Mine has no marking :( 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @pua I have noticed it too....sometimes it is so obvious, I will choose the dark skin doll because the outfit is great, and a light doll whose outfit is not even on theme, or some crazy mismatched nonsense with blue lipstick will be the "popular pick".
    Ali, you are awesome. I wish more voters were like you. Thanks you for your fairness. I always vote for the outfit and styling no matter what the doll's skin color is. 
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • Options
    MaeqlpasaMaeqlpasa Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    edited November 2018

My first two looks
    They changed the color of the prize dress in my game, now I don't think I will be using it at all, I liked the cream one better
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    First two looks. I didn’t think the first one was that bad?? Nobody wants to vote for short dresses though it looks like seeing “popular picks” while voting ☹️
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    In my experience short dresses do it better than long :p they were always the popular pick 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Love your two looks @Maeqlpasa, and I agree about the dress. I thought it looked chic with the matching clutch. The mauve is putrid.  
    iOS
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen nope! The one I saw had on a wedding dress which is why I thought it was funny. 

I'm confused by some of the popular picks I'm coming across. Voting should always be based on outfit and I think the majority on here would agree. But I will never vote for a doll with pink eyes. I just can't. 

• Options
    @MarianiPoizen nope! The one I saw had on a wedding dress which is why I thought it was funny. 

I'm confused by some of the popular picks I'm coming across. Voting should always be based on outfit and I think the majority on here would agree. But I will never vote for a doll with pink eyes. I just can't. 

I agree, it's "date night" and the background is an upscale restaurant so we can assume to dress for that venue. I could see voting for daisy dukes and tank tops with blue lips and a dog in the purse if the date was at a carnival maybe. 
    iOS
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    yezx said:
    In my experience short dresses do it better than long :p they were always the popular pick 
    Hmm, interesting. I’ve been seeing very formal and elegant (but not poofy) long dresses getting the popular pick! Or the long skirts with leg slits. 

Maybe just nobody but me likes the masterson dress that much 😅
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @mikaylachimo I don't like that dress a lot, the not-here-not-there sleeves bug me. But I wouldn't vote against just because of that, I'd vote based on the styling.
    PM to add
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited November 2018
    For everyone who thinks the mauve is putrid, there is someone who thinks the tan looks like .....Spicy brown mustard.  My BFW (for a while) turned to me on her 1st wedding day, and said thanks to me she couldn't put the bridesmaids in yellow because I looked putrid in yellow.   That marriage ended 4 years later when he got the 10K in the bank and she got the kid free and clear.  So....putrid seems a bit harshs don't ya think?

I think when i said the Androids tan took off the stress, but I was going for the iOS  I conveyed the same but opposite opinion, just a little bit nicer.  ;)  <3

edit:  Big hug
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    It was cream, not "tan". I don't know what kind of mustard looks like mayo. From @September 's pic: 
    Anyway, I will grind for it to eliminate the chance of it ever being in a TB box.

iOS
  • Options
    I'm not a fan of the dress in either color 🙈 I do think it's curious how the cream color matches the clutch but now everyone's games is fixed for it to be the mauve color. So what is the truth?
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Spleen said:
    My first two looks for this SYS:

The first one got 48 votes and the second one 40 votes, pretty happy about it ♥
    charlottegold nice bonus points  :D:p
    These outfits are gorgeous!! And thank you 😂😂 I’m still dead over it 😂😂
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts

Who called the police guys?? This is no joke!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LOL I agree, It's going to sit in my closet unworn regardless. But I definitely think it was more of a "lewk" with the matching clutch!
    iOS
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    AliBryant said:
    It was cream, not "tan". I don't know what kind of mustard looks like mayo. From @September 's pic: 
    Anyway, I will grind for it to eliminate the chance of it ever being in a TB box.

Looked darker in my games, but my whole point was in the air of not judging members opinions there was a nicer way to say it.  And I shared my story because that really really hurt me.  She was a B* to me that day. Your calling the mauve putrid ....strong words evoke strong emotion.
    I'm sorry you lost the color you liked, but tbh, a glitch causing a difference like that between platforms most likely had other issues that were not visible.  What about that wonky 37 + 45= 106?  See what I mean.  Sure 107 was a glood glitchy thing, but what if it went the other way?  37 + 45 = 29?  So,  again I'm sorry it happened.  but I'm sure it was more than a color change.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

The upside down handle purse works with any gold or neutral colored cocktail dresses or light colored bodycon anything. Weird af shape tho lol.
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I'd flip the clutch horizontally so the perspective would not be so off
  • Options
    Agreed, it should be flipped, the current angle looks like how it would look when our dolls are facing the other way. Nai pointed this out and now I can't unsee it!
    iOS
  • Options
    Get your old shoes ready to throw and I'll duck, but I love the chain hanging down on the flap purse.  I carry my Rebecca Minkoff Affair that way.  And wow,  I love it with that dress.  OMG @pua, where is that dress from?  My jaw just dropped and drool is dribbling out the corner of my mouth.  I love that dress.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Damn.  Now I see it too.  Ok.  Can I put my purse in your closet with the icky mauve dress Ali?  o:)<3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    That dress is from Perks, you might have it and don't even realize it since you buy k star packs and open so many GBs! I almost have it and I've only been getting Perks since August:

iOS
  • Options
    I never check there.  Wonder what else I have. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    first black box and no cash omg? I thought I was dreaming ♥ Would have loved one of those necklaces or kstars (since I only have 20 left) but really happy with what I got, it's cute! 

• Options
    Get your old shoes ready to throw and I'll duck, but I love the chain hanging down on the flap purse.  I carry my Rebecca Minkoff Affair that way.  And wow,  I love it with that dress.  OMG @pua, where is that dress from?  My jaw just dropped and drool is dribbling out the corner of my mouth.  I love that dress.
    Girl Kollections! Holler lol! Truth be told Kollections give me life. I will testify to that. About your Rebecca Minkoff, is it the one called the Love Clutch? I just googled & it won't let me preview the link here. 
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
  • Options
    I wish we could convert some of our current purses into handhelds. The ones that go up your armpit. 
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    edited November 2018
    pua said:
    I hope I don't come under fire for this post but I gotta say. Last week in the SYS event I first submitted a doll of the darker yellowish skin tone in a brand new Kollection dress. I submitted the same dress several days later, same styling, same hair, same everything, except for skin tone. I used the lightest skin tone there was and the white doll scored significantly higher. 
    Now here's my theory, I always suspected that quite a few players vote based on skin color rather than the actual styling or fashion flare of the submitted looks. But now I think it confirms it. Last week 's SYS event i had submitted five outstanding pulled together looks using the second to the last darkest skin tone and the scores were very low compared to the other white dolls in very basic outfits that I also submitted. The white dolls scored significantly higher than the brown dolls i submitted. 
    Today it's happening again. 
    It's an ugly but sad message but it reflects a lot on our current society. To all you black, brown, and Asian dolls out there, I say to you that if you want a better chance at being voted on, then by all means only submit white, or Caucasian looking dolls for your looks. I've been doing it for the game and it works. 
    I'm winning in the game but I'm losing my hope in humanity altogether.😢
    I always make a point to vote for the darker skinned dolls, because they rarer and because they seem to get overall less votes.
    Not being on theme is one of my pet peeves!! But I guess there are people who play who don't speak English well enough? I don't know. But it annoys me and they don't get my vote. It's a date night not the Oscars *eyeroll*. You can wear jeans to a date idc lol 
    But it's also annoying because getting votes you're pressured to pick what gets better results and that's the gowns, ugh.

I also prefer the cream colour!! It's so chic. Makes me think of something Kim would wear! 
    AliBryant said:

• Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited November 2018
    pua said:
    I hope I don't come under fire for this post but I gotta say. Last week in the SYS event I first submitted a doll of the darker yellowish skin tone in a brand new Kollection dress. I submitted the same dress several days later, same styling, same hair, same everything, except for skin tone. I used the lightest skin tone there was and the white doll scored significantly higher. 
    Now here's my theory, I always suspected that quite a few players vote based on skin color rather than the actual styling or fashion flare of the submitted looks. But now I think it confirms it. Last week 's SYS event i had submitted five outstanding pulled together looks using the second to the last darkest skin tone and the scores were very low compared to the other white dolls in very basic outfits that I also submitted. The white dolls scored significantly higher than the brown dolls i submitted. 
    Today it's happening again. 
    It's an ugly but sad message but it reflects a lot on our current society. To all you black, brown, and Asian dolls out there, I say to you that if you want a better chance at being voted on, then by all means only submit white, or Caucasian looking dolls for your looks. I've been doing it for the game and it works. 
    I'm winning in the game but I'm losing my hope in humanity altogether.😢
    This makes me mad, but I'm not surprised. I vote for dolls with dark skin all the time. I find that many outfits and colors just look better to me on dark skin. If I'm ever torn between two looks, I'll go for the doll with the darker skin, just because they aren't as common. I also always tip the vote toward dolls that have glasses or red hair.

I've never tested a doll with a darker skin tone against the same outfit in a lighter skin color, but I'm curious now. I have noticed for my doll personally, that I do better with a "tanned" skin tone, as opposed to the lightest skin color which is almost pink. I also have noticed when I change my dolls usual red hair to blond or brown I get more votes. 

Edited to just say this is with the old "SYS". I haven't really tested it much with this new "SYS".

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @pua It's weird but I don't see that happening, whenever I vote for the darker skinned dolls they are mostly the popular pick. I don't know how well the overall score is though. If I have the chance, I'll test this out towards the end.
    PM to add