KK:H Weekend Event 11/30/18 - Welcome December~ A Month Full of Holidays

Comments

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited November 2018
    I’m actually really into the gift box outfit this week!

It’s fun and funky, and perfect for a scarf lover like me :-) I got this outfit in my free box — great color! I’ve been admiring it on an NPC contact in my game for ages. 

Unfortunately, I didn’t get any of the items in my free box. I bought a box but just got energy (I still find only 2 gift box items in a palette unacceptable!) which made me feel like this: 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Awww hugs doll, it gets bettter.  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    What an abysmal choice of box...on the upside, I finally won the coat-dress in the SYS 😁
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    Why aren’t all four items in here every time? It’s more disappointing to me than receiving the energy. It’d be nice to have all the options in play. That’s the reason I don’t bother chasing GB items. Put all items in there every time & I’d take more chances because it’d feel more fair. Just sayin’.
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • EssenceHeartsPandasEssenceHeartsPandas Registered Users 72 Posts
    this is what happens when I decide to pull from 2 diff kollections and end up getting 100 energy in the 2nd one 😂 rip my 40 kstars
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    edited November 2018
    I am so happy with my free box! :) the only item I wanted ! And I looove the earnables!

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
    I deleted at least 1 post we can not talk about non glu games.  Thanks for understanding.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KKHGaiaKKHGaia Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    was pretty meh with the skirt earlier but now ive accepted it with an open mind and an open heart lol. looks cute as an evening dress
    edited November 2018
    If anyone has any good recommendations for good offers which which to earn k-stars, send me a private message (so @kokokokonut doesn’t delete it). I know we are all a little short on stars after Black Friday! :-) Now begins the long process to earn them back. 

Edit by Koko:  i’ll Pm you Rikk
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    This morning I am getting 2 orange movie icons when I invite a guest to the reality show filmings and click on the "create Drama" icon. Usually this happens on the last day for me, not the first!! Is this normal for reality weekends? 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae If you won an item in the gift box this morning, you would have 2 movie icons. 

I really wanted the GB outfit and got it! I'll have to play around with the scarf to see what it goes with, I'm generally not into them. I do like anything green though.

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
    I love our new maxi skirt!

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @webra Thank you! I got the hair, so I guess that makes sense! I always thought that I just got the bonus 3 icons when I completed my shows! :) 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Morning dolls. Thanks to energy in my free box, plus 100 more energy while opening extra gift boxes, 15 energy from my daily box, plus bonus points from getting three of the GB items, and tapping 100 energy out of my pets....I played for just under 90 minutes this morning and finished the event. I dislike the hair so much, but love the outfit with this other hairstyle from the wardrobe.

I'm off to NY until Wednesday!! Hopefully I can still finish SYS while on vacation.

iOS
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    I still can't do reality shows so I probably won't be able to finish this event (that's too bad because I really love the earnables) 😢 But I was still able to get the free box (I didn't chose well tho 😅) 

AliBryant said: I played for just under 90 minutes this morning and finished the event. 
    Dang, that’s fast! Impressive! Bon voyage @AliBryant
  • Rosie99Rosie99 Registered Users 64 Posts
    Please can anyone tell me the easiest house to do the reality shows. I have been doing calabasas which has 4 guests, i get so confused with all the rooms at bel air 
    i’m Already at #1 reality show, i just want to make the best use of my energy 
    thanks
    ( also I’m not sure about the achievements for reality shows)
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Things are super hectic as I'm getting the key to my new home next week, but I did play a bit. Got K-stars in m free box and in the next pallette I got hair and event points twice. Really wanted the gb outfit, but I'm stopping here.
    Oh and I got the SYS dress around noon my time, so yay!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I got these byt I need tips for styling them

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    KKHGaia said:
    I had nearly 200 Kstars and i went a lil crazy and did a few rounds on one of the limited kolections :P 
    I dont regret it because i got a really nice dress and choker from it :P 
    omg i never do a few rounds with Kollections bc they go higher and higher and im
    like..... nah im tryna play safe :’)
    Im usually like that but since i had a good feeling i decided to do it and well it payed off :P
    I did 1 round on the new limited kolection and got kash and then i did 3 rounds onthe "girls night out" limited kolection and got kash, then a choker and then the white dress!
    ANd i am really happy with it :D
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I GOT THE HAIR! Yay, exactly what I wanted! It’s super cute. 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I usually ALWAYS want the hair the most but I did really like that coat/ outfit. Excited I got a GB item for my free box, either way, and I don’t have many curly options so it’s fun to try out!! 

Rikk said:
    If anyone has any good recommendations for good offers which which to earn k-stars, send me a private message (so @kokokokonut doesn’t delete it). I know we are all a little short on stars after Black Friday! :-) Now begins the long process to earn them back. 

Edit by Koko:  i’ll Pm you Rikk
    Hey @kokokokonut it’s confusing and misleading when you manually make edits to my post — it looks like I said something that I didn’t say. Imagine if I had the privileges to change what you wrote in your posts without your permission — wouldn’t that be fun and awful, all at the same time? :-)  You can keep sending messages, quote me, or @ me, but don’t change posts under my name please.
    edited November 2018
    Most people would rather have 99 percent of their message be posted.  I removed what was a personal message to another player.  I would have done the same for you.  My other choice was to delete the whole thing.  Now, I’ve been answering you privately it’s nothing personal. 

Edit by koko:  clarification, I did not alter, or change meaning of any posts, I deleted a stand alone p.s. type kine for the privacy of another member.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Here is a link to the Forum Rules. https://communities.glu.com/home/discussion/5437753/glu-forum-rules

You’ll see there is no discussion of non Glu games permitted.   I’m sorry, but I don’t make the rules. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BlairkkhBlairkkh Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Oh, thank you @kokokokonut :) I was wondering what was going on with my comment not coming through. Sorry for that, this is all new to me and don't know how to use this forum properly!
    Platform: iOS
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/blair.kkh.7
    Not a problem.  If you ever have a question about something feel free to message me.  If I don't know, I'll help muddle through it with you. ;)  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Oof... spent waaaaaaay too many of my Black Friday K-Stars chasing event boxes 😅
    Ended up with the hair, outfit, and scarf:

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    The curly hair from the gb is so cute! I can see myself using it a lot. I also love the earnable skirt! It reminds me of the one from a few months ago that was in the gb that I really wanted and didn’t get lol. 
    I love the gift box hair.  I honestly didn’t think I would from the spoilers, but as soon as I picked it, I was in love.  <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary