❤️ KK:H Weekend Event 11/16/18 - Love is in the Air 1 week B4BF!

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Finished. Not sure I'll use this hair much since it covers my doll's eye like that.

iOS
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I didn't have much luck with boxes this time. I picked the hairstyle which I like, it's fun. I would have picked the top next, which I really wanted, but I was overthinking it and chose not to chase. I hate it when this happens. How is everyone doing with the SYS?

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm tired of voting, I think others are too.  Getting results in is very slow. 2 1/2 more days?  But i'm enjoying it.  I've gotten the dress & makeup, and I'm working towards the hair.  How about you guys?  I'm going neck and neck with anorther doll in trendsetters. I see people at the bottom of my group of  30 with 14 points. And like 3 of them that way.  Wth?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    I’m just about done with the SYS. I am at 933/1025 for the 5 K stars before the hair. I have not purchased any tickets, I think I’ll be able to get the last priz without having to spend any real life $$ which is always good. 
  • pattettepattette Registered Users 19 Posts
    Here’s my paltry selection, if it helps aid in anyone’s palette gambling:

• jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Does anyone know when this kollection originally came out? 🤯 

Edit to say I was surprised when I opened it and seen the 2 items checked off (I hate that hair) I’m guessing 2015, early 2016 when I restored my game and was playing actively for a few months 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
    AliBryant said:
    Thanks @AliBryant that’s right around when I started playing again. Aww my very first kollection attempt has reappeared.. obviously I was over it when I seen the kstars go up after getting energy 🤷‍♀️ 😂🤣 So ignorant 🙃 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers

I think she has had a little too much vintage wine 😳 My doll hasn’t been the same since the divorce. I think a C list party guy is what she needs to move on. He’s so chill and doesn’t care that she still wears her ring. 
    I had to learn the hard way, so does my doll! 😂
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited November 2018
    surrjane said:
    You guys, I’m having a dilemma. I had already completed half of this kollection way back when, and now it’s back. I LOVE the dress but I’ve been saving all of my kstars for next week. Ughhh what do I do?! It may be forever before this kollection will reappear and the dress is perfect for this time of year 😩 

Buuuutttttt... my wishlist for Black Friday is so long I think I would regret it
    First of all, ty for posting this! I didn't even remember but I have two down and was wondering if I should continue. Like you, I want the stuff, buuuuuut. That said, I'm going to wait. Black Friday events are ALWAYS VIP, so you'll end up getting earnable items from that unlike if you went for the Kollection now.

Also, thank you @Scarletkkh ! I remember someone saying those bottoms will be tough to style without the top but there are a few things that kinda work. May have to buy one of the longer jackets on Black Friday for it. At least I can match the dog!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I really, really want outfit from boxses, but next week is black friday & I don’t know what to do.
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    I like the earnables this week. I’m sure I’ll use them. The leaves move a little fast but they are cool & I don’t have any motion things like that yet so I’m happy they were earnable.
    I love the GB hair & mug... I decided I’d pay for one extra chance after my free box opening was this purse (I rarely use purses & was hoping for the hair or mug). I opened the kstars... decided that was a wash, so pushed one more & got the hair! Yay! I stopped there & was glad I did because there was only two GB items in there!

I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • dinahkkhdinahkkh Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Done!! 🙊
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts

A little late in posting, but I won the hair in my GB! I too am torn. I love all of the GBs and have the stars to chase, but I’ve been diligently saving them for Black Friday. Well played, Glu...I think sadly I will pass up this weekend’s chase. Eventually they’ll pop up in a throwback box. 
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    I am not happy. I have spent HUNDREDS of stars to get the gift box hair, and all I've gotten is the cocoa and energy. The earnables are nice, but I have never wanted hair as bad as that giftbox hair. 
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    edited November 2018

Can we we take a second to appreciate:
    1. This incredible hair. 
    2. How awesome said incredible hair looks when your roots are the earnable lavender color?!
    😍

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Wow the leaves animation looks so cool glu😍🍃🍂🍁😎here's my doll chilling with Squiggly and Spotty at central park 🐿🐱

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Well I didn't get the hair for my free box but I did get the mug. Kept trying a couple of times and got the pantyhose leggings. It didnt match anything I own. My doll looks like she forgot to put on a skirt & left the house wearing control top support pantyhose from the 1980's. Then I finally got the top. Oh well, I guess I wasn't meant to have that beautiful multicolored hair. 
    Anywho, here's my doll Sarah Paulson in her new and overpriced lycra jazzercise ensemble.

The autumn leaves appear to look as if Sarah queefed herbal substances from a cannabis dispensary. Like why Glu? Couldn't you guys have placed it somewhere not quite so near her hoohah? Lawd.
    Btw, shout out to Nayaritism for gifting me such lovely earrings. Thank you, babygirl!!!
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    surrjane said:
    You guys, I’m having a dilemma. I had already completed half of this kollection way back when, and now it’s back. I LOVE the dress but I’ve been saving all of my kstars for next week. Ughhh what do I do?! It may be forever before this kollection will reappear and the dress is perfect for this time of year 😩 

Buuuutttttt... my wishlist for Black Friday is so long I think I would regret it
    Hey @surrjane Here's mine if that helps... I wanted the hair but 145 kstars?! I can't even imagine how expensive the final bundle is... but I feel you the dress is super cute! And looks lovely on your doll! 

I got the hair in my free box and I wish we could swap/gift event items to friends because I wouldn't mind parting with it for someone who really wanted it.

It looks cute with the blue roots though  <3
    Morning Dolls.  It's been very quiet this morning.  Thanks @Val_ I had the base color pink, but the hair really looks good with the blue.
    There's nothing blue about our Kimtastic Seasonal Kalendar.
    In 5 days, we'll be in the midst of our 5th Annual Thanksgiving and Black Friday Sale!.   Oh my,  note to self  better do the Thread on Wednesday.  Ok, suddenly the Holidays approaching have become very real.  So so much to do.  I guess call for a piano removal is first.
    Anyone on Long Island want a piano?  lol.    5 Days from today Dolls.  5 Days. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • EssenceHeartsPandasEssenceHeartsPandas Registered Users 72 Posts
    Are there any important goals that only unlock after dating someone for awhile? Does anyone know? I've been avoiding dating bc of how needy the spouses are 😂 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited November 2018
    @essenceheartspandas, no there are not.. I pick up man from kollections and delete them once I reach 200 points lol (gives you a kstar and since you delete them and dont dump them, you dont lose fans)

Well at least not when you reached the achievements and the trophy :) 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • dinahkkhdinahkkh Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Woah, isn't my husband such a sweetheart?! (not😂😂)
  • EssenceHeartsPandasEssenceHeartsPandas Registered Users 72 Posts
    yezx said:
    @essenceheartspandas, no there are not.. I pick up man from kollections and delete them once I reach 200 points lol (gives you a kstar and since you delete them and dont dump them, you dont lose fans)

Well at least not when you reached the achievements and the trophy :) 
    @yezx thanks for the tip! ❤
    Are there any important goals that only unlock after dating someone for awhile? Does anyone know? I've been avoiding dating bc of how needy the spouses are 😂 
    Babies.  If you don’t want to adopt a baby for 160 Stars, you build a relationship with one partner, and reach 12000 relationship points then you can have a baby for free.  ; )
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited November 2018
    @Johana speaking of the SYS event, I have to admit that I was completely wrong about the assumption that we couldn’t get the hair without buying tickets — I just reached the ponytail!

I don’t think I performed particularly well (so I guess it’s possible for people that want it to get it without paying money) with an average vote count around the 40s. Here’s my lowest- and highest-scoring looks and an average one in case it’s helpful.

@thenailaholic hope your luck turns around!

@Carol Davida your fall scene is by far the cutest! ❤️

This romantic dating bonanza resulted in yet another baby boy for Isabella and Violetta — meet little Sullivan, the newest member of our family. He has his mother’s eyes.

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Not sure where to put this but I’m getting the notifications that my energy bar is full but when I open the game it’s not really full. It’s weird I never had this issue before
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I've had that happen for awhile now. Usually my energy is close to being full but is only at like 42/46 when I get the notification.
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I’ve had this happen too lately, my energy is full at 40 but my game likes to tell me its full at 32-36 sometimes.

also, I’m so happy to hear that the hair is possible without buying tickets!!! Those who I’ve seen post with it look great!! I wish it was the first time because I wanted it, but that’s still great that glu listened to us & that it’s available for those who get events from now on 😊
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited November 2018
    congrats @Rikk ! I tested the SYS the first go round and it was impossible for us so I'm glad to see some things are changing. Hope some of us get a chance to get the hair, it looks lovely on your doll!

Also, I only just got the dress, so behind. But I finished the quests and got extra points. Miss having a story in the weekend gigs.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College