KK:H Weekday Event 11/19/18 - Ladies Start your Ovens! 3Days To Go!

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Thanks @KaylaJ I updated my post. Either way we get more for less and it's a super good deal!
    iOS
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

Omg. That stole is stunning on you. It is very boss lady who husbands died of mysterious circumstances. 
    Lol I love it! About to find myself a hot young snow bunny in Aspen to help me get over burying the last one, haha. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Im so excited about Thursday.  i’m Making things ahead, tomorrow I am making the stuffing, cranberry sauce and green bean casserole. Oh, and desert.  K-Rap.  The cake takes a day.  I have to rethink this......
    ..oh, while my heads in the oven, I mean kitchen. If it’s not too much trouble, my hubby is coming between me and Cheffie.  Can you switch their places for us?

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Can’t wait for this weekend event! This is my Stepford wives inspired look for Thanksgiving. 
    IOS Player 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I so wish I had the apron!! You guys look great. Bring back the apron please Glu!!
    iOS
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @AliBryant You be surprised last thanksgiving that everyone was like “an apron? Why can’t we get a dress or something?”
    IOS Player 
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Here's my gold box. Could have been worse, I'm ok with the bracelet. 

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Got energy on my Gold Box...

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Im so excited about Thursday.  i’m Making things ahead, tomorrow I am making the stuffing, cranberry sauce and green bean casserole. Oh, and desert.  K-Rap.  The cake takes a day.  I have to rethink this......
    My MIL ruined green bean casserole (my favorite dish!) last year by adding in corn and cheddar cheese on top instead of fried onions. I wanted to cry.
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    It's funny - and impressive - how you guys love thanksgiving. We don't celebrate it here in Europe, I wish we had a similar event. The only event that made it through the ocean is Black Friday !
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Allegorie said:
    It's funny - and impressive - how you guys love thanksgiving. We don't celebrate it here in Europe, I wish we had a similar event. The only event that made it through the ocean is Black Friday !
    I don't celebrate it either, but I've been soaking in the celebrations on this forum since 2015 and its fun seeing everyone talk about all the food, occasionally there are bonus pictures! I just googled green bean casserole, haha.
    PM to add
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Ok you guys I’m sorry to be a downer here but I’m desperate!! I’m waiting on tapjoy to credit me with 373 stars, they haven’t responded to my in app contact except to send the generic ‘send proof’ email WHICH I HAVE DONE! How can I get my stars?! I’m so annoyed and have no idea what to do 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Ohemilie Sorry about that! I found your conversation with Glu Support and I'll help you.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Wow, I just googled green bean casserole too and that looks really good!
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Ohemilie said:
    Ok you guys I’m sorry to be a downer here but I’m desperate!! I’m waiting on tapjoy to credit me with 373 stars, they haven’t responded to my in app contact except to send the generic ‘send proof’ email WHICH I HAVE DONE! How can I get my stars?! I’m so annoyed and have no idea what to do 

@Ohemilie I also had an outstanding offer with Tapjoy and I requested a follow up through the offer a few weeks ago and then just kept emailing them every 3 days to inquire about the status. I just got the rewards today!  Make sure you completed the offer EXACTLY as required, provide the screenshot evidence they request, and then be polite and persistent and hopefully yours will come too!  Good luck!
    edited November 2018
    They have a rule that it has to go directly through that link or some nonesense. I bought a 5$ shave club  for 272 Stars, never got the stars, never got the shave hit, but PayPal paid out my 5$
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    I'm working on thanksgiving. Thank God. My MIL only cooks vegan, gluten free, clean eating BS for the holidays. My job however has plenty of food to serve all of us working on the holidays. And it's real turkey, stuffing, potatoes & gravey, ect. Can't wait!
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    When tapjoy doesn’t give me my stars I always email them about it through the link provided, give them proof, and then message them every few days asking for updates lol. Sometimes it takes weeks just keep pressing for it!
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    All my boxes this week! They are meh For me :(
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Accepted this offer no matter how close the black friday is 😍

edited November 2018
    Congratulations on your new pet! Great deal.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Awkward moment 😑😅

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    There's an earnable hairstyle for girls in the VIP event! 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • CandycornCandycorn Registered Users 91 Posts
    I hope the hairstyle is another shoulder length style! Hope we get spoilers tomorrow since the event starts on Thursday, would be a perfect thing to see after my oral exam. 
    I'm Thea on Android, add me on facebook
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    3rd box!! I really like this glasses. I wonder when it came out and with what clothing 🙌🏼
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Guys on my way home  from school and they lost my suitcase via airplane: charger clothes and 50 dollars I tunes gift card for my Black Friday shopping 😭😭😩 what a girl to do 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

pua said:
    I'm working on thanksgiving. Thank God. My MIL only cooks vegan, gluten free, clean eating BS for the holidays. My job however has plenty of food to serve all of us working on the holidays. And it's real turkey, stuffing, potatoes & gravey, ect. Can't wait!

lol, my Aunt, who obviously can't read a room, once brought tofu, and was insulted that no one ate it. And I've never worked Thanksgiving, but have had to Friday-Saturday and the leftover food and cookies coworkers brought was amazing.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Allegorie said:
    I spent a third of my childhood in Germany (ok, I’ll date myself... West Germany) and we held a huge Thanksgiving meal for all our German friends every year.  They loved experiencing all our American dishes and desserts, especially the pies. 
    One year my mom was super stressed so Sylvia, our next door neighbor, was helping out. My mom had her take over the mashed potatoes because seriously, how can you mess those up? Well...Sylvia put SUGAR in my FAVORITE Thanksgiving dish!!!  I can laugh now but back in 1988 I threw a full fledge temper tantrum and even CRIED over the loss of the mashed potatoes.  (In my defense, my mom only made homemade mashed potatoes on Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas). 

And I freaking love green bean casserole!  It may look strange to y’all but it’s so delicious. 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    P.S. if @KaylaJ’s aunt made me eat tofu for thanksgiving I would be able to recreate that temper tantrum
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Still surprised I got the hair! 
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184