🦃💎KK:H Weekend Event 11/22/18 - 5th Thanksgiving/Black Friday VIP!!!

Comments

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    This probably sounds crazy on any other message board, but I have my list ready. I plan to go over, but I'm gonna try to not too much. I know I need to go after the more expensive stuff first cause yes, that hair is 15Kstars off, but some of those dresses will be 100+Kstars off.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    6 hours and 8 minutes Dolls (from this timestamp)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    This probably sounds crazy on any other message board, but I have my list ready. I plan to go over, but I'm gonna try to not too much. I know I need to go after the more expensive stuff first cause yes, that hair is 15Kstars off, but some of those dresses will be 100+Kstars off.
    Not crazy at all. Black Friday sale is the time I buy those dresses in Kloset that are in the 70-100 k-stars range as it is to me the most worth it. 
    IOS Player 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I have 40 (!)  total Throwback hairstyles available in my wardrobe! I think I have it narrowed down to these:

iOS
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited November 2018
    still a little sad the North's birthday's event? gb monkey isn't in the tb sale but
    the hairstyles are amazing

did i just get one of the hairstyles? yes i did
    that speaks a lot about my self control this weekend
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    How long does the Black Friday sale last or the whole event last frist timmer 
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited November 2018
    How long does the Black Friday sale last or the whole event last frist timmer 
    i believe it's going to be live during the whole event 😊
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I made myself a list lol. I have 350kstars at the moment and I can afford to get a $10 pack...I’m still 1000% gonna run out before I get everything I want buuuuut.
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @AliBryant I’m having the same problem!! (and also made collages to help decide lol)
    I narrowed it down to these six. but I want to limit myself to 1-3..... decisions, decisions.

I think I like the middle center, middle right, middle bottom, and top right the most on your doll, if that helps you at all!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    Great choices @mikaylachimo! We like a lot of the same styles.
    iOS
    Actually last TB , Maria offered luxe goals for throwback hairstyles. It is a small chance of that happening but if you can wait, it is worth it to save around 20 k-stars per hair. 
    IOS Player 
    Thanks for the advice @TrashleyKKH! 
    iOS
    AliBryant said:
    I have 40 (!)  total Throwback hairstyles available in my wardrobe! I think I have it narrowed down to these:

I think the white headband hairstyle is stunning on your doll!
    IOS Player 
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @AliBryant I think you have to get the entire last row!

@mikaylachimo I say the 2nd hairstyle is the best on you! 1st and last hairstyles are 1 of my favs, super nice!

Ok now I have to go sort out my wishlist.
    PM to add
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrates, I bring you... the TURDUCKEN! A chicken in a duck in a turkey.

I found out about a turducken in a youtube video and I swore I have to try it once in my lifetime. Yet to accomplish.
     My brother bought one a few years ago for our family Thanksgiving.  Sorry to say but it wasn’t yummy or worth the price.  Duck meat is much greasier than chicken and turkey so while it did help keep the two birds moist, the actual duck meat almost disappeared. You couldn’t taste three unique meats. 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    We're adding a new Fashion Forward Kollection!

Sooooo relieved that I don’t like the hair at all.  Great hair hypnotizes me into spending a fortune (not ‘small’ fortune) on the Kollection. 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    edited November 2018
    Morning dolls. I thought I was getting up at 4, but it’s 3. Do I go back to bed for an hour or stay here full of wild anticipation?  And the Sale runs the whole event through Sunday night, usual time. ;)
    i dont inow what to Buy 1st. Lol. Hair. DeF hair. Or boots.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    AliBryant said:
    I love that the fishnets and heels in the Fashion Forward Kollection are a separate item! Those will go great with sooo many items we already have.
    Crapola @AliBryant!!!  Don’t give me a reason to give in...
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Maria has been great today and offered me 2 cheap kash luxe goals, a $2500 skirt and a $5000 pair of earrings. I know that only earned me 2 k stars but every star counts for Black Friday weekend!!! And I’ve got 3 gigs that are one energy away from being done ready to finish as soon as the vip event starts 😎
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    I like this better than the pic of the turducken.  heh heh..  I took this a few minutes ago. ;)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    HollySisk said:
    We're adding a new Fashion Forward Kollection!

Sooooo relieved that I don’t like the hair at all.  Great hair hypnotizes me into spending a fortune (not ‘small’ fortune) on the Kollection. 
    unfortunately, while I'll never wear the hair/hat...those stockinged legs all the way down to the toes  really makes me want it. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Good morning dolls!
    And Happy Thanksgiving to all my celebrating friends. I'm thankful for this forum that gave me all of you, my fabulous and amazing KKH-friends!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrates, I bring you... the TURDUCKEN! A chicken in a duck in a turkey.

I found out about a turducken in a youtube video and I swore I have to try it once in my lifetime. Yet to accomplish.
     My brother bought one a few years ago for our family Thanksgiving.  Sorry to say but it wasn’t yummy or worth the price.  Duck meat is much greasier than chicken and turkey so while it did help keep the two birds moist, the actual duck meat almost disappeared. You couldn’t taste three unique meats. 
    It looked like meat haven for me and I really like meat. Too bad it doesn't taste as good as it sounds.
    PM to add
    Ugh I only have 1 Throwback hairstyle, a short/shaven one which I will not get... oh well, more K-stars to spend on other things now!! So in 1,5 hours this will be me...

For now... I'm getting ready...

Linda

#KKH4Life
    Get a little more sleep @kokokokonut   You’ll have so many newbies asking questions this event; you need all the rest you can get. 

@KalindaKing  any chance Glu will add the baby’s closet to the sale? Most of those items have been there since the beginning, are expensive, and have never been discounted. 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    I just opened the game and Maria already offered me a luxe goal and Kim gave me 15 stars while on a 8 hour gig I was warming up. It seems things are going to fare well in this VIP!
    50 minutes to go.  So excited.  Linda,  you put me to shame. I'm sitting here all wanting and spendy and  you're here with warm wonderful thoughts about the place and the people.  You rock.  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh great, @Koakuma!!
    Maria called me to, but it was to buy some sort of furniture so I passed. Hoping she will call with something from my wishlist later today!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends! As others have said, we don't have anything like it in the UK but any holiday based around eating as much food as you can sounds fine to me!

I'm late starting work because I was trying on all the Throwback hairstyles...
    Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    im ready lets go GIF by Leroy Patterson
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties