🎄🎅KK:H Weekend Event 12/21/18 - Christmas Holiday Celebration Begins!

Comments

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 New Member Registered Users 1,544 Posts
    Congrats @AliBryant 🎉💖
    platform: iOS
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,203 Posts
    My latest three looks have scored well:

I decided to throw in a completley inappropriate look to see what would happen, and either a lot of voters don’t care about the SYS theme or my look was paired up with other non-theme fitting looks 😂 at least the high score helps me get closer to the hair color!
    also, I guess my doll decided it should be snowing in the bar 🤷‍♀️ #winter

@mikaylachimo I’ll definitely be using that dress in my next submission! 🔥
    Daisy Darling
    Platform: iOS
    ♡ Add me here
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Experienced Member Registered Users 1,689 Posts
    i lowkey hate myself for buying a couple of tickets so i can finish this faster and stop having to babysit the game 
    i can't think of someone who likes a week long event, they're exhausting 

aaa congratulations @AliBryant! my best wishes for the both of you 🧡
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,354 Posts
    Congratulations @AliBryant !!
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo New Member Registered Users 2,710 Posts
    edited December 2018
    (wrong thread lol)
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • LindaVBLindaVB Senior Member Registered Users 5,421 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Looks 9-12 did amazing!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS
    Max level, 1+++, max fans
    Add me on Facebook (https://facebook.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg) and/or Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg)

#VIPKalinda
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Experienced Member Registered Users 628 Posts

My last 4 looks I’ve been slacking a lot on this event I’m home for Christmas and my birthday (New Years) so I’m spending as much time with the family as I can! I don’t think I will get the hair colour but I might get the dress fingers crossed! 
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Experienced Member Registered Users 686 Posts
    @mikaylachimo idk how you did that I try to do offers all the time but 50% of them won’t let me even start them and the rest I try it takes me weeks to finish I’m doing this game one I have to reach level 14 and I’ve been playing for 4 days now and I’m still at level 6 so I really don’t know how you guys finish offers.. I never can get anything from it 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Congratulations @AliBryant ! 😊😊
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • SugarKSugarK Senior Member Registered Users 1,704 Posts
    Congrats @AliBryant ! That’s amazing 💍
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Glu Moderator Moderators 3,951 Posts
    I saw @AmeliaKKH requested Kim's Roberto Cavalli look. Spoiler alert: you can buy it this weekend!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Experienced Member Registered Users 1,689 Posts
    I saw @AmeliaKKH requested Kim's Roberto Cavalli look. Spoiler alert: you can buy it this weekend!
    ooo i love this already, whatever it's outside of the kollections is a (probably) must get for me
    thank you Kalinda and Merry Christmas Eve to everyone ❤️

this hair colour was all worth it, it's so gorgeous

and speaking of hair colours i'd love to have a soft rose gold one, kind of the lavender we had but a little more pinkish
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 3,924 Posts
    Dolls i need your fashion expertise :P 
    Im thinking on submiting this as my next SYS look! 
    What do you think?? Should i change anything?? Is it clubby enough?? :P 

Platform: Facebook
    Current Level: 69
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 3,286 Posts
    @AliBryant Congratulations, Ali! 
    IOS Player 
  • SugarKSugarK Senior Member Registered Users 1,704 Posts
    @LovelyEmma I would use a little more blingy jewellery with it, if you have some 😁😁
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 3,286 Posts
    @LovelyEmma I would ditch the silver bracelet for a more cohesive gold-themed accessories and maybe a longer gold earrings. 
    IOS Player 
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 571 Posts

I just had to share this!  I've been wanting these shoes for the longest time and I decided to let my little brother who will be 2 in January pick my box😂😂 Thank you Wayman!
    I play on Amazon kindle!
    @LovelyEmma, you're mixing a silver bracelet with gold colors. I would pick everything silver tbh and choose a wilder hairstyle, since the jumpsuit is very formal

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 571 Posts
    Also @judithkkh that hair looks gorgeous on you😍
    I play on Amazon kindle!
     @LovelyEmma I think overall it’s good, I love that jumpsuit and think it works for the theme, and I like the hair but then you can’t see the earrings so I agree with longer ones. I’d also definitely pick either silver or gold. I personally think silver would look better with the blue but an all gold accessory look would definitely work too (and idk about everyone else, but I feel like I have way more gold than silver accessories, except I have way more silver shoes than gold). Whatever is easiest and goes together best! Also I noticed sparkly looks are doing super well this event so if you have sparkles & bling use it!
    I got bored in the car ride to visit far away family and decided to try and submit a totally different look than usual. Really went all out with the silver & sparkles here and I’m feeling it but it’s obviously not a dressy or classy look lol so I feel like it’ll either do super well or totally tank.

Lets see how much the voters hate it!! 
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Experienced Member Registered Users 413 Posts
    My trendsetters is just ridiculous. The person at number one must have bought at least 18 tickets because they’re not even submitting the normal ones as far as I can tell. Either way the whole concept is just atrocious. 

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 3,924 Posts
    @SugarK @TrashleyKKH @yezx @mikaylachimo i ended up not changing anything on the look and it got 42 votes wich is really good to me :D 
    Platform: Facebook
    Current Level: 69
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015
    I got bored in the car ride to visit far away family and decided to try and submit a totally different look than usual. Really went all out with the silver & sparkles here and I’m feeling it but it’s obviously not a dressy or classy look lol so I feel like it’ll either do super well or totally tank.

Lets see how much the voters hate it!! 
    Update: 46 votes! Better than expected! 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 25,847 Posts
    Well the next round should win the dress, fingers crossed.  And that hair color......I am actually thinking f doing that color irl.  How did the totally different look work for you @mikaylachimo. Looks great to me. ;)
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    & I PLAY 3 GAMES
    💜 Vats is Back ~ My Heart Sings 💜

• soundsprettysoundspretty Senior Member Registered Users 4,745 Posts
    My 4:30am half asleep brain trying to pick out clothes only got 36 points, dragging my average down to 44.5 

I miss being able to submit look book outfits. As far as trendsetters, the top 2 bought tickets. Number one is at 1243 currently and in second place is Gorilla, whose outfits are so terrible that I'm now only 100 points behind.
    Android (PM me to connect on Facebook)
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,203 Posts
    I really lucked out and nobody in my Trendsetters group has bought tickets so far, unlike last time. I keep dancing around number 1 with one other person whose looks I have actually really liked so it’s been fun! If this were how it always were (and purchased tickets weren’t allowed for Trendsetters) then this feature would be way more fun! Also, I still think it’s a little odd that places 2-5 have the same rewards, and only one gets the hair. Maybe it’s a strategy from glu so that people will be more competitive and motivated to purchase tickets in order to get the hair???
    Daisy Darling
    Platform: iOS
    ♡ Add me here
    No one was buying tickets till this morning, then this doll popped up:

I would buy tickets if there was a cap, please make it happen Glu 

Make kkh great again: 
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Advanced Member Registered Users 1,154 Posts
    My looks started randomly doing better, so I decided to try one of my looks from the first day to see if it would do better despite me not wanting to repeat looks. It didn’t, lol. It seems more formal/conservative outfits are doing better than club wear for me. These are looks 9-12. 

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    edited December 2018
    I’ve been so busy today so my past 3 looks have all been repeats or very close to repeats of previous looks. But this one was actually my best yet!! I’ve gotten a few 51s but never broke 52 until now, which is interesting because I may have had a couple too many cranberry mojitos in me before creating this look 😜

Here’s the dress!! Featuring @wolfandbutler2, the only one I could find on my list wearing it already! This is my first dress I own that makes me use this pose