👍👎 KK:H WeekDay Event - 11/26 Still Stuffed from Black Friday , Enjoy the SYS

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Congratulations! I got one myself in one game for voting.   :) rather get a ticket but that’s ok. 
    My son gave me the flu he picked up in DC, but it’s waking me up every 4 or 5 hours, so I can plan my next look.  It’s very convenient that the game And the flu are running together smoothly. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Waiting for my boo and for the votes to come in. If you see me vote please!!
    edited November 2018
    Ti feel this SYS has more variety look wise, 
    @Rumpelstilzchen & @Silz1217I I’m sorry these things are happening to you.  Have you tried contacting customer care? I don’t know what they can suggest  for those connection messages Rumpel, but they should be contacted about being charged for items you own Silz.  

And everyone should keep posting feedback about the event. 
    Oooh....today is Wednesday, we get little hints about the weekend sometimes on Wednesday. One more thing to look forward to for the day.  :)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    The game just tried to charge me for an item I own as well, 30 k stars it said. I closed out of my game, rebuilt the look, and was able to submit it without being charged. I wonder if it's a common item triggering this for people, the way the nose ring did in the first test event?
    iOS
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Oh no @Rumpelstilzchen! Hope Glu has a quick fix for you!

@kokokokonut hope you feel better soon!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    MY 3RD REUSED ITEM (the dress) LOL this is my favorite dress to use in this SYS event haha. Kindly vote for me thankies~~ 💖

✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    @kokokokonut I sent a ticket I hope they will give me the kstar back  But they have t reply yet 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    edited November 2018
    😱😱 actually they say they can do nothing about it like wth you can send me 40 star!!! That’s bs I know they can manually give them back to me this is crazy all the damn money I spend in this game they can’t send me my 40 star back!!!!!! I’ve never been rude to support but I’m going to let them know this is bs!! No matter if I press or connection they shouldn’t charge for stuffs we own period!! 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    Here are my looks and scores today. Experiments with hairstyles and colors!

iOS
  • surrjanesurrjane Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    This has been my highest-voted outfit so far, and somehow when I’m voting I haven’t seen anyone else use this jumpsuit. Maybe I just haven’t come across any. If you all have it, I think it’s perfect for date night!! And it’s fun to play with and dress it up - I think I could have made it way more fun but was in a rush. 
    A++ Lister (I can't convince myself to grind my way through the dating comeback). Level 82. Max Fans.

I hope GLU can make it possible to let us borrow clothes from our in-game friends' closets for this kind of challenges so those people like me who restarted the game or those new players won't submit looks with just "basic clothing" 🙏

Thanks for the tip @surrjane! I won that jumpsuit last week in my TB box. I will test it out tomorrow!
    iOS
  • AlexisKKH1AlexisKKH1 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Wedding dress VS gown with leaves aura
    This is the hardest choice ever
    In game name: Violet Engstrom
  • puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    Well, here's my 8 looks submitted thus far. The second to the lowest score is from a doll that is similar to my coloring and ethnicity. She is the second look submitted. The highest score is the Caucasian doll holding a huge goblet of white wine. I styled her based on my beautiful alcoholic sister in law. The lowest score goes to the girl that decided to put panties over her leggings whilst carrying her pet dog as she is working a smoky eye.

The eighth look made me realize that colorism still exists in my game and that in order to get the earrings, the coatdress, and the basic-ish career bun, I have to keep submitting white dolls with light auburnish brown hair wearing random, bottom of the bargain barrel apparel all because I don't have enough money or outfits to splurge on because Black Friday made me broke.

I can't wait for the new Kollections to roll in. Thhis event is draining and ego deflating. Moral of the story is Operation #Whiteface still must go on in the Kindle universe.

Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Do you think this week we will have the December update? Or next week? 🤔
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Gold and TB 📦 Not gonna waste anymore time on weekday events. So not worth it.

On a more positive note, I’m getting higher votes on the sys today. I got 50 votes on my last look. Yay!
    iOS
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    The ladies love a deep V

@mikaylachimo  Dixie  @nicki_kkh

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Since everyone is doing it :pensive:
    Please vote for my newest 2 looks on the SYS Event :P 

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

Rikk said:
    I noticed that last week’s SYS completion didn’t count towards my trophy in the trophy room. (Also finishing the last party event didn’t count towards my party trophy, either!) Has anyone else experienced this?
    There was a problem with the last party, credit didn’t go towards the tro-hy, but that was corrected and the parties will count from the next party on.  
    What trophy does the SYS count for?  I think I finished it,  but don’t recall the details.
    @kokokokonut it’s this trophy on the right with the woman’s torso in a dress! 

@KalindaKing will finishing this event count towards the SYS trophy? Anything we can do about making sure last week’s SYS counts towards this trophy? :-)
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @pua I love the 5th and 8th look! Now I'm wondering where that jumpsuit is from? Did I miss it during Black Friday?
    PM to add
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    edited November 2018
    AliBryant said:
    The game just tried to charge me for an item I own as well, 30 k stars it said. I closed out of my game, rebuilt the look, and was able to submit it without being charged. I wonder if it's a common item triggering this for people, the way the nose ring did in the first test event?
    We're going to look into this issue today. If you dolls can identify if it's a specific item of clothing, or any specific steps to reproduce the bug, please let us know! It'll help us fix it more quickly. Thanks for reporting!

@Rikk send Kalinda or me your ID and we'll manually adjust it for you. Same goes to anyone else who finished the SYS event last time. We can check your game to verify event completion and then increment your trophy score by 1.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
    I LOVE THIS DRESS SOOO MUCH KINDLY VOTE FOR MEEE THANK U SO MUCH xx

SYS feels forever.

PM to add
  • EssenceHeartsPandasEssenceHeartsPandas Registered Users 72 Posts
    I didn't know where else to post this but omg IM DOWN TO 3 GOALS Y'ALL!! This makes me so happy!!
    @Rikk Thanks.  I have that one, so it doesn’t tell me anything.  The Party didn’t credit when we had it last time, but that one has been fixed already.  
    I’m going to make a trophy room reference.  Thanks again for bringing up the problem so Glu can fix it. 

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @EssenceHeartsPandas Excuse me but didn’t you have like 30 or a gazillion tasks to do? Even if it was only 10 ( but I’m pretty sure you had a scary hi number of undone desks ) you deserve a huge congratulations 
    you are like all caught up.  That is really great Doll.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited November 2018
    AliBryant said:
    We're going to look into this issue today. If you dolls can identify if it's a specific item of clothing, or any specific steps to reproduce the bug, please let us know! It'll help us fix it more quickly. Thanks for reporting!

@Rikk send Kalinda or me your ID and we'll manually adjust it for you. Same goes to anyone else who finished the SYS event last time. We can check your game to verify event completion and then increment your trophy score by 1.
    Mine took 40 kstar and that was the black and silver handle bag that I used on the first look I submitted I paid 20 for it on Black Friday but I guess I really paid 60 for it since the game charge me 40 on the 7th look I did with it !! Now I know that the window popped up and because I was in a hurry I just press the right button without reading and end up paying for it but I don’t think it’s right that they can’t refund me my star for a mistake !! I get it if it was a new item,  I wouldn’t even fuss about it , but we are talking of something I already owned and previously paid for and it’s not right that I pay for it again so they should send me my star back.. that’s what any store would do! 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    edited November 2018
    @Naimonster the black crocodile pantsuit is from Kollections Golden Opulence
    iOS
    Just trying to make my point across if u go to the store and swipe ur card twice and they charge u twice but u only bought once the store will refund you the second transaction so I don’t get why support said they can’t do nothing about it!! 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    AliBryant said:
    @Naimonster the black crocodile pantsuit is from Kollections

PM to add