My game went back in time

tn123tn123 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
edited December 2018 in KKH FAQ & Support
Recently I have been getting back into playing my kkh game over the past few months however earlier today when I opened up my game it went back to where I was months ago I was at a level 38 but now I'm back at level 36 and I've lost all my special event items that I have earned over the past few months. I have never used any cheats and even made a few in app purchases. Does anyone know why this happened and how I can get my game back? I've lost everything I've purchased over the past few months included my businesses, houses and pets. Any help or insight would be appreciated. 

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    It sounds like you weren’t saving.  Let me see if there’s anything in FAQs, but I don’t want to get your hopes up.brb
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Unless you have a more current Save file you can access, there is no way to retrieve your lost progress.  You can send a ticket to customer care, but I don’t think they can help.  The game is saved on your dev9ce, and in a cloud if you are set to save there.  
    Have you been playing since you lost progress? If not, it’s not safe but sometimes if you install again a different save may be found, but there are no guarantees. If you have been playing on the lessened game, then chances are you have established a new save already.  Again, please ask Customer Care if you want to make sure,  it probably can’t be retrieved, but you can take certain precautions to make sure it doesn’t happen again.
    what is your platform?  There are programs that help yu9 back u) to your desktop.  But the best thing to do is ensure that you are set to back up to the clouds.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • tn123tn123 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I play on ios
    I've been playing since the game first came out but took a small break due to school and returned back spring of last year. Can you explain to me how to back up the game so that I can ensure this will not happen in the future. Thank you.