👍👎 KK:H WeekDay Event - 11/26 Still Stuffed from Black Friday , Enjoy the SYS

Comments

• mrs.steffan.ls@gmail.commrs.steffan.ls@gmail.com Registered Users 6 Posts
    Kalinda said the SYS starts at 11 am eastern so its 10 am central for me 😁
  • puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    Everybody's throwback pallet  looks way better than mine.  

Sorry but that is a basic bundle and the individual pieces are hideous and wouldn't match anything I currently own in the closet. The Kollection pallets available blows my throwback pallet away. 
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Looks like we are having a reality event this weekend judging by my klaxon..! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • alexiaKKHalexiaKKH Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    My bundle is to die for but since I always get shoes/accessories I'm not holding my breath... I wish Glu would either change the odds or just go back to the old TB boxes, at least I was getting hair and dresses back then! 

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    I have wanted these white and gold shoes FOREVER so I took a gamble thinking it was a sure thing as I never get hair or anything ‘good’ in my boxes and I got hair 😂😂😭 
    You lucky girl, congrats! That's one of my fav hair back in the day haha.
    PM to add
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    I am not convinced by this throwback Kollection. Just hoping I won't get the ugly bag... 

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Hmmm did you dolls got the SYS?? Because i didnt :open_mouth:
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    Here is my Trowback Kolection!
    I would LOVE to win the bundle or the short bob hair BUT watch me get a pair of shoes :P 

edited November 2018
    @LovelyEmma it has not started yet. It starts at 11 AM Eastern, which means in 4,5 hours (17:00 in Paris, Brussels)
        #BonusStarForParties
    Got 25 Kstas on my 1st Black Box!

Allegorie said:
    @LovelyEmma it has not started yet. It starts at 11 AM Eastern, which means in 4,5 hours (17:00 in Paris, Brussels)
    Ohh really??
    For some reason i tough it would start at the same time as the Weekday Event started :/
    The last SYS event also started later than the regular event  :)
    But I really don't know why... 
        #BonusStarForParties
  • miacollinsmiacollins Registered Users 82 Posts
    edited November 2018
    my throwback kollection..........literally no words.KKH: A+++ Lister

Level: 64 

Daily iOS KKH Player Since Jan 2016 🍒

• Miley_Caren343Miley_Caren343 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    I did not get a SYS event for the THIRD time! SERIOUSLY? I have never been more upset in my life, this is ridicilous and the saddest thing is that kalinda LITERALLY PROMISED us that we ALL will get it! But i guess not! Any answers?
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @Miley_Caren343 it starts in 3.5 hours. 

Shoes, shoes, earrings, earrings, bag, bag, bracelet, and bundle — I’m going to auto-tune a new hit song about my Throwback boxes every week lol.

• Miley_Caren343Miley_Caren343 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Rikk said:
    @Miley_Caren343 it starts in 3.5 hours. 

Shoes, shoes, earrings, earrings, bag, bag, bracelet, and bundle — I’m going to auto-tune a new hit song about my Throwback boxes every week lol.

Omg really? I'm actually the dumbest person on earth😂😂😭thank you soo much for telling me doll💖💖😘😘💋
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Threw in 5 pairs of shoes to make up for me actually getting a hair in my pallete for once! Of course it has to be a Halloween one tho lol. Nothing too exciting, per usual. I’m kinda hoping for the scarf actually to dress my doll a little more for the cold weather! The heels next to the scarf are a cute color also. I have mixed feelings about the bundle but it’d be nice to get. Hmm

First box. I have a feeling it’s gonna be a shoe-filled week. Kinda a cute color scheme going on here in this palette tho?? 😜
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    After getting the TB collection last week I doubt it will happen again but I soooo want it it’s fabulous! The ombré hair is amazing too or the short hair all in all not a bad tb kollection let’s hope I don’t get the little red riding hood hair it’s a long way to Halloween! 
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    I took a gamble and spend more Kstars sure why not and I won the ombré hair *celebration dance* second week in a row I’m very happy! So gonna work hard to get my TB box maybe I will be super lucky this week! 

• GigiGiu_KKHGigiGiu_KKH Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Hi everyone!! Mi Throwback Kollection, I don't like any of this stuff (only love the set)

• MaeqlpasaMaeqlpasa Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Hi, there's my palette I don't care for most of it but I really want that hair for my winter looks, I kinda want to chase it
    But I forgot to buy extra k-stars yesterday so I'm not getting more until I forget I could have got them double 
    Also my first box left me feeling unlucky
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts

No words 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts

First box...
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    The elusive cargo shorts are back, I see...I’m hoping that I’ll get them this time! Either those, the side shave hair, or the bundle would make me happy. The rest are ugly things I’ll never wear (except maybe the earrings, I’d have to see them on). Almost all of these are repeat items; I know I have more throwbacks to get. Some variety would be great!
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    First black box and my TB kollection

Am looking forward to the SYS starting, haven't done one for ages as I wasn't part of either test group so I've been planning some looks and playing with different items in preparation for later this afternoon. Hope everyone has good luck with their boxes!
    I play on iOS
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    I really want the short hair!! It’s so pretty but I’m gonna end up with the red scarf or the gladiator shoes that looks like another’s one I own. 
    My first box! I got pretty lucky as I spend all of my KStars and need to start saving them again. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Cant wait till 11.  That's 45 minutes.  I'll add another string of lights to the tree. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Ooooh @GigiGiu_KKH I love that bundle! Haven't seen that one before. Same with @MarianiPoizen, I love the hair and top in your bundle!
    iOS
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Got cash in my first box... and my TB is confused about whether it's Halloween, the 4th of July, NYE, or Christmas  :D

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Ugh I thought the event started at 9 my time but it’s actually 10 ☹️ I have a class that begins at 10. Can we use the lookbook in sys? I forget. I put some looks in my lookbook making sure none of the same items were used so I can hopefully submit them very quick 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh