My Offer Disappeared from the Reward Status tab

Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
Hello!
I was working on an offer by playing another game, and when I logged in to day I found that it was gone from the "Not Rewarded" tab (it was still there 2 days ago). I was nearing completion after spending quite a bit of time on it in the past couple of weeks. I'm wondering why is disappeared, and will it reappear or can it be restored?
Thanks! 

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    There are two tabs on the left? One is completed offers I think, the others not yet completed.  Have yu looked on both tabs?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    There are two tabs on the left? One is completed offers I think, the others not yet completed.  Have yu looked on both tabs?
    I have! It's not under either :( 
    @KalindaKing any ideas? What should I do? 
    Ok, do you have any screenshots?  Can you send a ticket to TapJoy/Fyber?   If it was something with an expiration ("Must be completed in 14 days" or something) that could be the reason why, but the dispensing company would have to be contacted.  True, this is hard because the offer disappeared, but I can help you find an email addy if you want.   
    I know what it's like to work and work on one of these other offers, and dealing with TapJoy or whoever is a big pain, and they make you jump through hoops.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok, do you have any screenshots?  Can you send a ticket to TapJoy/Fyber?   If it was something with an expiration ("Must be completed in 14 days" or something) that could be the reason why, but the dispensing company would have to be contacted.  True, this is hard because the offer disappeared, but I can help you find an email addy if you want.   
    I know what it's like to work and work on one of these other offers, and dealing with TapJoy or whoever is a big pain, and they make you jump through hoops.
    Thanks for responding! 
    I don't recall it having an expiration date, I don't have a screenshot of the actual offer :( It was "Reach Level 12 in World War Rising" for approx 400 kstars. I have the game at level 12, I can take a screenshot if that's any use... 

I can open a ticket but not quite sure where... let me know and I'd be happy to try! 
    Any leads @kokokokonut:#
    I went on the Tapjoy site but it just says to use the Offer tabs  :s
    Hey @kokokokonut any ideas? I tried finding a different way but no luck so far...

I apologize,  I researched and typed this out, but never hit post.  I found it now sitting in the text box.

I have been all over that site.  I can't find a way to contact them unless it's from the game app.   Here is the site:  http://tapjoy.force.com/    That's for players/customer service BUT  everything I saw said you must contact them from within the game app.  
    I came up with a sneak in. Tap another offer.  Doesn't matter what it is, but you want to trigger anything that will let you initiatiate conversation with TapJoy. If the offer has a 45 usual payout time,  after 45 minutes there should bel be a link to contact them if there is a problem with your new offer.....I would use that to contact them about the problem one.  Apologize, saying your offer just disappeared so you had to reach out through this 2nd offer.  Then see if that wil lhelp at all.  Tell them what the offer was to the best of your knowledge, and if they are not going to pay out, you'd like them to explain why ....spell it out for you so you and all your friends on the forum don't make the same mistake again.  Maybe if we can shine a light on their poor performance, Glu can get them to shape up.  It's so frustrating.
    I wish I had a better solution, but they won't respond to calls or emails,  must be in game.  Good luck and let us know.   I didn't see this earlier,  next time, you can alway pm me. 

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    @Val_ Did this work out for you?
    I recently finished an offer within 12 days & on the 13th day w no kstars, I used the in app tab to request assistance. They had me waiting for days... I usually get the automatic message right away & send my screenshots & all goes through. But this time no automatic message. I tried to be patient & it said "assigning to tapjoy customer service" & then "waiting for tapjoy customer service to take action," but then yesterday it disappeared from my list after waiting 12 days! So I used an old email from another request to write them & put in my case number they assigned into the subject line... I'm hoping they'll reply tomorrow since it's a business day. It's a large kstar offer & I followed all the guides so I'm hoping they'll take care of me. I hope they took care of you too!
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
    @kokokokonut do you know if this worked out for Val_? I still haven't heard back from tapjoy yet on my attempt to contact them. Please see my note above. I'm wondering how long I should wait before I try your suggestion too. Thanks so much for your help in advance! I did my email to them on Saturday. 😊
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
    I have no idea how long it takes them to reply, but if you don’t hear back tomorrow, then Wednesday I’d try to get them again.  The rules are hard to follow, ie because  I paid for an offer with PayPal, I ended up on a different landing page, so it didn’t count.  
    But the offer should not disappear, unless you had a certain number of days to complete and even then it shouldn’t just vanish.  They have different tabs on the left, can you try and find it Anywhere?  Oh, and my $5.00 - Dollar Shave Club offer?  Shave kit never came, points never came, and refund from PayPal never came.   
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh bummer... well I hope I can get them to reply since they were the ones who didn't contact me back & I did everything within time! I'll let you know how it works out either way. 
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
    Best advice for the future
    • Screenshot everything about the other offer you are about to take from it's listing on the page, to any game screens.
    • Don't move to a different window, tab follow the exact linking of pages
    • and again.....screenshot everything.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I have all that. I always do all the screenshots & go through their connection. I emailed them once with it, but still haven't heard back. So I'm trying through another offer like was suggested above, but it looks like the connection is different now for contacting them & isn't going through (isn't allowing me to send right now..gives an error message). So I'll try again tomorrow. Maybe they're having issues with their new contact layout??? Uh, so annoying. I followed every rule so I'm starting to get frustrated, but I'm not giving up. I want my dang kstars! 🌟
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
    I finally was able to send through another offer after removing one of my five attachments it said I was allowed. I also resent my original email. Still haven't heard a thing from tapjoy. Will post updates.
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
    So, I finally heard back from tapjoy on this offer that disappeared before they contacted me. I'm not sure which attempt finally reached them.
    I tried a new email with my case number they never replied to.
    I then tried going through another offer which then disappeared from my reward wall in KKH also.
    Then I tried resending my email a few days ago & got an auto reply saying it was missing their reference number so it wouldn't go through.
    So I took an old email from another case that they helped me with that had a reference number & put my request in there with my screenshots & that seemed to go through (no new autoreply) & finally heard back a day after that. So I think that might have finally been my connection to my offer that disappeared, unless it was a coincidental clean-up reply from the original contact that disappeared??? But yay!, they are finally helping me with it & doing the final check on my screenshots. Took a couple months, but I hope to get my big kstar reward soon. I'm glad I was finally able to get my request through.
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @icechic did you end up getting it? :)
    @Rikk They did end up giving me the kstars! It took them a long time to email me, definitely over a month... but they did respond. Again, I'm not sure which way triggered them to write. It could have just been a long delay from the original contact. But they finally contacted me a couple days after I emailed using an old email they sent on a different offer but I put in all the missing offer info into the email. So it might have been that email that got them to write since it was my last try?? Sorry, I'm not sure which, but yes they finally helped me out & popped the reward back into my game!
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Yay! I bet that was a relief @icechic
    @icechic Congratulations I'm guessing the orig ticket number is the key, that and a pair of human eye. 

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @Rikk @kokokokonut Yes, I was very glad to finally see those kstars! And I believe now that it was my original request they answered after about two months.
    Coincidentally, just an hour or so ago, I got an email reply from Tapjoy to my request that I did from the random offer I accepted to contact them through! How weird is that? lol That was the second attempt, so if they go in order... then, yes they answered my original request!
    So, they must just be very behind in their replies. Also, since they answered me through my random offer... yes, that's a way to contact them too in worse case. Yay! Wins all around! 
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
    Woo Hoo.  Thanks for the info. I'll keep suggesting the back door of going  in through another offer.   Plus,  expect a 60 day turnaround. 
    For those doing other offers,  you have a stronger threshold for pain.
    Congrats  and thanks again for sharing the info.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary