Options

KK:H Weekend Event - 12/14/18 - Winter Wonderland Continues And Gifting Begins!

Comments

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @melissakkh if you go exploring in the deep dark depths of this forum, you will find that we have been asking for that for 4 years. And nothing's changed. :disappointed:
    iOS
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @melissakkh if you go exploring in the deep dark depths of this forum, you will find that we have been asking for that for 4 years. And nothing's changed. :disappointed:
    I need to take a deep breath and get a little break. I GOT A FREAKING BRA IN MY GB 😂😂
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited December 2018
    My free box was the eyes and then I got the daily dress. I wanted the GB dress but too risky to chase!!
    echoing how weird the eyes look when my doll blinks, but happy with how they look otherwise! 
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    surrjane said:
    judithkkh said:
    No joy to spread this year I guess.
    i was just telling @Chelsea. how it's not like i'm waiting for them BUT STILL
    Maybe they are revising them to give us better options. One can only hope.

I really really hope that Glu is changing the Spead of Joy items. It should be more festive items that we would be really happy to share with friends! That would be another Christmas miracle for me. Pretty Please Glu ... begging ...

This is my reaction to the current items —

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    This is wonderful news.  Thank you @eggsandbananas.  You are a wonderful Glu God.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    OMG!!!! I’m so excited!!!!!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    I see you Glu 👏🏻👏🏻

• Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I just wanted to say thank you to Glu (& @eggsandbananas & @KalindaKing) for listening to our feedback and making a positive change. I am very happy to have the opportunity to receive last year's items as I was taking a break from the game at that time. I will be sending more gifts than I had originally planned.
    Thank you for listening to us on this.  :)
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    @eggsandbananas Thank you so much for the update! This is great news and it is greatly appreciated to know Glu is taking our feedback into consideration. I understand some players will already own the items, but with limited time, I am glad that at least something was changed.
    iOS
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Thanks @eggsandbananas we really do appreciate you guys listening to our feedback and giving us these Christmas gifts :blush:
    @melissakkh Rest assured, after a few years of playing you'll have gotten all the daily box items and you'll be getting $4000 kash in your boxes instead  :D
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Oh my God, that's the cutest thing I've read today. Thank you so much! I hope people who didn't have the chance to get them will get them this year, they're all beautiful items!

Edit: I just sent two and received my two back. All new items! Thank you, Glu and Happy Holidays!
  • Options
    The gifting officially begins! And GO 🎁🎁
  • Options
    LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Yay!! Thanks @eggsandbananas and @KalindaKing for such a great surprise 😍‼ I honestly want it all 😞
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @eggsandbananas Hope you guys didn't forget about the guys? I'm still seeing the old banner on my male doll's game.
    PM to add
  • Options
    AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    I’m sorry to be that person, but as a long time player who always bought everything from gift giving I am extremely disappointed. I’m really happy for the ones that missed out last year, but the rest of us who already owned them still got basically nothing. I’m still unhappy with this years selection, and myself and whoever else wasn’t missing anything are getting ignored. As a long time player again, I feel I don’t matter. 
  • Options
    OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Is there a thread to add friends? I’d love to buy some boxes but have no one to send them to 😭😭 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    @Amilicious there's no real difference for people who do have last year's items (I have them as well) so it is quite sad that the original items weren't really improved. I still love the idea of gifting my friends but I feel that the Spread the Joy boxes were something that could've been tons better.
  • Options
    @Ohemilie Yes check the Gifting & Friends forum!
    iOS
  • Options
    eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    @eggsandbananas Hope you guys didn't forget about the guys? I'm still seeing the old banner on my male doll's game.
    Yes it's the old banner but all the guy's stuff from last year is also in the box this year.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • Options
    TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    edited December 2018
    My first box 😻😻😻😻😻, now maybe I will buy 1 or 2 more boxes because I kinda want the dress, silver shoes and ofc that choker
  • Options
    Trying to be patient for people to respond to my gifting messages...

iOS
  • Options
    AliBryant said:
    Trying to be patient for people to respond to my gifting messages...

It really sucks that we cannot gift 🎁 Android users 😭
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Tried my luck at the holiday kollection because everyone here has been so lucky and of course I got the 25k kash..... 

On the bright side ive opened 2 holiday gift boxes so far, one I sent and one I received, and got the beautiful gown with the birds and the silver sparkly clutch both from last year’s items 😍😍

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    HazelnutLatteHazelnutLatte Registered Users 109 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Hi everyone, regarding the gift box exchanges, does anyone have any advice on creating a Facebook account for your doll?  I created one for her back during the Valentine’s Day gift box trading, but Facebook disabled it a few days later.  Then I created another one for her and Facebook disabled that one a few days later too.  Help!     
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    @HazelnutLatte try using a different email address than your regular account to sign up. Also I created the fake name Ali Bryant so I'd at least look like a real person to Facebook.
    iOS
  • Options
    jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    @eggsandbananas Thank you glu for listening and adding in these in last minute! I’ve had so much fun the past few hours with gifting! 🥰
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I only wanted the dress, but thank goodness I didn’t chase as my box had more daily items than event items.... and of course the dress wasn’t one of them. Don’t plan on buying more.

The hair is kinda cute but short hair like this isn’t really my style! Happy for bonus points at least!

Must be the luck of "kayla"s

makes me look a bit drunk
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    does anyone know how much the last RC Kollection is? i really want it but i feel like it's going to be +700 k-stars
    well i just found out 😜
    610 k-stars