Options

⭐ KK:H Weekend Event 11/09/18 - Black & White & Pink 5⭐Weekend!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Maliibu said:
    I usually don’t go for collections, but I saw that hair and it gave me X-Tina Dirrrty vibes, loved it on my doll so decided I could afford a few rolls maybe I’ll get lucky, but I didn’t think i would get first roll, I’m so ecstatic. I hardly ever post but Since I’m shy and it seems like most of you have been here awhile and are friends. But I’m just so happy I wanted to share to ppl who’ll understand lol
    Omg omg omg. @Maliibu!  welcome back.  (Ehh, you’ve probably been here all along and just didn’t have much to say. ). Just really nice seeing you again!

And of course, your Xtina vibe and perfect luck in the Kollection.....come sit next to me. maybe your luck will rub off on me.   Now I have to have that hair on Android.  You said her name.  Lol. 

‘’Edit: ok now this is funny. I didn’t read your post just saw your name, and the pic.).  I remember the extra i, and that was my 1st car.  I think I probably said that already, but that’s how I recognized you as being back.

(there are little things my minds eye equates with everyone here.  Lol. Like pictures in a family album) anyway again, wb

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    @Maliibu if I knew I had that kind of luck, I’d go for the kollections more lol. Congrats!
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited November 2018
    @Maliibu Congrats! 🎉 
    You got me try the Kollection. Who just said about having self control?! 🤔 I really should stay away from the forum during event time.
    First Kash 😞, then the orange outfit! 😄 Stop right here. Not worth it risking 60 KStars for energy bolts.

Jon & Angeline with @t_tree and @LindaVB

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

@haftime  Dixie  @Naimonster  @KaylaJ

@Maliibu   Congratulations on winning the bundle!  That’s awesome luck! Very happy for you. 
    I hope you’ll stick around and post.  We were all new at one point. Yes a few of us are old timers but several of the regular posters surfaced within the last couple of months. 

As for the GB, I got the clutch in my free box.  I then had excellent restraint and didn’t open another box. I’m glad I held firm because I would have ended up with energy and event points. While I think the pink clutch is about 50% too large, atleast it isn’t as huge/awkward as the blue clutch from an previous weekend event. 

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thank you for including me in the pic, @Angeline & Jon! Your outfit was so gorgeous I just had to try to get it!!

My doll met up with @haftime, @KaylaJ  and @kokokokonut. Looks like my doll just did not know she had to put the other event outfit on hahahaha!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts

Happy that I leveled up but sad that Glu stopped adding prizes for female games after level 52 :(
    iOS
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    That went well 😏
  • Options
    samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Seems like everyone did better than me. Enjoy my horrible pick from my horrible box. I can’t tell you guys the last time I got a good first box, if ever. Super disappointing. I’m really glad everyone else is enjoying theirs though! Maybe next week. 
  • Options
    BunhunBunhun Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Does anyone know if you lose Fans or anything else if you don't complete the time sensitive weekend event? I'm trying to break 100k reality show fans this weekend which means I need to be stingy with my energy bolts!

(Also, I was kind of surprised that finishing them doesn't give you at least one K star 😑).

Anyway, good luck for anyone still picking their box. I ended up with a green purse 😭
  • Options
    @Bunhun there is no penalty for skipping them
    iOS
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @Bunhun if you don't do the weekend gigs they'll simply go away, no fan loss. 
  • Options
    skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    I may not be a big fan of this weekend's items, but I'm so excited for how great Wednesdays are going to look from now on!

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Options
    Yes there has been a ton of pink lately, and judging by the promo pics of the update, more is on the way.
    iOS
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Ooh I love these pink satin trousers! I feel so cute shimmying around town in them :-) BTW I ended up buying the perfumery after all your helpful feedback, and it’s so simple and fun to run. (lol look at that giant perfume bottle Violetta’s holding! Good for the heavy sprayers out there.)

• Options

I need @LindaVB’s perfect hair!
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Wow I was typing this message in dutch 😂 Better get some sleep! But anyway @Rikk, I think it is this hair:

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    How amazing did Kendall look at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show?! I love how we can all dress up in this game to look like supermodels too. (FYI - if you were one of the people who requested the Kardashians’ Halloween costumes from the brand, I shared your suggestion with the team)

Have a great weekend! 🌸

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    I love the way pink and purple mingle and complement each other. 
    Rikk said:

I need @LindaVB’s perfect hair!

yezx said:
    Wow I was typing this message in dutch 😂 Better get some sleep! But anyway @Rikk, I think it is this hair:

Here's the link for the Encyclopedia's Entry for the Hair.  It was a SYS back on June 1st.  It's fabulous, and I'm not that crazy about short hair. :)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Guys I can’t believe I ran into the inimitable André Leon Talley in this gig! I’ve always loved his perspective on fashion, and I noticed he’s rocking the dapper third “ticket pocket” that’s making a comeback on men’s suits these days. It used to be used in England when men traveling on horseback needed to access their money or essentials without unbuttoning their blazers. PS I also loved by him on ANTM, for anyone that watched it back in the day!

• Options
    Loving the versatility of the earnable top!

iOS
  • Options
    YouR doll looks great @AliBryant.  And you’re good luck too.  I just leveled up  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MaliibuMaliibu Registered Users 22 Posts
    Omg you guys made me smile big time, thank you @kokokokonut for even remembering me. I lost the forums for awhile when they moved, had to go through a lot of old posts to find this one, and never signed in but I’m always here for spoilers lol. I will try to post more especially during events since that’s when I’m most active. I love all your dolls, they look amazing. Have a good weekend 😊
  • Options
    RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Kollections would be great if THEY’RE CHEAP! or at least at a fair price to kkh gamers. I mean, you get to grind for almost a year just to earn at least a thousand kstars and then what? You only get to spend it finishing a single kollection? ISSA JOKE and it’s not funny, glu!
  • Options
    BreeeBreee Registered Users 53 Posts
    Wow :/ 
  • Options
    puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    Ok I got lucky. They are trying to reel me in but at this moment, I'm just stoked i won something so yeah. 
    This is my doll, Sarah Paulson as the inimitable Imelda Marcos, a well known shoe addict and the notorious widow of a dictator.   Madam Imelda is seen here with her beloved tiger, Beluga. 

Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    I love this unexpected injection of hot pink in my wardrobe! It’s always great to get separates that we can mix and match — it’s way more fun than gowns, in my opinion! :-)

• Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Thank you @soundspretty & @AliBryant for including my doll! ❤️
    Android
  • Options
    pua said:
    Ok I got lucky. They are trying to reel me in but at this moment, I'm just stoked i won something so yeah. 
    This is my doll, Sarah Paulson as the inimitable Imelda Marcos, a well known shoe addict and the notorious widow of a dictator.   Madam Imelda is seen here with her beloved tiger, Beluga. 

I love her love of shoes.  Here's a shot of her shoe closet, I like those teal on the left. lol.
    Nice likeness @pua
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Finished the weekend storyline and again received 30 points instead of 50.

I wanted to take a pic with some friends, but they are frozen in time. Even after the update they are still in their Halloween costumes.
    Took my cat for a walk then. (Wishful thinking)

I miss my Tiger.
    Android
  • Options
    RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    edited November 2018

This top is really giving me a VS vibe so here I am throwing a lingerie look with the earnable top since VSFS has been just recently concluded. 💝