⭐ KK:H Weekend Event 11/09/18 - Black & White & Pink 5⭐Weekend!

Comments

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Personally if the Kollections are all at the same standards as the Kim Kolllection a few updates ago, I don’t mind getting it. The last few Kollections are literally one solid look and random things put together. So, Glu please release more Kim K inspired looks. Thank you !
    IOS Player 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    9 more minutes.  woo hoo.  Morning Dollies.  Don't forget the Event Fashion thread to show off our goodies.  ;)  I Have no plan of attack,  I'm just thinking of what it will be like in 2 weeks.  Now THAT'S an event we should all be up and waiting for.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    I can’t wait for the TB sale! 
    IOS Player 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    This is unfortunate ☹️ Almost picked the pink dress. And I even would’ve loved the gold shoes from the closet. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts

Thanks Glu for 4 items in my palette!
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Accidentally didnt screenshot because I was so upset but I opened another box to try and chase the gb dress/clutch and I got one of the daily gift box sport bra tops, a daily gift box purse, and the hair. Even tho my palette had all 4 items this time (thanks glu!) I guess I’m just unlucky? 80 of my hard earned k stars went to ugly daily box items... right before Black Friday.... Why am I so impulsive??? 😭

At least the hair is cute!! I really like it!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    Don't you always love that initial flurry of activity when the event begins?  I got the earrings, and I just don't usually mix metals.  I'd have loved the earrings if they were the same silvery hue as the tiara.  But, maybe if I fall on my head and things scramble I'll be more likely to mix metals. lol. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited November 2018

long dress is long

edit: it also has their weird shadows. please remove that Glu
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Now that I'm back to doing things in Calabasas professional events go so fast. I think I'll finish before the last weekend gig is there so I'll have no use for the bonus 50 star for doing it all within the weekend
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Bad choice of box selecting from my part, however, why do they advertise that you can “get these special items and more” displaying all four outfit items, when they don’t ever put all four in the gift box? (Well, never in mine, that’s for sure). I wanted to get the earrings and they’re just not available. I don’t get it. Why not say “get some of the below items”, instead? I spend a lot of money in this game and quite frankly, it’s misselling. How is that fair, Glu? 

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Couldn't have gone better for me since I don't care for the gb items this week. Will miss the bonus points though!

iOS
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    edited November 2018
    I usually pick the first box in the top right. But this time, I was feeling this box, so I picked it... and I'm happy I did ! Always trust your instinct! 

PS : only 2 items ? Again ? Seirously Glu ?
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Got this sporty dress in my free gift box — it reminds me of a really formal scuba suit, but I love it! It feels kind of athletic and comfy, and the color is rich!

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I was lowkey hoping to get the dress on my free GB but i ended up getting the pink clutch!
    Im actually really happy with it since i dont own any clutches and this one is AMAZING!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • EssenceHeartsPandasEssenceHeartsPandas Registered Users 72 Posts
    I got the dress in my free box which I don't really care for and I'll continue to do the event bc I have like 11 gigs that need to be done and a few are 6 hours long😊
    edited November 2018
    jaeann said:
    The pink earrings are cute! Glad they’re earnable. 

I feel like such a gray cloud... I’m just not loving any of these other items except for some pieces in the kollection (and ain’t nooo way!) 

How many more cupcakes before Black Friday!? I can’t wait!!! I may take screenshots of what I want and save them on a folder this weekend (like a wishlist) 
    When I get to my laptop, I'll update the Kupkakes.......but 2 weeks from today, we will be happily spending stars in the Black Friday Frenzy.    So 13 Kupkakes to go?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited November 2018
    Ok, apple was weak. She bought the Kollection.  But those boots are a perfect match with a kollections dress from last week and I had to have the hair.  

And  @Apricotjam you don't have the event? Simon should have called with the gig.
    Or are you just missing the whole thing? Please explain?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    So I really don't know why I did that?! I don't like any of the items this week and was sure I would save my kstars. Visiting my mom I let her open the free box - got the earrings. Then she got the clutch. Giftbox rush.. Should have stopped there.. lol

Android
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Was expecting to win cash or energy like always but this was a pleasant surprise! 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    So I really don't know why I did that?! I don't like any of the items this week and was sure I would save my kstars. Visiting my mom I let her open the free box - got the earrings. Then she got the clutch. Giftbox rush.. Should have stopped there.. lol

Adrenaline. You were riding the GB high. This is why they call gambling a disease lol
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen Glu is in your head

PM to add
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts

Forgot to screenshot my palette, but I won the hair! It’s really cute. In my regular spot, I had the dress, which I was hoping for, but seeing it again, it looks like I dodged a bullet. Almost picked 30 event points too, so glad I didn’t. Not chasing this week. 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I did not like any of the giftbox items so I stopped after my free box

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    My free palette 💖 I don’t really like the rest of the gift box items. I have self control this week (pat on the back). @Rumpelstilzchen We all somehow develop a gambling habit through the game. I don’t even buy lottery tickets in real life. 😆

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • MaliibuMaliibu Registered Users 22 Posts
    I usually don’t go for collections, but I saw that hair and it gave me X-Tina Dirrrty vibes, loved it on my doll so decided I could afford a few rolls maybe I’ll get lucky, but I didn’t think i would get first roll, I’m so ecstatic. I hardly ever post but Since I’m shy and it seems like most of you have been here awhile and are friends. But I’m just so happy I wanted to share to ppl who’ll understand lol
    Congrats on your lucky pick @Maliibu!
    iOS
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I’m going to scream. 
    Loving the pink trousers!
    Here's Ali with @Rumpelstilzchen, @Naimonster and @soundspretty
    My doll is crushing on Jax ❤️ the only non-NPC male in her game lol

iOS
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    Wow @Maliibu congrats!!! I had 3 items this week instead of 2, but still didn’t get lucky. It’s okay since I’m not a fan of any of the giftbox items. 

iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers