👍👎 KK:H WeekDay Event - 11/26 Still Stuffed from Black Friday , Enjoy the SYS

Comments

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @webra Yes, the rings too. And this. It's the only reason why I never use it this SYS. Would be perfect tho.

I hate the way the nail moves 🤢 it’s cringy 
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Couldn't play most of the day. My look finally went through, but submitting is problematic. Then
    for over an hour 0 votes. I hardly can vote, I get this message all the time:

and then I'm thrown out.
    Playing is a problem, too. Always interrupted by the loading screen -  can't connect.
    Funny thing, it's only the game what has connection problems.
    I cleared the cache, restarted. Nothing helps. Apparently I'm not the only one having problems..

Checked my game after 2 hours, at least my last look went well! My personal record:

Android
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @soundspretty I don’t know how many times looks are voted on, but my highest score was 65 last week.

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited November 2018
    @webra Yes, the rings too. And this. It's the only reason why I never use it this SYS. Would be perfect tho.

Agreed. The broken thumb acrylic nail bothers me so dang much 😣 that I always gotta put my doll wearing the shortest nails while she's holding her drink. Glu please fix this!
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Last look got 41 votes, next up:

Feedback is always appreciated!
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    skevans said:
    Well, my favorite event has been completely killed...
    I used to LOVE SYS. It was such a fun way to bring the community together, united by styling around the same item. It was unlike anything I've seen in any other community-based game.
    And now?

This new event isn't fun at all.
    It's tedious, it takes forever to complete, it's not fun to vote on, the prizes aren't great, and there's unfairness seemingly every where I look.

It's a real bummer for me, and I know I'm not alone.

Agreed 💯👌🏾I don't find this event to be enjoyable anymore. And I dunno I just don't feel motivated to complete this entire event SMH 🤦🏾‍♀️ it's already stressful and time-consuming to checkup this event on my game already.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Decided to change up a bit. Let’s see how this goes. Vote for me please! 😘❤️
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited November 2018
    😱😱😱😱😱😱😢  it just charge me 40 star for clothes I already own all because is freakin midnight and I want to sleep and in the hurry by mistake I pressed buy cause I thought it was the window that say you can’t wear lock clothes or that u need a ticket to submit which I had so I press on the right side  😱😱😱😱 then I saw my star go down and a gold star drop !!!!!! 😩😩😩I want my star back
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts

Mans now they want to take them againnnnnnnnnn
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Kindly vote for me. Thankies~ I'm running out of dresses already 

✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
    That's horrible! @Silz1217 In the morning it tried to charge me, too for clothes I already own. What a nightmare.. 
    Android
    KKHLucy said:
    Decided to change up a bit. Let’s see how this goes. Vote for me please! 😘❤️
    Update it got me my personal best score which is 42 votes. 
    I had the same thing happening @Silz1217.. I was just awake and had to send a look because the timer would stop and it charged me, I still don't know what I "bought"

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    My last 5 looks, despite being very different from each other and totally ranging in how dressy they are, scored 37, 38, 39, 38, and 37. I don’t get how they’re so consistent!! (except my first two, which were 42 and 30). But it’s not bad scores so I guess I can’t complain lol
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I noticed that last week’s SYS completion didn’t count towards my trophy in the trophy room. (Also finishing the last party event didn’t count towards my party trophy, either!) Has anyone else experienced this?
    Tonight it's even worse than in the morning. What I keep seeing:

I am so tired of this. Going to sleep now.
    Android
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited November 2018
    #6 & 7
    And thanks to everyone for letting me know about your voting results. I did about 3 rounds this afternoon and it was nothing but kash. I'll continue to vote cause without voting, well, SYS doesn't work, but like others noted it still needs to be tweaked. I agree with those who noted that it's unfair to be punished for how much you vote. I now have to vote 50 times (correctly) to get a possibility of a prize. And if the Kstars are few and far between, it's also tough.

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts

I did the math. If the required points are the same as last week’s:1200, we will need an average of 44-45 votes per look, 45x27 (free tickets) =1215  It looks like we are getting less votes this week. The highest score I have seen so far is in the lower 50s but last SYS, the highest score was in the higher 60s (67?) That’s quite a distance. I wonder what changed? The number of times our looks get voted before it expires is lower this time or what? 🤔

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Rikk said:
    I noticed that last week’s SYS completion didn’t count towards my trophy in the trophy room. (Also finishing the last party event didn’t count towards my party trophy, either!) Has anyone else experienced this?
    There was a problem with the last party, credit didn’t go towards the tro-hy, but that was corrected and the parties will count from the next party on.  
    What trophy does the SYS count for?  I think I finished it,  but don’t recall the details.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    I wonder if we could get the SYS hair if we only get an average of 35 votes per look without spending real money???     :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
    It would be helpful if claimed items gave bonus points 

Make kkh great again: 
    edited November 2018

I actually had a late start to this event. So far, my 1st and my 4th look had the most votes.

I'm extremely disappointed in glu for not listening to our feedback and tweaking and making improvements to this event. They never got rid of the cash, kstars, and energy 🙄 and I'm waiting to get at least 2 freebie tickets just so that I can submit my two looks within the next 6 hrs. I still gotta complain about the 6 hr waiting time. It's lenghty asf. Glu never reduced the duration to 4 hrs or less either. Oh yeah and in order to finish this event, I can't buy tickets with kstars. I gotta spend my rl hardearned money to purchase extra tickets. Go figure💁🏾‍♀️ this sys event isn't worth it at all to me anymore. I'm not gonna lose my precious beauty sleep over this event. What a waste of my time and money SMDH 🤦🏾‍♀️glu is probably LOLing at me rn
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• LaurenC77LaurenC77 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    For these events I never receive the K stars I have earned. Anyone else have this issue? Clothes and Kash come through but never the stars. Last time and happened again today..
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    My most successful and least successful look so far. Not a lot of range in numbers.
     Kind of disappointed we can’t do more casual wear for this event. The red carpet gowns got super tedious after six days and I was looking forward to more range with this event, but the votes suffer :/ I think the rewards for voting are counterproductive because they discourage people to actually vote for what they like and instead vote on what is popular 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I just realized that now you probably can't achieve the SYS trophy if you haven't already without paying real money. I started playing in July, and it is now almost December, and we only had 2 SYS the entire time. The trophy says "Finish" 3 SYS events to get it. If the total points are 1200 like last time, I will not be able to finish. So, I guess I will never get the trophy?

iOS
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    So basically another SYS you won’t be able to finish unless you spend money
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts

^^^
    My entire reaction to this new version of SYS...
    ✌️
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    huzzah, a miracle. i just received my 2nd Kstar from voting.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    got this earrings from my gold box and at first I was like “bicycle chain ?” but they are quite pretty and different since they are blueish metallic, perfect for a wintry look.

This outfit immediately made me think of the promo for drag race’s All Stars 4 lol! The theme was iridescent and winter! 

Omg, a fellow squirrel 🐿 friend! I am so excited for AS4 and Holiday special ! 
    IOS Player