No KStar payout from daily videos after 9.7 Update

AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
edited December 2018 in KKH FAQ & Support
After updating the game to 9.7, I don’t receive KStars after watching daily videos. It may have something to do with getting this message (see screenshot) each time I open the game. It flashes for just a second. Also, one of my games can’t open the second daily gift box from watching video. This happened before 9.7 update. I have been ignoring it until it matters now the holiday gift boxes are here!! Please fix these issues. Thanks!!

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
#DontPunishPayingCustomers

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'm sorry this is happening. Have you sent a ticket yet?  I'll try to get you some help this morning.  That graphic indicates sometgubv isn't right.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Thanks Koko. I haven’t contacted support yet. It happened to some people not all. I think it has something to do with the overdue gift messages we received after 7.4 update.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Same issue on both my games (android and iOS). Received a very late holiday GB from friend but cannot open it, flashes so quick I couldn't take a screenshot, I took a video though.

Missing 5kstars each on both my games!! Once today is over, that'll be 10kstars each!!
    PM to add
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Angeline & Jon I'll PM you!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Oops, I meant the most recent update 9.7 This issue is new. It happened Right after this 9.7 update came out. 
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    ok,  well, youre in good hands anyway.  I thought it was a typo, then read you weren't too concerned but now it was important, and said ok,  more patient than I am but......
    anyway hope it gets resolved for you quickly.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited December 2018
    Sorry for the confusion. I wasn’t too concerned about the second free daily gift box before the holiday box arrived. I’m very concerned about not being able to earn daily KStars from ad videos. We have already had less ads to watch for KStars so hopefully it will be fixed very soon. 🤞I don’t want to spend 15 KStars on the third holiday box until I get my daily KStars back. I would feel better if I could get some of them back from the daily videos.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We're working on a fix for this! If your game is affected by this too, please hang in there until we can resolve it for everyone.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.