🎆 v9.7 Update - HoHoHoHoliday 2018 is here!

1101112131416Next

Comments

• webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    AmeliaKKH said:
    I changed my current year tree on the lawn for the snow guy and now I can't change it back to the tree. Is there anyone else having this issue?

Yes - me too. I reported it.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited December 2018
    pua said:
    I just tried and got 3 videos then it went to other offers, I look them all over and sometimes when I am done, if I tap get free stars again, the video offer returns for another star. So, check other offers.  Sometimes you'll find something good, sometimes even a video there, and then come back and try again.  you might be pleasantly surprised. 
    @katinkae yeah sorry that wasn't any help about the inapp purchases,  maybe it will help someone else.  But Scrounging for stars can be an adventure.  I wish we had more sure fire businesses.  Like the SoChic, Chevier, and the art gallery.  Let me buy businesses where I don't have to depend upon the whims of the clientelle like perfume or wine.  Let me know "do this and you will get that" and that is a business I will buy. 
    Ok, put cuter clothes in the gym and I'll buy that too. <3
    Here's a thought, the gym is a much cheaper option than the staff in bel air energy wise.
    I’m sorry.  I am confused what the gym has to do with staff in BelAir.  I’m not telling anyone what to buy or not buy, I simply like a definite relationship between action/reward.  I don’t want to buy something with wiggle room.  It never wiggles to my side of the room. 
    :). I already have a bar in Prague I never work at.  I love the Ice club in Reykjavik, now that’s a party. 

‘’Runs off to check the Gym.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I think they're saying for the cost of the gym you'll end up with more energy for the price than you would paying for staff in Bel-Air. I have no idea what those numbers are. Math is not my thing lol

I will say for the perfumery, if you always go with the expensive option you'll get the highest payout. No guesswork there. 
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts

To Glu Gods and Goddesses,

please please please re-release this SMC again for us players who just came back playing so that we can pair it with the Cavalli items just like Kim on the 9.7 banner! Pleaaaaaase! ❤️🤓
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    By the way, if you haven't seen the Tale of Crowns quest yet, just keep playing and completing goals until you get it!

@Katinkae Did that issue with your videos get resolved? I think it may be related to your Internet connection...
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    By the way, if you haven't seen the Tale of Crowns quest yet, just keep playing and completing goals until you get it!

@Katinkae Did that issue with your videos get resolved? I think it may be related to your Internet connection...
    @kalindakingNo its not resolved :/ And i have good connection.. It worked before and I still am on the same connection
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    @KalindaKing also the option to watch a video to open a second daily giftbox is also gone :/
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds