🦃💎KK:H Weekend Event 11/22/18 - 5th Thanksgiving/Black Friday VIP!!!

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I’ll do all my shopping this weekend in sweatpants or leggings. Happy Black Friday! 🛍

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited November 2018
    I don’t know who is busier shopping, me or my dolls? For BF sale, we got two 65” TV, one OLed, one QLed, two Bose soundbars, still shopping for one 40” TV for the workout room and a Dyson cordless vacuum! I did remember to stock up some iTunes cards for my dolls when I opened a new Bestbuy credit card to get 10% off plus the 20% off deal that’s going on for the $50 iTunes card. I think I did well. My dolls have already spent over 1000 Kstars in just one day. I keep checking my friend list to see what my friends are wearing and keep going back to shop more. 😂 Happy shopping, dolls!

Angeline & Jon went on a shopping trip to Milan with @Naimonster@SugarK 💖

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Way to stack the savings @Naimonster !  That is some expert level shopping. 
    Whats the difference between OLED and QLed?  I need a new tv and want to buy it this weekend.  I’m looking for a 50-55”     My brother tried to get a 75” and his wife had a fit. LOL

Let me say one more time how thrilled I am to see you back on the Forum dear @wolfandbutler2   I truly missed you!   
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I love you r method of letting your friends be your fashion show.  I love that top and those boots. 
     I love your shopping out Kalinda.  That's me IRL today. Comfy and loose.   B)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AlespAlesp Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    I got the hair in the gb AT FIRST TRY, i honestly can't believe how lucky i am.... 😭😭😍

It's so beautiful ❤❤❤

that hair looks great on your doll @Alesp.  happy Black Friday!  Hope you stick around for the rest of the Holiday! Nice to see you again.   :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Koko, I'd love to take your piano. Could you send it to Greece? 😁
    Android
  • HazelnutLatteHazelnutLatte Registered Users 109 Posts
    I got new hair, eyes, shoes and a dress for my doll.  I like to give kudos where kudos are due, so thank you Glu!  I think this is my favorite Black Friday event yet.
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Maria’s too busy out and about in Vegas to call with luxe goals I guess!! (featuring yet another new, long ponytail for my doll)
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Is trendsetters included @kalindaking? I'm so excited, can't wait! 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    edited November 2018
    @kokokokonut Happy Black Friday to you too! and thank you so much 😊💜
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Haha thank you for the clarification @kalindaking, no trendsetters makes me extremely happy! Enjoy your weekend ☺️
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    @KalindaKing Show Your Style events are definitely one of my favorites, i can't waiiiiit!!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited November 2018
    These were some of my new looks from buying the throwback items. I dunno if I'll still buy more hairstyles. I felt like I spend a fortune on these looks😅

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited November 2018
    HollySisk said:
    Way to stack the savings @Naimonster !  That is some expert level shopping. 
    Whats the difference between OLED and QLed?  I need a new tv and want to buy it this weekend.  I’m looking for a 50-55”     My brother tried to get a 75” and his wife had a fit. LOL
    @HollySisk They are different technologies. Both CNET and Comsumer report have some good articles about them. 

Yeah, I’m pretty good at maximizing the deals. Just caught myself doing the math wrong on my previous post.  I actually got a 10% plus “20%” bestbuy iTunes card deal! It’s good until Saturday, if anyone is interested. 

Wow, another SYS event! I’m excited. I got so many new outfits to show off! Can’t wait!! I’m glad there will be no trendsetters. It’s too stressful for me. 😉
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts

Now everyone can participate in the new Show Your Style event! On Monday, we'll have a new theme and new prizes. This event will start at 11 AM Eastern. We're excited about this launch and we'd love to hear your feedback.
    Why are you excited to hear our feedback, so you can laugh at our pain and not fix anything? Is that the Glu Christmas party entertainment this year?

Rounds should be four hours or less. 

We don't want useless stepping stone prizes. 

You should keep the optics and lose the changes, which just made it stressful and frustrating. 

Thanks for ruining SYS. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I wish I had noticed there was tb hair I'd really want when I hadn't spent any Kstars yet.
    Platform: Android

edited November 2018
    So glad for a few things....1st of all Everybody plays!

2nd of all.........no stresss inducing Trendsetters this time.

And third....we still have 2 days of Black Friday’s Half Off Sale, so I can make sure I have an abundance of  Date Night Romantic/hot clothes

Gotta love the advance notice. <3 TY

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I'm happy for a new weekly event type, but I wish they never changed the format of SYS.
    iOS
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    If the SYS event is 5 days instead of 7, will the points be reduced?
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Y’all I’m BEAT. Got all sorts of Christmas presents today. Spent $25 (and saved $78) on like 15 gallery wrapped canvases for painting which was AMAZING lol. 

I can barely move now though! I have spinal issues so I feel like I ran a marathon instead of just shopping lol! 

Now everyone can participate in the new Show Your Style event! On Monday, we'll have a new theme and new prizes. This event will start at 11 AM Eastern. We're excited about this launch and we'd love to hear your feedback.
    Oh my, I really like this clutch!! I wonder if they made any changes since the last sys trial. 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited November 2018
    I'm actually hoping that glu listened to the feedback and got rid of the earnable cash, energy, and kstars as prizes for the new sys event.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    Where did this week go!? I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving ❤️ I spent most of the day in Alabama visiting my grandfather and mother’s side of the family (untraditional as I usually visit with my fathers side) and fighting this awful sinus infection 😩 Luckily I had someone willing to go out and buy the Nintendo switch for my youngest so I saved some money 😊 his brother takes over ps4 and doesn’t like to “take turns” playing live, so I’m hoping this will end the feud and I can stop grounding my oldest from the PlayStation. It’s always something.. anyways!

I can definitely say this event was worth waiting for! I didn’t get lucky with my free box (cash🤢) but I went again today and I had ALL FOUR items in my pallet! It’s scary because I’ve had such bad fortune for months with gift boxes but I’m considering chasing the dress and hair! 

I was going to show off some outfits, however I’m still shopping. Elizabeth threw Cyrus and I out of the shop for being indecisive and taking too long 🤷‍♀️ 😜

iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
    Am I the only one who liked the “stepping stone” prizes?? I mean it’s not like it takes away from earning the clothes, there’s still 4 items. I like the little star and energy bonuses invetween! Can’t go wrong with free prizes. Unless getting rid of them made the outfit easier to earn... which I doubt they’d ever do. Can somebody give me their opinion on why they don’t like it?
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts

Yeah, I’m pretty good at maximizing the deals. Just caught myself doing the math wrong on my previous post.  I actually got a 10% plus “20%” bestbuy iTunes card deal! It’s good until Saturday, if anyone is interested. 

Wow, another SYS event! I’m excited. I got so many new outfits to show off! Can’t wait!! I’m glad there will be no trendsetters. It’s too stressful for me. 😉
    Thank you @an@"Angeline & Jon" and @al@AliBryant for bring the Best Buy gift card deal! I have to urge caution with the email option: it took over 24 hours and a lot of calls with a horrible customer service experience to put the cherry on top before I received my codes. Most had no explanation at all just made stuff up (fake times, fake transfers, etc) and one said if you don’t have it within 24 hours and you call back it will be another 24 hours 🤔 lol just be careful dolls! They were a mess!!!
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    So I got $100 from my grandfather for early Christmas, and guess what I spent it on? Discounted iTunes gift cards! (with the remaining $20 covering the k star pack I bought yesterday) 😂😂😂 after spending more k stars today, I still have 2,186 k stars left and counting. While I’m tempted by the Kim kollection, I’ve decided I can live without it. I’d like to make what I have last as long as possible now that I’m done Black Friday shopping. Here’s the other goodies I bought, all makeup:
    New Eyes:

New Lips:

New Lip Shades:

Also tried my luck at the gift boxes and 100% could’ve saved my stars:

Decided not to try again. I love the hair and dress, but I’m not going to chance getting all crappy things like I did in this box (once again, I’ll gripe about the fact that daily box items are in a weekend event box)
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Ceasar's Slots, I think I had to get to Level 20 or 30, but I got 74 Kstars from it. Easy and quick payout!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College