KK:H Weekday Event - 11/05/18 - Monday Means How Many Cupcakes to Go?

Comments

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    @AliBryant how long have you been with your husband? I remember I had a maxed out relationship and then broke up, but then when I got a new relationship and as I leveled it up I got some new items, that hair being one of them. Maybe you need to date different people
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Koakuma said:
    @AliBryant how long have you been with your husband? I remember I had a maxed out relationship and then broke up, but then when I got a new relationship and as I leveled it up I got some new items, that hair being one of them. Maybe you need to date different people
    since 2014! haha.
    iOS
    @Rikk @Koakuma or anyone else who knows...what does the lovers achievement max out at? I currently have 70% on level 7
    iOS
    Answered my own question. Level 7 is the last level. Thanks so much ladies!! I went on a ton of one hour dates with NPCs and after I hit the max on level 7, my husband called and gifted me this gorgeous hairstyle ❤️

iOS
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    i have Love 8 maxed

Also, I'm lucky my palette looks good cause I've gotten kash kash kash
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    @kaylaj this was the "lovers" achievement. I still can't figure out how to advance the "love" achievement. I went on like 20 1-hour dates in Soho with vintage wine just now, and it didn't budge.
    iOS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @AliBryant My “love” achievement is actually higher than my “lovers” one.... (both same level but love is 68% and lovers is 42%). I’ve never not gotten 5 hearts on a date tho that I can remember, so that’s weird that my “love” one is ahead. I have no idea what you could be doing wrong.

Maybe the kiss action would help? I feel like I really only use kiss and vintage wine, unless not a choice, then I click other ones until vintage wine is back lol.
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    @mikaylachimo hopefully it worked out better for you, because exactly zero of the people I voted for won lol *sigh*
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    I took a chance with the new Kollection this week and won these earrings. I’m quite pleased actually; they’re pretty cool and gothic 💁🏻‍♀️
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited November 2018
    @t_tree it’s still a very very close and stressful race for us!! Both main candidates for governor are at 49% and keep switching who’s in the lead by only a handful of votes. 90% reporting so far, and there definitely won’t be a winner until the very end. I’ve been refreshing every 2 seconds 😬 ....on the bright side, my vote for senator won! But that one was expected.
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Wow what a coincidence 😍 ! @Naimonster and my doll were wearing matching outfits :love:

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    jaeann said:

Won the dress 🙃 My girl @Angeline & Jon and I backstage twinning! 
    Congrats, @jaeann  The dress is pretty. I like it a lot. 😊

Thanks @Rumpelstilzchen 💖

@AliBryant The “lovers” achievement should progress each time you go on a date, doesn’t matter who you date. Currently it’s maxed at level 7 (7 gifts total). You should contact support if your achievement is not progressing. 

** Tagging is still glitching. I wonder it might be the reason I don’t get the notifications when ppl tag me?! 🤔
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • CandycornCandycorn Registered Users 91 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Got all 3 of my boxes and managed to get cash in all them  :( On the upside, so far I've managed to work my tasks down from 38 to 32!  :D
    I'm Thea on Android, add me on facebook
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    What I got:

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    @Angeline & Jon did you try checking the notification settings in your profile?
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    edited November 2018
    jaeann said:

Won the dress 🙃 My girl @Angeline & Jon and I backstage twinning! 
    Congrats!  This dress is gorgeous, I’ve lusted after it for ages but I’ve never seen it in any of my tb boxes, regular or kollection 😭
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Thanks @Angeline & Jon and I did get your tag but mine is still not working 😞 

@Rikk and ty I’m happy I finally got something in a tb kollection I wanted 😊 

@SugarK thanks! This is the first time I have seen it so maybe it will be popping up more! 🤗

edit: I see what you are talking about now Angeline because it worked for Rikk this time. It’s weird when I tap your name it pops up in parenthesis. 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Just a random question but are only previous giftbox items in the throwback boxes? Or also the earnables, I just noticed I basically always get the items from the gift boxes... Maybe its just in my head though 😅

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    @yezx Earnables are too, the purple dress jaeann posted above was earnable, as was the hair that came with it.
    iOS
  • MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    yezx said:
    Just a random question but are only previous giftbox items in the throwback boxes? Or also the earnables, I just noticed I basically always get the items from the gift boxes... Maybe its just in my head though 😅

earnables too
    Ok so this morning I went on some dates at Oak and Panino. Can confirm, the "love" achievement only moves up at Oak when you do "picture together" and at Panino when you do "flirt". I will keep working on this achievement and update if I have more tips!
    iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Candycorn said:
    Got all 3 of my boxes and managed to get cash in all them  :( On the upside, so far I've managed to work my tasks down from 38 to 32! 
    There you go, I know it seems like a lot, but you are doing great @Candycorn
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Koakuma said:
    since 2014! haha.
    Not gonna lie I had to laugh bc I was thinking u mean in rl bc I was gonna be like I been waiting forever and a day lol oops 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Got the black skirt on my Kolection <3
    Its a very unique black skirt <3

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    @Johana yes, my notification setting is on. @jaeann I’m thinking it might have to do with the “&” symbol in my account name. Last time when the forum was revamped, I couldn’t sign into my account because of the “&”. I might have to start a new forum account. I want to create an account name that’s not too similar to my real life name. I’m embarrassed to let ppl know I’m playing the game. 😂

@SugarK I’m sending good vibes your way. I hope you get the purple dress soon! 🤞🏻

And ... drumroll please ... 

I got the hair with earmuffs on!!!! Yay !!!! 🎉😊

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Hmm...🤔I've noticed that on my game the event bullhorn changed and it's indicating to me that we may be having a professional event for this weekend. 

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    You're right - we're having a 5-Star Weekend!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts

@SugarK I’m sending good vibes your way. I hope you get the purple dress soon! 🤞🏻

I got the hair with earmuffs on!!!! Yay !!!! 🎉😊

I hope so, I LOVE it so much 💕 and congrats on that hair with the earmuffs 😁 you just reminded me how cute it is!  I’ll have to put it on Kiki soon lol
  • NayaritismNayaritism Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Got this simple black choker that I wanted in my second box, and energy (boo! hiss!) in my gold box.

I have a question about leveling up professional contacts: does anyone have any good strategies for maxing out contacts? Of course the distance between 1-250 points is faster to reach than between 2000-3000, but is it worthwhile rewards-wise to go all the way to 3000 points every time? I noticed when we level up a contact, we get “Industry” rewards — but doing certain actions during a reality gig seems to contribute to “Industry” too? Yet it’s not listed in achievements. It’s a little confusing! 
    @Rikk OMG I have been chasing that choker forever! I want it sooooo much!!! Keeps eluding me. It's so versatile, you'll love it!
    Platform: Amazon
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
    (^you guys made that happen for Covet so the capability does exist)
    #ListenToFeedback
    (^you guys say you do, please prove that you actually do)
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Woohoo!! After 2 cash box, I got KStars yay! Contemplating if I should continue as my Kollections is not great like always...I have a 50% of winning Halloween things and it’s November 8 🙄