier way to travel between locations
    hackers can burn in hell
    I cant wait for the Black Friday, to buy tons of stuff i wanted for a very long time <3
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    daffodil said:
    You know what would save time is if they didn’t show us the plane flying graphic every time!  If we could just go directly to the new location, like when we are changing rooms or going in and out of businesses, it would be a lot faster!
  • MsDeliahJMsDeliahJ Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    egg said:
    pls update the  a c h i e v e m e n t s
    Yes!! Glu can you please update the achievements!! Also can you please update the things you get when you open a daily giftbox!!
    Please let us be able to have a 3rd baby D:
    I really want to have a baby girl and i have 2 baby boys D:
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    SugarK said:
    daffodil said:
    You know what would save time is if they didn’t show us the plane flying graphic every time!  If we could just go directly to the new location, like when we are changing rooms or going in and out of businesses, it would be a lot faster!
    Yes that's definitely an improvement. I'd also like some sort of "Next location" button, so I don't have to scroll through the endless list.
    hackers can burn in hell