Options

🦃💎KK:H Weekend Event 11/22/18 - 5th Thanksgiving/Black Friday VIP!!!

Comments

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @Silz1217 are you talking about the sky restaurant/bar in Hollywood? The mall doesn't do anything - it's used for gigs sometimes but other than that it's a pointless building to look at.
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    @soundspretty I guess that is it !! Cause I remember reading something in the forum about someone owned sky restaurant !! Idk and the Venice art gallery but I do I unlock all of that? Even the so chic London and online how do I get all of that ? 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    I've only spent 120 k-stars so far 🙈🙈 I'm trying to be good and pace myself in case Maria miraculously calls me with a deal on something I wanted. 
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    @Silz1217 are you caught up on storylines? I *think* the restaurant and art gallery were tied to a storyline and I want to say one or both of them involved Skylar. Have you met her in the game yet?

Edit: Found this about the gallery:
    It starts with an appearance at an art show, Skylar is there and says "Pssst...it's a fake." so you go off on this escapade to unmask the scam. Then they offer you the Art Gallery for sale. Phew. I knew it was in there. So, do you have any tasks that sound like that

I can't remember how So Chic London unlocks at all 🙁

• Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    After a lot of boxes I got everything from the GB that I wanted was gonna chance opening another for the shoes but decided I’m happy with what I have don’t want the dreaded cash or energy! I’ve 100 more Kstars left to spend and I’m not sure what else I want! I think Summer looks fab with her new hair, dress and eyes! 
  • Options
    @Silz1217 are you caught up on storylines? I *think* the restaurant and art gallery were tied to a storyline and I want to say one or both of them involved Skylar. Have you met her in the game yet?

I can't remember how So Chic London unlocks at all 🙁

Ughhh I might not be caught up with story line then I have always 11-12 to do even when I keep doing it there is always more pooping out!! And I’m not sure I’ve met skylar yet ugghh I guess I’ll get to it eventually then !! Thanks btw
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    edited November 2018
    HollySisk said:
    I gave in and bought Dixie a “few” things.  Lol
    my free GB was kash. 2nd was the dress. 3rd was kash. 
    I thought I’d be chasing the eyes but i don’t like them on Dixie. 

Dixie and a few of her friends are modeling items from the BF event 
     @Allegorie Dixie @ChicCharlotte  @KatePillgrim

Absolutely  love the way you all put this together

I hope your son and his gf feel better soon @kokokokonut
  • Options
    @Silz1217 no problem! I also found a post that said you get So Chic London after you've purchased the San Diego and Hamptons location but I can't verify that to know if it's true. So if you don't own the other locations yet, maybe try that.
  • Options
    KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    @Silz1217 @soundspretty I'm on Level 37 and still haven't met Skylar so don't own the art gallery yet! 
    The Sky restaurant storyline starts with Maria (or maybe Simon) taking you to lunch there and you have to help them out over a few gigs before being offered it.
    You don't need So Chic San Diego to have So Chic London as I don't have SCSD but I do have SCL - that's triggered by a storyline too so I'm afraid you'll just have to wait it out! (It's worth it though - SCL is my favourite as it pays out twice a week and you can easily earn kstars with gigs on VIP weekends.)
    Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Hi guys, any one mind helping me choose between these two hair colors?

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    Thanks @soundspretty @KathrineKapelli I guess I’ll wait it out and see I’m going to start working on the gigs now.. 

@Chelsea. The burgundy I love it
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    @Chelsea. I vote the burgundy. I tested the black on some hairstyles and you don't notice much of a difference between it and the basic black. 
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I went crazy and bought 5000 k stars. It was actually pretty easy at Walmart last night to get the Google play cards. There was a big promo display of them at the self check out when I walked in. No line to self check out either. Was in there less than two minutes! Saved 10 bucks there, plus used the grocery gift card my work gave me to buy another play card.

Needless to say, I think I've bought around 200 items from the wardrobe  :o
    iOS
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    @Silz1217 and @soundspretty Thanks a bunch guys burgundy it is! :smiley:
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The event gig that promises a bigger than normal payday, do we have to complete during this event?
    Yes, I recommend completing the last event gig this weekend to get the rewards.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Happy Black Friday.  Thanks for the tip Kalinda.  I'll be sure and finish.  It feels like Saturday,  everyone is home today.  I've already started decorating,  I just have to get a piano moved out of my house.  Why is it so hard to give away a piano?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @wolfandbutler2 It's possible that you'll see items from the Black Friday Throwback Sale in a future Throwback Kollection during a weekday event.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I have bought so many things and it’s only Friday! Here are some of my favourites - I’m so sorry but I don’t know how to make collages?! The leather jacket, nude vest and high pony are my best buys! I know I’ll wear them to death pon
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Options
    OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Argh forgot about these bits
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Options
    @Ohemilie , you are shopping like me.  Only Friday and still do much to buy!  Lol.  I swear all I'm doing us shopping and charging my devices.    if I select hair that I like I put it on I like it which means now in addition to this hair and putting on a dress and I'm putting on shoes and I'm putting on jewelry and so picking of hair turns into the styling. Fits before I've even bought the hair. Somebody smack me.  What are we going to be like in 2 days? LOL gosh I love Black Friday
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited November 2018
    @Ohemilie all of these look amazing on you, congrats on the shopping spree!
    Also super adorable puppy. Where is he from? I need him in my life

@Chelsea. girrrlll the raspberry one, 100%

I feel like I have so many things to buy, send help
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Isn't he the doggie in St Barts?  (My game devices are all charging) lol   or try San Diego?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    St. Barts has a little black and white dog. I'm not sure about that one he's sooo cute.

• Options
    edited November 2018
    Right? He's adorableee
    I just remember we can totally get pets from our wardrobes now but I'd love to know where is he from
  • Options
    Cute puppy is from San Diego. ALSO I just learned I own the San Diego home lol
  • Options
    Cute puppy is from San Diego. ALSO I just learned I own the San Diego home lol
    Thank you so much! This girl is adopting a puppy right now
  • Options
    If we get the puppy from wardrobe can we click them for energy even if we don’t own the house?? 🤣 him that might not make sense
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    You can buy them from the Wardrobe however you can't collect energy unless they're at their home so you would have to buy the home and then you could start to collect energy.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Silz1217 said:
    If we get the puppy from wardrobe can we click them for energy even if we don’t own the house?? 🤣 him that might not make sense
    Nope, you need the house haha
    I do wish we could collect energy from the wardrobe on pets we owned, that would be so easy