Options

5⭐ KK:H WeekEnd Event 12/07/18 Hanukkah Continues as Santa Checks His List

Comments

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @KalindaKing can we get a spoiler pic of the Trendsetters items for Monday?
    iOS
  • Options
    PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    edited December 2018
    @KalindaKing I know the feeling I meet them all when I was in fifth grade. Bc like when they first start out and they hadn’t had there Disney deal.   my school was pick out a small bundle to have  them. A year later pow smh I have there five song ep to this day and sign poster n my dorm 
  • Options
    EssenceHeartsPandasEssenceHeartsPandas Registered Users 72 Posts
    That was completely unnecessary and rude. Please take your negativity elsewhere.
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @EssenceHeartsPandas I banned them
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Oh okay @KalindaKing. Here have a picture of my cat. I hope you have a great day!!
  • Options
    icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    I haven’t had any good luck in my free boxes in ages! Hopefully that switches soon. *fingers crossed* Happy for you all who are getting the good stuff! I was hoping for those cute purple lips.

I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @icechic ouch, that's a rough palette. We need to switch the disagree button to a "I feel your pain" button.
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    @EssenceHeartsPandas Your cat is so pretty. I love his/her markings.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    astray said:
    Okay I shall continue here and  you're correct @kokokokonut Chanukka is also another way of spelling it 

Also I'm definitely gonna share the rest of the ways to spell Hanukkah. 

Oh and sooo many people have asked me what my ethnicity is exactly, I've many ethnic backgrounds of course lol. But I've mostly 
     been asked many times what kind of jew am I. Weird huh? But at the same time it's a very good question and i know they don't ask out of malice they ask out of genuine curiosity. A lot of people dunno but there's many kinds of Jews, there's  Ashkenazic, Sephardic and Mizarhi jews, of course the list goes on but I'll stop right there since i want to mention where all have come from once i come from work, after all it's Hanukkah and i like to think we all share the same holiday and beliefs no matter where we've come from. But in case anyone is wondering I'm an Ashkenazic Jew. 🙂

Really appreciate Hanukkah being enjoyed by people here. Especially with all the anti-semitism going on in the world, it’s so nice to see our beliefs and heritages discussed and celebrated here. My family are Sephardic btw!  Shabbat shalom xoxo
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Is the reason for the new style SYS that facebook users can participate AND it's hack-proof? In that case I'm sort of happier with the changed format
  • Options
    @webra Thank you! His name is Hexxus and he's a bengal.
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Ok @kokokokonut @AliBryant I guess not even though I swear I had bought 2 pack on Black Friday and then a month later remember there was another one sale and I had to play the bday card to be able to purchase the 99 dollars pack cause I only buy that when the star are double for the same price!! But I guess not then dang should of got yesterday offer than oh well
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I’m not saying they were never sales I just don’t have any that we can say definitely happen. And just the fact that these little sales popped up the other day for a few people that told me they’re going to be popping up for more people , more often.  
    ‘I just know I’m kicking myself over not buying some things.  And Maria is being very stingy with her calls!  Let’s all think Sale.  Maybe it will pop up again for you soon.  Do you need them now, or do you have a little cushion?  I like a cushion but with that chic hippie hair in the boho Kollection is to die for.  My cushion is losing some stuffing. Lol. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    With the mention of Maria’s calls for luxe goals, I haven’t received one in weeks. Does anybody know why that is?
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    I’m not saying they were never sales I just don’t have any that we can say definitely happen. And just the fact that these little sales popped up the other day for a few people that told me they’re going to be popping up for more people , more often.  
    ‘I just know I’m kicking myself over not buying some things.  And Maria is being very stingy with her calls!  Let’s all think Sale. 
    @kokokokonut you’re not alone. I beat myself up every time I go to the closet 😩 there are so smaller things I didn’t get thinking “I’ll save this for VIP” and needless to say I “saved” too many things. I would jump at a surprise sale! 🤞🏼 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited December 2018
    With the mention of Maria’s calls for luxe goals, I haven’t received one in weeks. Does anybody know why that is?
    Do you have more than 10 undone tadks?  Thats the 1st reason she stops calling.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @kokokokonut I have 13 so that makes sense! Thanks for the info.
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I wish we’ve really could all meet up at a holiday party. 

@Naimonster  Dixie  @KaylaJ  @t_tree

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Finished the event. Not a single one of my in game friends was wearing the earnables. I like them though!

iOS
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Can I ask, do you guys connect using your real FB accounts, or alternate accounts you make for gaming purposes? I would love to be able to take photos with our forum buddies someday and see all of your cool outfits :-) 
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    @BellaKKH that's pretty cool always exciting to meet a fellow Jew. I had a friend who's family were Sephardic Jews, it was pretty interesting to learn how they went about celebrating Hanukkah

So tonight is the sixth Night of Chanukah

so that means we recite two blessings and kindle six lights in the menorah, there's also a song called Eight Days of Hanukkah and the many ways of spelling Hanukkah that I've been meaning to share with you all but work has had me pretty darn busy, 

Anyhoo

The sixth night of Chanukah 

• Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Can I ask, do you guys connect using your real FB accounts, or alternate accounts you make for gaming purposes? I would love to be able to take photos with our forum buddies someday and see all of your cool outfits :-) 
    Alternate :)
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    @Rikk Probably 99% of people make a second account just for the game. Typically they put their dolls name and then "KKH" at the end (it's easy to identify dolls on your friends list in the game that way). My forum name is not my real name, so I used it to make accounts on Facebook and Instagram as well, so I could follow a bunch of game stuff without people I know IRL seeing it all, haha.
    iOS
  • Options
    jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    @AliBryant I wasn’t having fun styling them tbh. The high waist was frustrating. But then I see sister @Angeline & Jon slay it and now there is hope! 😍

iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Options
    Fo you have more tha nc10 undone tadks?  Tgzts the 1st reason she stops calling.  
    @kokokokonut I’m a tad worried you’re having a stroke.. perhaps your into the eggnog a little early?  ;-)
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Rikk said:
    I was dumb and naive when I started playing online games so I use my real life FB account with my real life name.  
    Most people use a secondary account.  You should definitely consider setting one up.  It’s so much fun to see your Forum friends in your game. 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    This week’s new special kollections are fashionable but aren’t affordable... as always. I really want the bandana hair but can’t afford them all. I hope kollections during VIP weekend will be so much better, then I might just finish playing one.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    I just got sent a gift box, but I was stupid and didn’t get a screenshot. The format is different, and I think many of you will not like it. When you send a gift, you only get 5 energy, but your friend gets a choice of 1 of 8 items.

To be fair though, it’s more like a real life gift - it’s better to give than receive. 😊

The gift hair I got:

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    @webra Thank you for sharing! I am disappointed, though. I remember the gifts being pretty expensive last time (maybe around $4 CAD? basically the price of two coffees), so it sucks that you don't get 2 gifts out of it (one for you & one for a friend)! Unless they lowered the price to like $1.50, I think that's more reasonable for 1 item!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    @katiealexandraa It was $2.99 US dollars.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015