✔️ KK:H WeekDay Event - 12/10/18 Hanukkah Concludes in a SYS Winter Wonderland & Professional TB

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Got this cute bag on my Gold Box!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    edited December 2018

Oooh Yass! I got 2nd place but I know how it goes. In about 4 hours I'll drop down to 30 or something & I'll have to submit another new look. Btw, my doll is giving me X Men's Storm vibe. I'm digging the African albino look. 
    #Vogue2020, #ImpeachTrump
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    The person in the lead in my Trendsetters group keeps buying tickets and expanding their lead......WHY, when no one is even close to you?! 
    iOS
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    That's how I feel @AliBryant. We're only a day in calm yourself. And if someone were to buy tickets to fight it now, would that lead to a bidding war for first place and next thing you know we're at a 5000 point lead? 
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    I keep getting the locked item message when I try to submit a look using the fluffy jacket from the daily giftbox. I used it yesterday but at 5am I watched a video to unlock it but then got the error message when trying to submit the look, so I used a new look and just hoped it would work at my 11am submission, but I'm still getting the error.
    I am having that SAME issue! I watched a video to unlock it, and it won't let me submit it again. It's very frustrating because that is one of the only "wintery" items I own. Have you found a solution? 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Your doll looks fantastic @AliBryant! 👍
    Android
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    The person in the lead in my Trendsetters group keeps buying tickets and expanding their lead......WHY, when no one is even close to you?! 
    I could only imagine the horror 😂😂 I keep getting in groups where no one buys ticket 🎫 Which is good! 
    But I feel like one of the girls bought one and I did too 🥴😂 I am getting sucked in 
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Gold box💙
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    KKH_Raven said:
    Okay, so this new sys format was supposed to make us unhacked players feel some love right? Seeing that it always suck to see the hacked players getting every kollection.. then why exclude the unhacked players in the “event” (trendsetter in sys) that was here to boost the morale? I am feeling really bummed about not even gonna be able to compete for the outfit..
    Excellent point @KKH_Raven !!!   
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Maybe during the next SYS the trendsetters will be available to those that didn’t get it this time and the same prizes will be offered 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Why keep having these test run SYS events when they’re not gonna listen to the feedback? 
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    So far I've noticed that less popular votes are needed to get a prize and I've collected more K-stars than last time. As for the trendsetters I don't take it as seriously this time cause I don't want that stress again. In my group noone is buying tickets so far, but I'm ready for a girl from the bottom to jump up to the first place on sunday. 😒 I wish all legit players could have this privilage of sys and trendsetters. And I also wish that the first 3 dolls got the whole outfit.

The only thing I have noticed that's changed on the SYS itself, is as Johana says, the rewards for voting are better, and you get at least 3% increase in the voting bar for each vote (previously after voting a while it was only going up by 2%)
    iOS
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I'm really disappointed that I didn't get the trendsetter... The outfit is to die for (one of the prettiest we've seen in a while ❤️) so I was really happy to see the spoiler, now not so much. It's sad to know I'll never get it (and everyone who didn't get the trendsetter). 

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts

Vote for this look if you see it please ❤️
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    My Androids did not get Trendsetters last time, so it seems fair that they got it this time.   And the Trensetters dress looks like it is doable.  So I’m happy.  And if they are still testing, that means they’re tweaking things and getting them right for next time.   :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited December 2018
    The prize increments last time were:  30, 80, 150, 200, 250, 375, 475, 575, 725, 825, 925, 1025, 1200
    So far they are unchanged for me through 375. If anyone is further along please let us know. *IF* the end goal is still 1200 points, then you need to average 44.4444444444444444 (so essentially 45!) points per look to win the hair without buying tickets. 1200 / 27 free tickets = 44.4444444444444444.
    iOS
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I seriously still do not see how this is fair? Only giving items to a few players... Yes "giving", not selling and even if you can out buy others, its not the same. Some people have to pay maybe 100 for the hair, while others get it for free. Not. Fair. 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    @yezx I agree, and all the time and effort of graphic design work they do to create the Trendsetters items, to basically go to a handful of people. So strange.
    iOS
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts

My most voted outfits.

I am so grateful I got this event and the trendsetters features. I didn’t get the last one and I was super bummed about it since it was during a time I was in Europe and distracted from the KKH web. And also even more sad that many players got the hair as a glitch, for free - when the black Friday hit. And I didn’t. So I’m really hoping that eventually everyone will have the chance to get the past SYS items. Even a throwback SYS event would be fun, with prizes we missed. 

Tbh, this made me change my views on a lot of things. Before, because I paid for Gold VIP I felt sort of entitled. So when VIP storylines were added to everybody, I was so pissed hackers got the chance to get the items I paid for.

However, this whole exclusion thing and way they set up this event made me realize how ridiculous I was being. Specially because I saw many people sad they didn’t get the event and I prefer that everyone is happy around me, not just me.

Even if im willing to do what it takes to get the prizes from trendsetters, I’m sorry that for me to get that hair item that everybody really wants 20 other people won’t get it. So... it’s a mixed kinda feeling. 

I respect Glu and I think they’re really smart on their moves. I admire! However, I was watching my past videos from 2016 and I seemed so much more excited about everything and the new features. 

The new items are REMARKABLE but I am hoping for better gameplay experience other than just the stress to push us to spend more with the timed Kollections and trendsetter exclusive items. 

Specially better WEEKEND Storylines. They’re so lame lately. This game is epic and I hope they start thinking of things that besides making them more money, will make it more fun for players.
  • puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts

Numero uno. Let's see....
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
    @AliBryant wait what? How do some people get the items for free? 🤔
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    PSA for everyone lacking winter clothing: this dress from the last SYS event scored really well for me!! My best look. This was also my first look switching to blonde... might be the move from now on 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    edited December 2018
    @AliBryant wait what? How do some people get the items for free? 🤔
    If you're lucky enough to be in a group of trendsetters where no one buys tickets and you end first, you get them all for free

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    edited December 2018
    @mikaylachimo I plan to use that coatdress today too. There are some grey over the knee boots we got from an event a few months back that look good with it too. I see you went blonde! :D
    iOS
    Interestingly I just checked the Androids now that the last looks finished......they're tied.  And are both sitting at 2nd place. Meanwhile  the player at 500 points, still has not moved or changed in over 12 hours.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I am currently #1 👏🏻🎉 Let’s hope I can keep up 
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    @yezx even though people in my group are not buying tickets SO FAR, I am not first, not even second. Why do I feel as if I posted somethig wrong..
    I looked back and couldn't find anything wrong Doll.  You are a Doll, Doll.  <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Johana said:
    @yezx even though people in my group are not buying tickets SO FAR, I am not first, not even second. Why do I feel as if I posted somethig wrong..
    Thats Why I said "if you are lucky" it just is not a fair system 

Make kkh great again: