v9.6 Update: Turkey & Black Friday + More!

Comments

• t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts

VIP outfit in its entirety. I got the gold for a month to get the whole Halloween costume (which was never resolved btw), and it doesn’t expire until Saturday. Not sure how I feel about it, but the hair is definitely unique! Since it was a workout video and we had workout clothes on, I assumed that would’ve been the outfit we earned. *shrug*
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @t_tree is the 4th item the earrings or the shoes? i like the shoes!
    iOS
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    I hope that in the future we could have highlight and contour as a separate makeup item without the eyes and everything attached! And also with more shades for all skin tones, also these lips would be amazing if we could change the colour :(
    And add lashes to the makeup!!
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts

I’m really loving one-sided hairstyles on my doll. I hope you guys release the one on the banner ASAP!! 😋
    KKHLucy said:
    I hope that in the future we could have highlight and contour as a separate makeup item without the eyes and everything attached! And also with more shades for all skin tones, also these lips would be amazing if we could change the colour :(
    And add lashes to the makeup!!
    And separate blushes too!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Amen to lashes!   The update is nice, I'm so eager for Thanksgiving.  ;)  Love some hair I have to buy,  now I can't wait fot the weekend info.  Thanks guys for all the screenshots.  Tomorrow the Androids will know what to expect. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NayaritismNayaritism Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Love that VIP short hair, but Amazon doesn't even have the option once we get the update. Makes no sense for a company that clearly likes earning money foremost would just deny a whole different market the chance to throw more money at them.

I hope it comes available eventually, like the Carrie dress from last month too, really loved it.
    Platform: Amazon
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
    (^you guys made that happen for Covet so the capability does exist)
    #ListenToFeedback
    (^you guys say you do, please prove that you actually do)
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    This update was so late, I only saw this update was released this morning!!!
    Like @KaylaJ I canceled my bronze subscription, there are so few items on discount and the discount is too low.
    Super excited about Thanksgiving and Black Friday though!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    So we got a french fries purse? 
    I like that shirt @Rebelliaux , but it reminds me of a box for french fries, too. 

Android
    I'll be honest, only one game had the VIP last time, the Carrie dress.  So  yesterday morning, I quickly VIP-ed my other 2 dolls.  grabbed the Halloween Carrie dress, and then when the update hits, they'll get this month's as well.  I just never got to the store till yesterday.  But I really like the  outfit, and I'm so close on winning VIP things in the giftboxes.  OMG,  Add the extra 2 energy,  and more Celeb Points each day,  I'm hooked on VIP. 
    Good morning good morning good morning.  ;)
    So, um, I'm actually only in this thread to grab Kalinda's quote about the Weekend Event.  It's Thursday, and this is the 1st event of the new update so......I better get busy, huh?
    I'll be honest, I LOVE our chef and gourmet kitchen.  My cabinets are white, so the "classic" look reminds me of home, if only my white ones had that lilac tint.  ;)  And is it my imagination, or is the chef one of our few full sized men in the game?  Jonathon is taller than regular guys, and I think our chef is a little more substantial if you know what I mean. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'll be honest, only one game had the VIP last time, the Carrie dress.  So  yesterday morning, I quickly VIP-ed my other 2 dolls.  grabbed the Halloween Carrie dress, and then when the update hits, they'll get this month's as well.  I just never got to the store till yesterday.  But I really like the  outfit, and I'm so close on winning VIP things in the giftboxes.  OMG,  Add the extra 2 energy,  and more Celeb Points each day,  I'm hooked on VIP. 
    Good morning good morning good morning.  ;)
    So, um, I'm actually only in this thread to grab Kalinda's quote about the Weekend Event.  It's Thursday, and this is the 1st event of the new update so......I better get busy, huh?
    I'll be honest, I LOVE our chef and gourmet kitchen.  My cabinets are white, so the "classic" look reminds me of home, if only my white ones had that lilac tint.  ;)  And is it my imagination, or is the chef one of our few full sized men in the game?  Jonathon is taller than regular guys, and I think our chef is a little more substantial if you know what I mean. ;)
    Speaking of Jonathan...
    🤣✌🏼
    So we got a french fries purse? 
    I like that shirt @Rebelliaux , but it reminds me of a box for french fries, too. 

100%, doll. 9.6 update is a french fries fiesta.
    can’t wait for the weekend event items to come tho.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Speaking of Jonathan...
    🤣✌🏼

PM to add
  • Miley_Caren343Miley_Caren343 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    If the players with android devices don't get the update today...am going to be pissed! Seriously? We always are the ones who get spoiled cause of instagram we all want to expereance the update at the same time! Not cool👎👎👎
    Speaking of Jonathan...
    🤣✌🏼

Ahahaudjkskzkska
  • bbyoticbbyotic Registered Users 109 Posts
    I can't believe I guessed that you wouldn't be able to change the lips colour 🙄 I like how the colour but I feel like they should make it possible to change it?? specially since in the promos they use different shades than the ones available in the game 😔😔😔
    Android user since 2014
    Portuguese player!!
  • MsDeliahJMsDeliahJ Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    edited November 2018
    If the players with android devices don't get the update today...am going to be pissed! Seriously? We always are the ones who get spoiled cause of instagram we all want to expereance the update at the same time! Not cool👎👎👎
     And it's like every update girl, it really gets on our nerves having to wait.
    MsDeliahJ said:
     And it's like every update girl, it really gets on our nerves having to wait.
    It is soo upsetting!😠😭
    The banner looks soo good, i can't wait to get my hands on this hairstyle and the sparkly latte😍😍😍
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Just a reminder: last month Android got the update first.
     #patienceisavirtue
    Android
     #patienceisavirtue
    Umm yes and that was literally THE first time...IOS always get the updates first.
    Something to think about,  iOS =Apple.  1 manufacturer
    In 2015 there were 1,300 manufacturers of Android devices.
    That might have something to do with usually getting iOS first. 
        But yeah,  I'm psyched and can't wait.  Android Android Android Android!

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    The lips and new eye highlight duo on all the skin types
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    The kitchen looks GORGEOUS!
    Im sad theres only 2 Kash clothing itens to buy on this update, but i actually quite like the top and the skirt seems a long skirt :P 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    I wasn’t a huge fan of the update (which is great as I can save my stars for Black Friday!). I love the makeup items but with Black Friday so close, I felt I could wait and get them another time 🙈 
    I did however get this top (as it was 1 of only 2 Kash items) and I really love it! Perfect for winter looks 😁
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    The lips and new eye highlight duo on all the skin type

@kaydencekkh where is this black jumper from!? 😍
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    @MissEm1994 it’s one of the vip storyline items! From the bronze subscription 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    The eyes are grey? Or we can change the color?
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts

#patienceisavirtue
    Umm yes and that was literally THE first time...IOS always get the updates first.
    Mmmm it was definitely at least the second time! Maybe third!

Anyhoo, Android users rejoice! Keep your eyes peeled now for the update in the Play Store!
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    edited November 2018
     #patienceisavirtue

Exactly @Rumpelstilzchen and that wasn’t the first time Android got the update before iOS, but new players probably wouldn’t know that as it happened a while back, just sayin

#patienceisavirtue