Comments

• estellagraziaestellagrazia Registered Users 14 Posts

KKH/ iOS / v7.2.1 / iPhone Device/ Level 62
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited November 2018
    what about puppies AND babies

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Good things are worth waiting for....
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Good things are worth waiting for....
    agreed
    plus it's always nice to have puppies in our threads

someone stop me please

I want all these puppies. Every last one.  Oh...can you imagine walking 3 of our pets at a time.   That would be fun.....
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Kalinda, there is someone on the phone for you:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    patience is not my best virtue but i do have more puppies

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Waiting for spoilers like...

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    "Spoilers and treats, pretty pretty please!"

iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    It’s so late here - 8pm! Where are our spoilers 😭😭 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    mini-update and still no spoilers? 🤔
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Please treat us with your spoilers Glu Goddess:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I want all these puppies. Every last one.  Oh...can you imagine walking 3 of our pets at a time.   That would be fun.....
    I'm imagining the fun glitches we'd have with that lol.
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    mood 

I'm imagining the fun glitches we'd have with that lol.
    Lol, I thought you said FUR glitches. Lol.   And dolls, let’s not get too pushy.  Polite all the way. Ok?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Oh...can you imagine walking 3 of our pets at a time.
    My doll could be such a cat lady in public... wearing the orange or gray cats that sit on the shoulder, carrying the black or white kittens in their bags, 3 cats walking at her feet... all the fur on her black clothes, though!
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    Hi everyone! My name is Rachel! I am new to this blog, but have been playing KKH for years! :smiley:
    I recently got back into the game and I am more addicted than ever!

I hope it is a Reality Show Weekend! I have been filming my show in Calabasas with four guests, I am #406 and almost have 1 Million fans (not very high, but I am working on it!). For my 3 hour shows, I only gain about 15k viewers. Does anyone know if this jumps up higher soon?

Also, I just read that you can max out at certain houses? What does that mean exactly?

xx!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • JoyIrineuJoyIrineu Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Where are our spoilers?

@thelifeofRaeRae welcome! I think you saw us talking about reality show achievements. Different homes around the game have achievements that you can work towards and win prizes, and eventually you'll max out that achievement. If you look at your achievements list, you can figure out what they are. For example, the home in Sydney is the "tops down under" achievement, and then the others have the city in the name.
    @soundspretty thanks! Will filming at my other houses give me just as many fans as my Calabasas location? Or less since I can invite less people?
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Hi everyone! My name is Rachel! I am new to this blog, but have been playing KKH for years! :smiley:

I hope it is a Reality Show Weekend! I have been filming my show in Calabasas with four guests, I am #406 and almost have 1 Million fans (not very high, but I am working on it!). For my 3 hour shows, I only gain about 15k viewers. Does anyone know if this jumps up higher soon?

Also, I just read that you can max out at certain houses? What does that mean exactly?

xx!
    To answer about the fans per reality show, yes it does eventually go above 15k per show. Also, you get more viewers when you invite NPCs rather than in game friends. For example if I invite 4 friends I get about 150k viewers, if I invite 4 NPCs, I get about 220k viewers.
    iOS
    AliBryant said:

xx!
    To answer about the fans per reality show, yes it does eventually go above 15k per show. Also, you get more viewers when you invite NPCs rather than in game friends. For example if I invite 4 friends I get about 150k viewers, if I invite 4 NPCs, I get about 220k viewers.
    Do you (or anyone) know when the number of viewers eventually change? Something triggers that change? Because I've been getting the same amount for months now, I thought going through another of the goals would change that but nope
    @AliBryant NPC's being people I meet on the street/on Konnection vs my friends who play the game? Or are the NPC's that give more fans the ones like Kim, Kylie, Cassio, etc, who I have to hang out with first before inviting over? thanks for the clarification! 
    Also, do you by chance remember when the viewers jump up? I am close to finishing the Mirimount Pictures achievement. I am hoping soon :) 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    NPC's are the ones you meet on the street or konnections. I don't know if the VIP contacts give you more fans but it couldn't hurt to test it one of these days!

For the viewer increase, I have a couple guesses but they're a stab. I wonder if it increases when you reach a different tier on the reality show list? I'm currently getting a set amount of 215,840 viewers for a 3 hour show inviting only NPCs. It could be the friend level of the NPC affects viewer count too. I'm not using any that are maxed. I'm also #1 on the show list and I've maxed out the basic reality show achievements (not location specific)

I have been getting the same number of viewers per show for a long time now, since I was in the 300s and I am at #173 today, still getting 150k viewers (with 4 real friends) per 3 hour show at Bel Air.
    iOS
    @soundspretty 215,840 is what i get as well with 4 NPCs, and I am #173. So that stinks!
    iOS
    @soundspretty I thought that too but I just reached a new tier on the reality show list and the number of viewers is still the same, I only invite real life players but they're not maxed out or anything. I'm going to try and invite NPCs and see if that affects the final number
    What are you getting per show now @judithkkh? I didn't even realize/remember there was an increase. It's been the same for so long I've just gotten used to seeing it. I do know there is a difference if you film an 8 hour vs 3 hour, so I assumed viewer count was based on just the length of show.
  • dinahkkhdinahkkh Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Due to the bullhorn in my game, I'm guessing it's a reality weekend. This might be the earnables?