KK:H Weekday Event 11/19/18 - Ladies Start your Ovens! 3Days To Go!

Comments

• PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Buy more cards than you think you’ll need. They don’t go bad, and I know for a fact some of us have  *cough  ok I underestimated once, and ran out for more cardsfriday morning.   Tips? Make a list of what you absolutely need. Grab those items first.  Then go back and see what you forgot to put on the list.  Then go back and shop some more.  Don’t forget Maria will be calling with offers, 
    Thanks @kokokokonut
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    edited November 2018
    What about i tunes ? Also has it ever been this late we get a treat I hope all well
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    It feels weird not knowing what to expect tomorrow! 
    I think it's kinda fun, feels like the old days pre-Kalinda
    hackers can burn in hell
  • BunhunBunhun Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Omg why don’t we have SYS events like that anymore?! Weekday events with new items to win and a tb box I want that
    Those were amazing earnable items too!! And you could earn k stars for professional projects during the event?? Wow

And the lip ring?? Need. 💋
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    A little over an hour to go! I'm ready for anything! 
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    We're like lost sheeps without Kalinda spoilers

PM to add
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    First black box and my kollection. 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    My kollection is pretty good, love the bundle and hair styles but let myself have one go and obv got a horrible bag 😂 
    got energy in my first box and stars in my second! Happy with that! Side note but I completed an offer and tapjoy haven’t credited my account? It’s for 300 stars so I’m not ok with letting it go but they have no customer service to contact and I’ve submitted a ticket through the game so don’t know what to do!? 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • alexiaKKHalexiaKKH Registered Users, Member 57 Posts

The usual cash... Who knew becoming a millionaire was so easy! 😂

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    KaylaJ said:

taking bets now on how I'll totally get those shoes
    Omg your palette is AMAZING!!
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • KaterinaKKHKaterinaKKH Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hi I'm new here but I needed some help i woke up ans went to play the game and got so excited cause I finally have the sys event but it keeps saying times up so I cant play it

@KaterinaKKH SYS event is over. The event banner is still showing though, it must be an oversight that the banner popped up for people who were not in the test batch.

@KaylaJ Please control your rage if it really happens.
    PM to add
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    So got really lucky on my first black box

My TB kollection. I'd be happy with any prize this week, like everything so I'll be happy with whatever I get 😀

I play on iOS
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @KaylaJ I expect to see your picture with a woolen hat/beanie in Central Park. Hope you get what you wish for!
    Android
    Oh ok thanks
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    So I’ve never had the new SYS event but this popped up in my game, I hope this means another round of player who haven’t gotten It yet will get it????
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • mrs.steffan.ls@gmail.commrs.steffan.ls@gmail.com Registered Users 6 Posts
    Good morning!! Its almost black friday!! 😍 here's my Kollection i played around hoping to get the braided hair but got the hat hair lol oh well at least its hair! 
    Am I the only 1 who hasn't been getting those bundle sets?

PM to add
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    You need to have 3 items from the same weekend event available, in order to get a bundle.  They won’t just put 3 things together. So if you get some GB items and finish the events, you are not likely to be missing 3 pieces from the event, so nothing to bundle. 
    I’m This way, Linda is this way, and a bunch of players who just haven’t voiced it are the same. welcome to the Winners Circle. Lol.  B)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    My TB Kollection is horrendous this week. God I hope I don't get the bundle. :D 

iOS
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Am I the only 1 who hasn't been getting those bundle sets?

@Naimonster it seems you’re in the group that has a lot of the tb items already?  Your boxes start at 60 stars instead of 40 😢
  • Miley_Caren343Miley_Caren343 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    HI! I just wanted to come here and say that this IS REALLY NOT FAIR! Why are we experiancing this? You just got our hopes up for nothing, if stuff like this happends in the future iam seriously planing to leave this game! Bye
    Damn, that sucks. Guess I'll be getting a shoe then.
    PM to add
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Here’s my kollection. I’d LOVE to get the bundle, that hair is amazing! But I’m clearly going to end up with the scarf.
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
    SugarK said:
    @Naimonster it seems you’re in the group that has a lot of the tb items already?  Your boxes start at 60 stars instead of 40 😢
    Omg you're right! I tend to be very stubborn like I-MUST-HAVE-THAT-ITEM kind of mindset. I should totally chill out like everyone else, players like me who spend more are put in such an unfair situation. I feel more like a loser than winner.
    PM to add
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    SugarK said:
    Omg you're right! I tend to be very stubborn like I-MUST-HAVE-THAT-ITEM kind of mindset. I should totally chill out like everyone else, players like me who spend more are put in such an unfair situation. I feel more like a loser than winner.

Well I still don’t understand why you guys still have boxes starting at 60 stars, I thought that was being looked into 🙄. I don’t see the justification in it
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Sooo this is my palete!
    Compared to my palletes from the past 2 weeks, this week is mehh!
    Im hoping to get eather the red sparkly heels, the 2016 bracelet, the brown booties or the heart earings!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Got Kash on my 1st Black Box!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020