✔️ KK:H WeekDay Event - 12/10/18 Hanukkah Concludes in a SYS Winter Wonderland & Professional TB

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts

I don't know about you, but I was so surprised and delighted when our GluGoddess surprised us.......
I've got more news! We're running another Show Your Style event on Monday with a Winter Wonderland theme, just in time for the holidays. As we are still testing the feature, some of you will have access to Trendsetters! Like always, let us know what you think of the event and the prizes. Have fun styling looks for the cold weather! 

"Imagine our Surprise" just doesn't cover the overwhelming shock & awe when Kalinda share that o so early news.  A SYS for everyone, Trendsetters for some, and a Professional Throwback to keep us busy in between SYS Rounds.  And the theme?  Winter Wonderland!

I'm sure you do.  But it's not just about the SYS.  There's so much more this week to look forward to.
Right Kris?

Wait a minute Kris,  the house is full of family.  Who else is around?  Kourt? Any ideas for Winter Wonderland?
The conclusion of Hanukkah?  The  Professional ThrowBack Event?

No, I want to be on time opening my Christmas presents in 16 days.
But can you tell us where Khloe is? Ahh there she is!

no no no.  I'm not looking for you guys to open the thread. I thought you'd help set the scene. But the Forum Dolls are the ones who set the scene, help pass the time. I think we need who we've always needed. And she's been here all along. Hey Kim, could you dance the thread open as only you can?

Ok,  And now, we know the details,  let's obsess, strategize and Plan!
That frost covered Hairstyle isn't going to win itself!
Did you hear the bell?
Now who could be at the door at this time?
Don't they now we're obsessing about Winter Wonderland?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIKt5p3UmXg
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456728

Comments

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    What time does the sys start?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    That SYS outfit for girls tho 😍 
    Just hope it’s not return of the ballgowns like with the dating SYS...😬
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I always love your openings!! Can't wait for the SYS
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yay thread is open! Thank you Koko!
    I have been selecting outfits for the SYS tomorrow, I have made these three thus far:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Ohh we alredy know its a Professional Trowback Event?? :3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Im defenetly screwd for the Winter Wonderland SYS because i have nothing that fits that theme D:
    I guess ill have to let my imagination run wild :P 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • karmilifekarmilife Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    WHAT TIME SYS EVENT WILL START????
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Wow, @LindaVB, your doll looks so great! I have absolutely no idea what to wear. My doll doesn't own many winter outfits. For sure not enough for a SYS event. 😓
    Android
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I don't know if I have enough clothes for a winter wonderland theme so I guess I'll have to be creative. We clearly need more winter clothing options to have a theme like this.
    Platform: Android

• MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I think Winter Wonderland theme is not only about warm winter clothes so I'm going to do looks with silver, white dresses and gowns
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Same here! I wasn’t sure if the theme meant more warm/winter clothes or like Winter Wonderland almost like a dance/formal type theme... what do you guys think? The outfit we can win seems more formal. I don’t have a lot of winter clothes so I’ll probably submit both kinds of looks.
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I think Winter Wonderland theme is not only about warm winter clothes so I'm going to do looks with silver, white dresses and gowns
    That's what I was thinking of doing since that could work too. 
    Platform: Android

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The Show Your Style event starts at 11 AM Eastern tomorrow!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Cool cool I’m excited. So I’m throwing it’s a mixture of a formal and drinking a hot coco warm attire. Lol at less that’s what I’m gonna do so be gentle w the voting 
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    edited December 2018
    So today is eighth Night of Chanukah

This is usually and almost always the most sensitive part of Chanukah for me since it ultimately must come to an end tomorrow. However, that means Christmas is here in 16  (15 days for me) days.

Since tonight is the eighth Night of Chanuka, we recite blessings 1 and 2 and kindle eight lights in the menorah

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    astray said:
    So today is eighth Night of Chanukah.
    This is usually and almost always the most sensitive part of Chanukah for me since it ultimately must come to an end tomorrow. 
    It’s been very nice sharing it with you! Hope it was a wonderful holiday :-)
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    edited December 2018
    It was awesome I loved all of the gifts that I received and I love spending it with my family and friends. I loved the stories of Chanukah and all of the stories of their loved ones during the holocaust and singing Chanukah songs. @Rikk
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I'm nervous for this SYS... I really don't have many clothes that fit the "Winter Wonderland" theme!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I’m in the same boat as many for having nothing to wear for winter outfits. I was hoping I’d win the new jacket and/or the red dress in my giftbox at least to use but no luck so far

Maybe if I buy the new earmuff hair and use it in every submission it’ll convince everyone that any outfit is a winter outfit...... I’m desperate lol
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Maybe with all the ask the voting would be simple. Or folks be more easy with the voting. 
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I’ve been so excited to finally use the winter outfits I have which I interpreted as cold weather outdoor outfits.  Now y’all have me stressed that it means a Winter Ball and Dixie should be in chic gowns of white and silver. 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    These are the kind of outfits I envisioned when I saw the spoiler for a Winter Wonderland SYS 

Holly
    I play on iOS
    I have literally no idea if the theme is more “bundled up in coats and scarves” or “fun holiday party” or “ice queen/formal winter ball”...

I have a feeling this is going to be just like “date night” and people will be all over the place. I’m sure some will still find a way to show up in a wedding dress! It is white- that’s wintery, right? 😜
    @HollySisk I was originally envisioning looks pretty much exactly like your third look! Long coats, furry items, boots, lots of white.
    We do have a lot of beautiful gowns in white and silver but I hope this SYS is more about how you’d dress for a day out in the snow. 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Not feeling my kollection this week😔 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
    Oh my gosh I’m so tempted. But one item (and stars) for $10? I could be wrong but didn’t this offer originally come with three different eye makeup looks?? 

Ugh I’m so conflicted, I’d rather have the contour kit which I’m still praying comes back sometime soon, and I don’t really wanna spend real money both
    edited December 2018
    Have you ever seen a less inspiring kollection??? I think it’s my worst yet. Hoping for the bundle or top right shoes I guess.

On the bright side, look at all the k stars in this palette! I didn’t pick them, but they were there, and at least I got a real item instead of kash!
    @mikaylachimo
    i bought the Mario eyes last time and it was definitely three sets of eye makeup. 
    I’m wondering if this is a NEW makeup?  To me the eyes look larger than my Mario eyes... but it’s 5am so I could be very wrong.  Lol
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

Thats is a whole lot of red! Feeling very valentines vibes from this palette! Hoping for either of the hair or the kollection! All in all not a bad palette I’m happy!