🦃💎KK:H Weekend Event 11/22/18 - 5th Thanksgiving/Black Friday VIP!!!

Comments

• AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    This morning when I woke up, I told myself "I will pick THIS box, I feel it". And I GOT THE HAIR! I am so happy! So happy that I forgot to screenshot the other boxes, but as far as I remember, the shoes were in the left box from the hair, and the eyes were in the right box from the hair. 

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    WIPE YOUR POSTS!!

Ok guysss the Fashion Goals hair is freaking awesome!! I can't post a pic right now but whichever color your hair is, it just goes lighter at the ends. It isn't permanently blonde at the ends. I have on the burgundy color and its amazing!!

Shit I have to run off for a birthday celebration.
    PM to add
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    A very unfortunate gift box.... wasn’t feeling the chase right now, thank goodness!!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    Oh no @mikaylachimo, I hate it when I see a palette with only 2 items, especially during a VIP event... 
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I was telling myself nah I'm not gonna purchase the fashion goals since I thought that it was platimum blonde. Until I saw the the preview of the hair on my own doll, then I now realized that this ombre hair has a silvery color to it. I reconsider my decision and then I changed my mind😅I couldn't seem to resist on how good it looks on my doll so I purchased it. 

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I just spent 1100 stars 😂😭 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    The sale in the wardrobe includes hairstyles and wedding dresses!
    @KalindaKing, wedding dresses and wedding hairstyles are not on sale in my game:

Neither are these dresses, which I really wanted to get:.

Was this an oversight? Will it get fixed?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Haha @Ohemilie, it only took you 37 minutes! My turn is coming too, I am just waiting to take a break at work, to edit my wish list and spend K-Stars like crazy!
        #BonusStarForParties
    edited November 2018
    Same as @LindaVB, wedding dresses and hair are not on sale in my game either.
        #BonusStarForParties
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Allegorie said:
    Haha @Ohemilie, it only took you 37 minutes! My turn is coming too, I am just waiting to take a break at work, to edit my wish list and spend K-Stars like crazy!
    I made a list... then I got carried away chasing the gb hair and ended up clicking on everything because the sale clouded my judgement 😂 there should be a oops I got carried away, refund please button during Black Friday 😭😂
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts

So it's my first black friday and O M G, I have spend over 1000 stars in my game, I have never bought such a big pack before lol, someone pinch me. I bought everything I wanted and I love it! Now I know the drill, I'm not gonna spend stars again till next year 😂
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited November 2018

This trio of korkov dresses is not 50% off :(
    iOS
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I'm just..... overwhelmed....
    😵
    Android
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Katya said:
    I can’t decide What should I buy :/ 
    Maybe you have some sugesstions? Maybe I should buy something regular? 

Me and you have the EXACT same taste in throwback items! Those are the same two throwback dresses I was considering the most, as well as every single one of these throwback hairstyles!!! So far I bought the long ponytail and I’m obsessed. I think my next item will be the fashion week coat/dress 😊 and after that I think I’m going to focus on closet items to take advantage of the 50% off 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I wish they brought back more hand held items! I really want that champagne glass from New Years and hot coco from last Christmas 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I’m having mixed feelings about today because I had surgery this morning and I’m in a lot of pain... :-( but I got the iridescent dress in my free gift box, which was the only gift box item I wanted! It’s the little things.

I’m mulling over these cute hairstyles! They’re a bit expensive but I’ll probably choose one before the event is over. 

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Aren't the hair colors supposed to be on sale too? 
    The new gb hair length is my new favorite thing, definitely need more like it in our wardrobes
    The Fashion Goals outfit & hair are also a m a z i n g

Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday! Everyone be safe and have the best time 🧡
    I'll go back and get some sleep before my insane "do you really need this item? Yes, you probably do" quest continues

@Rikk wishing you a fast recovery!
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Oh, I hope it wasn't something too serious and you have a fast recovery @rikk!
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    Hope you get better soon @Rikk !
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Well we’ll just spent 2200 star in 5 minutes!! 😱😱 now I’m broke and I want so much more stuff but I guess it ll have to do till Xmas!! I try to chase the gb hair but nothing got the dress and shoes only !! 😢😢 and like 300 energy 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    I'm just..... overwhelmed....
    😵
    Me too! That actually me every time, get overwhelmed, freak out a little bit, want to get everything but end up buying just a trinket or two
  • dinahkkhdinahkkh Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Feeling like a true Kardashian with this LOOK! 😍💕💕
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Now I don't know what to wear anymore..😓😂
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • BunhunBunhun Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Silz1217 said:
    Well we’ll just spent 2200 star in 5 minutes!! 😱😱 now I’m broke and I want so much more stuff but I guess it ll have to do till Xmas!! I try to chase the gb hair but nothing got the dress and shoes only !! 😢😢 and like 300 energy 
    Wait... is there an XMas sale every year too?? AHHHH debating how much to save vs. spend... #DollLifeIsHard
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    The sale in the wardrobe includes hairstyles and wedding dresses!
    @KalindaKing, wedding dresses and wedding hairstyles are not on sale in my game:

Neither are these dresses, which I really wanted to get:.

Was this an oversight? Will it get fixed?
    This is on my short list of questions.  
    Also, last year, hair colors, you know the crazy 180 star hair colors, were half price, right?  This year no.  Very bummed about that.  Oh well.  And if the wedding clothes don't come down to half....none for me. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Yes, they were on sale last year so it seems weird they're not on sale this year? Hopefully yes, I'd love to get some of them
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ok anything else for the short list?  I've got  the following items not on sale.  
    wedding clothes
    Design Center clothes
    3 Korkov pop up dresses
    Hair colors

Anything else? 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • champagne_mamichampagne_mami Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    edited November 2018
    I guess it’s my lucky day! This was my box for the VIP event.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts

I totally bought the Korkov shopping bags in the spirit of the event! I think I'll carry them around until I've spent my last k star :smiley:

Also I wasn't planning on adopting a puppy, but........

iOS
    Maria just called with a luxe goal on this hair - value 40 K-Stars, black friday price 20 K-Stars, reward from Maria 8 K-Stars. That was a great deal :) 

#BonusStarForParties