✔️ KK:H WeekDay Event - 12/10/18 Hanukkah Concludes in a SYS Winter Wonderland & Professional TB

Comments

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @kokokokonut I have no offer available, and I do not own the eyes. I wonder why 🤔
    Update: the offer popped up for me. Lol
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    yeah, mine popped up too.  lol.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    No trendsetter for me :(

How are the prizes lining up with the amounts needed in the previous two SYS? Hopefully this one is earnable for most people this time. I really like the hair.
  • karmilifekarmilife Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    Johana said:
    Ooh 40 minutes in I got this message! Wow thanks!

How are you get this???
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts

How are the prizes lining up with the amounts needed in the previous two SYS? Hopefully this one is earnable for most people this time. I really like the hair.
    This is my 3rd SYS and I have not had to buy tickets and have been able to make it to the end for the previous 2. This is my first trendsetters though! 

• Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    WOW SUCH A HEFTY PRICE TAG 😥

✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Voting is so much more fun now! It's faster and I already got 4!!! Kstars.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    What's "TRENDSETTERS"??? Has someone explained before how this thing works??? How do we get this and why others like me don't have this? 😯😯😯
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    @karmilife I guess it popped up late?
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

Looks like it'll be the same. First three prizes are 30, 80, 150 which line up so far.
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Kupkakez_ said:

This is my 3rd SYS and I have not had to buy tickets and have been able to make it to the end for the previous 2. This is my first trendsetters though! 

I bought five tickets for the first one and still didn’t make it to the hair, and last one I didn’t buy any tickets but I also didn’t make it to the hair. It’s been proven possible to do, but only if all of your looks get very high scores. 
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    Why I don't have trendsetter? Also I'm waiting soo long for results for my 2 looks :')
  • SveaSvea Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    I hope the are some luxe goals for clothes that look "wintery", because Maria just gave me a deal on this one, which kinda looks like the  "ballgown winter wonderland" look. So I hope I get more deals on white clothes and coats. 

My first look was that one:
    Kindly vote for me, if you see me! 💙
    Also the voting rewards give more k-stars this time!  
    Android player, add me here
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    I’m very dissatisfied with the trendsetter thing, that it’s randomly picked. I dislike this random algorithm because the prizes are just better and I find the past two sys designs pretty uninspired for how difficult they are to complete. While all along the good stuff is locked behind a game of chance. 

My looks sit at 0 votes for almost one hour, I get the “can’t use ithese items” glitch even though they were unlocked and so on. Sys used to be my absolute favorite event and while I like some of the improvements, overall I’d prefer The Who wore it best event over this, and that’s saying something. Won’t be bothering too much with this event. 
  • surrjanesurrjane Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    Well my “ice queen” look did better, but I will definitely continue doing a mix of ballgown and actual snow gear. I love this theme (I admit I would not love it as much if I didn’t have a lot in my closet that can work for it, so sorry to those who don’t)

A++ Lister (I can't convince myself to grind my way through the dating comeback). Level 82. Max Fans.
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

My first two looks! This is about the extent of my winter wear, for both formal or snow weather (Incase anyone thought I was joking about the earmuffs, this is just the beginning lol)
    they both scored about the same, pretty good
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Oooh so that's why i got it (trendsetters) makes sense lol i only want the kstars if we are being honest.
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Not the most winter-appropriate TB selection... 
    My squirrel considers it too revealing 
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    Voting is so much more fun now! It's faster and I already got 4!!! Kstars.
    Glad you're finding it more fun to vote! As we're still testing this event, we did tweak the rewards on the voting--we're happy that you noticed it!
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • cerezascerezas Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Hi! Could someone tell me, for the SYS event, can I send 2 looks at the same time or do I need to wait for the first one to expire? 
    iOS player.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    cerezas said:
    Hi! Could someone tell me, for the SYS event, can I send 2 looks at the same time or do I need to wait for the first one to expire? 
    I sent two at the same time and it worked out fine.
    iOS
  • Sabine_RaySabine_Ray Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Zenya18 said:
    I have the KKW x Mario collection, so I took a shot on this offer...I thought I’d receive a free shot at the current throwback kollection, but all I’ve received are the kstars. 
    I had the same result!!!! :-( 
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I’ve gotten about 10 stars from voting already I love it! I feel like whoever is the popular pick should get a reward, like 5 extra votes or something. 
  • cerezascerezas Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    cerezas said:
    I sent two at the same time and it worked out fine.
    Thanks! I remembered in the first one if you sent 2 at the same time one expired immediately.
    iOS player.
    I wrote in asking about it,  but haven't heard back. 

Players who already have the eyes, but have an offer for a TB Box and some stars for a cash price - all players are getting are the stars.  No TB prize. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Trendsetter?? I thought @KalindaKing said they were banned in one of the post a couple days ago 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @Silz1217 She said that Trendsetters is still in testing and will only be available to some players, but everyone gets the SYS event.
    iOS
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @Silz1217 She said that Trendsetters is still in testing and will only be available to some players, but everyone gets the SYS event.
    Oh ok so what did they ban? 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    oh, I believe she said that hacked games are not able to play SYS.  Is that what you were referring to?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I think she was talking about the banning of people from SYS with illegitimate versions of kkh, is that what you're talking about when you asked what they're banning?? @Silz1217

Hanukkah comes to an end at nightfall (already over for me but not for those in the states) might not be on so just want to say thanks to @kokokokonut and @KalindaKing for allowing myself and other jews to celebrate our religion with you all on here, look forward to sharing it again with you all next year.