Options

🦃💎KK:H Weekend Event 11/22/18 - 5th Thanksgiving/Black Friday VIP!!!

Comments

• Options
    mrs.steffan.ls@gmail.commrs.steffan.ls@gmail.com Registered Users 6 Posts
    How come the eyes aren't half off? I really like them 🤤😫🤔
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Am I the only one who liked the “stepping stone” prizes?? I mean it’s not like it takes away from earning the clothes, there’s still 4 items. I like the little star and energy bonuses invetween! Can’t go wrong with free prizes. Unless getting rid of them made the outfit easier to earn... which I doubt they’d ever do. Can somebody give me their opinion on why they don’t like it?
    I feel like it's unworthy to win cash, energy, and kstars because I already earned those at my daily giftboxes and during the midweek events. I actually like the old format of the sys event from before though. I just think that glu should tweak the sys event and make some adjustments and improvements to it. I'm pretty sure that the majority of players strongly dislikes that cash and energy are also included in the weekend event giftboxes. But, hey that's just my two cents and my opinion on how I feel about cash, energy, and kstars being included at the sys event.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    BunhunBunhun Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    @kokokokonut super late response, I know, but I say decorate for YOU not the neighbors. I always put lights on our bedroom balcony rather than the balcony on the main road too, more fun to see them yourself!

• Options
    bbyoticbbyotic Registered Users 109 Posts
    @KalindaKing what about the other prizes from the previous events (the long ponytail, eyeshadow, etc)? will dolls be able to earn them too?? ☺️☺️☺️
    Android user since 2014
    Portuguese player!!
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    @mikaylachimo I think they should remove the energy and kash just because that way the tot points of the event can be lowered!! Like I don’t like the idea that I need 1025 points to get to the hair and I don’t like that it last 6 days because after 2-3 days the event become a drag and it  annoys me so bad . That’s why they should go with a ticket every 4 hrs and lower  at least another 400 points!! None of the prizes they put is really worth me spending 6 days on the event I feel like they should keep the aesthetic of it but go back to the old ways and do 4 hr  and total points 210 but if they want to do more point than it shouldn’t go over 600 .. any other event is 600 points and that’s hard enough! 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @Carol Davida Thanks for the response! I guess it is pretty unnecessary and I see your point. I think it just doesn’t bother me in the sys because it doesn’t take away from the other earnables (unlike in a giftbox where it would lower the chances for us of getting the nice items! I definitely definitely agree with you about the weekend giftboxes!). But especially the stars I like, I never see stars in my daily boxes and couldn’t complain about free stars

@Silz1217 Oh I definitely agree about the other things like the length of the event, length between submissions, amount of total points, etc! I just specifically meant the prizes inbetween. Good point tho, if they did lower the total points needed I’d 100% be okay with them getting rid of the extra prizes! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    The event gig that promises a bigger than normal payday, do we have to complete during this event?
    I just finish the event gigs and only got 3 kstar !
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts

Now everyone can participate in the new Show Your Style event! On Monday, we'll have a new theme and new prizes. This event will start at 11 AM Eastern. We're excited about this launch and we'd love to hear your feedback.
    YAY :D
    Will Facebook also get it?? <3 
    I hope so because the last SYS (and only one Facebook got) was sooo mutch fun :D
    And im happy theres no Trendsetter now so there isnt the stress of competition :3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Are guys gonna get SYS as well? *Hints for spoilers*
    PM to add
  • Options
    Silz1217 said:
    The event gig that promises a bigger than normal payday, do we have to complete during this event?

😂😂 exactly my thought!! 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

As many of you noted, some k-star clothing items were not put on sale in the wardrobe. Unfortunately, quest-related items (such as wedding dresses, Design Center dresses, and Korkov pop-up shop dresses) are not on sale due to technical constraints.
    @KalindaKing
    The Pop-up Shop clothes are half price in my male doll’s game.  Why do the technical constraints only apply to the girl dolls’ games?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Uggh can’t post the gif 

Edit by Koko:  fixed it.
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Emma rocking probably my 2 fav things i bough during the Black Friday VIP Event :P In her hometown Seoul, South Korea!
    The Alice and Olivia ponytail and this cute black leather jacket :P 

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    edited November 2018

Got excited about seeing a luxe goal this morning. Until I saw what hairstyle it was for. If Glu had kept the hairstyle at 65 k stars like it was Wednesday night (instead of upping it to 110 k stars), I probably would’ve bought this. I have the stars that I could spend, but for principle’s sake, I won’t. It’s really sneaky to up stuff overnight in price and also to state that everything in the kloset is half off, when wedding items and design center items aren’t. And it’s really too bad, because this hair is super cute. 
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Silz1217 said:
    Me too! I was waiting for 5 minutes for more KStars 😂 I guess times are tough 
  • Options
    Silz1217 said:
    Uggh can’t post the gif 

Edit by Koko:  fixed it.
    Thanks @kokokokonut
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    t_tree said:

Got excited about seeing a luxe goal this morning. Until I saw what hairstyle it was for. If Glu had kept the hairstyle at 65 k stars like it was Wednesday night (instead of upping it to 110 k stars), I probably would’ve bought this. I have the stars that I could spend, but for principle’s sake, I won’t. It’s really sneaky to up stuff overnight in price and also to state that everything in the kloset is half off, when wedding items and design center items aren’t. And it’s really too bad, because this hair is super cute. 
    This is basically what they do in stores for Black Friday. I used to work at Macy’s and they were sneaky like this too. So I always used to buy everything before Black Friday!
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Johana said:
    If the SYS event is 5 days instead of 7, will the points be reduced?
    The SYS event will run from Monday morning to Sunday night
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited November 2018
    My God... I lost all self control lol!

But in my defence... I needed it, really needed it.. really...

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Did spend over the 600 kstars. And after playing alot I am now back at 86 kstars. And doing some special offers, hope that I finish them before the end of the event, I want to buy so much more😂
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    @LindaVB how much was the Kim kollection? I’m tempted but trying to have self-control 😂
  • Options
    t_tree said:

Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    doesn’t it feel like Sunday?  I went for the Kollection as well, those stockinged legs intrigued me.  And I love them,  i’m Not sure about the cost.  I took screenshots I can do the math....lol
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I got bored yesterday and started a second game on my boyfriends phone (he’s not too excited about it but oh well) and that hair that doubled in price overnight was still only 65 k stars on the brand new game!! Rushed back to my phone thinking they fixed it.... but nope.... still 110. Def won’t be buying. What’s the reason for that? All other prices were the same
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Wow thanks for the info @mikaylachimo! Sadly I think there's zero chance of them putting it back at 65. I could be wrong but I imagine the developers aren't working on the weekend. Such a shame, since this has been brought up and unaddressed since Thursday.
    iOS
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    The SYS event will run from Monday morning to Sunday night

Not excited at all. This is just too long. 
    I'm still tired from the last event.

Android
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Ok ladies, I’m heading to the game to shop shop shop

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Can someone kindly screenshot the trendsetters hair for me pretty please? Because I can't seem to find it inside of my doll's wardrobe. I was gonna buy it for my doll but it is nowhere to be founded at😕. Weird🤷🏾‍♀️
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Can someone kindly screenshot the trendsetters hair for me pretty please? Because I can't seem to find it inside of my doll's wardrobe. I was gonna buy it for my doll but it is nowhere to be founded at😕. Weird🤷🏾‍♀️

Carol, it’s the last hairstyle in my long hair section, but that might be because I won it during the event