Options

🎄🎅KK:H Weekend Event 12/21/18 - Christmas Holiday Celebration Begins!

Comments

• Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited December 2018
    ÕH MY GOD!
    As i predicted the earnables are GORGEOUS (Specially the dress and hair)!!!
    Why did Glu had to make this Christmas Event a VIP?? *sigh*
    Hopefully i can get the hair on my GiftBox and be less bitter about the Event  :'(:'(:'(
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Everyone can try to win the prizes from Trendsetters!

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Loving everything! And I love SYS 😍 so Happy everyone is getting TS! 

Will there be a RC bundle, like for A+O?
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    100% agree @Rumpelstilzchen!! I couldn't hit the disagree button fast enough. Sorry Kalinda.
    iOS
  • Options
    OMG!!!
    The SYS Itens are GORGEOUS and the Trendetter Itens to <3
    Looks like girls on the SYS can win earings, shoes dress and hair color?
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    The Earnables and boxes and that new kollection have amazing hairs 😍 Do I spend my kstars on the kollection or chasing the gift boxes 😩😩 such a hard choice 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    I don't know how I feel about the earnables. I am not amazed as I should be for a Christmas event (I guess?).
    But I love the dress & hair from the gift box.
    Also, not convinced by a SYS during Christmas... 
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Options
    I wish Glu could give everyone a big Christmas Present, like a few Kstars (more than 10 would be great) or some exclusive iten like a dress or a hair to celebrate Christmas :3
    Enough to but an item! 🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @KalindaKing is the earnable for the SYS hair color?
  • Options
    OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Ok I’m probably being all conspiracy theorist here but it seems like we never get Kim’s SMS anymore, it’s always fashion goals which aren’t as nice.. could it be because of Kim k stepping away from apps and glu trying to redirect game from being directly linked to her? Also gutted I’ll miss all this as we have no internet over Christmas and my game won’t play on 4G for some reason 😭
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Options
    KKHLucy said:
    @KalindaKing is the earnable for the SYS hair color?
    It seems so!
    It seems like the SYS itens will be earings, emerald green heels, that dress and that purply hair color!
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    I love love love the trendsetters dress!! WOW! :) Very happy with these items! Can't wait to try my best to get them :) 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    KKH_RavenKKH_Raven Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    edited December 2018
    First I wanna say the event items (both earnable and GB) are truly beautiful! 😍💕

Second I feel a bit uggy about the Christmas event being a vip, it’s such a unchristmasy thing to do.. 

Third I wish the Kollections could stop having small amounts of cash like the 25 k, it feels like a major waste of k-stars and just feels bad getting seeing that we earn 25 k cash pretty fast doing gigs..
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Thank you for the spoilers, @KalindaKing! Here are my thoughts. 

I am happy it is a VIP this weekend. I'll be quite busy with Christmas events, so not having to grind to complete an event will be nice! I am happy with most of the items. In terms of the earnables, I really like the shoes and dress, but don't like the hair. In terms of the gift box items, I love the dress, hair, and snowflakes, but don't like the eyes because I find that changing my doll's eyes make her look too different. It would be nicer if we could just apply different makeup to the different eye shapes.

I'm so tired of Kollections, so I don't want to comment on these. Too expensive for what you get (kash & energy?!). I am SO disappointed that the beautiful Roberto Cavalli dress from the storyline is in a Kollection. I will not be trying for it. 

I do like the new SYS events. The prizes for this SYS are meh. I know others will be happy with the new hair colour, but I doubt I will use any of the items. However, I do think a week is too long for these events, and I really hope the points have been lowered. I am very disappointed that the Trendsetters doesn't appear to have been fixed. 
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    Ohemilie said:
    Ok I’m probably being all conspiracy theorist here but it seems like we never get Kim’s SMS anymore, it’s always fashion goals which aren’t as nice.. could it be because of Kim k stepping away from apps and glu trying to redirect game from being directly linked to her? Also gutted I’ll miss all this as we have no internet over Christmas and my game won’t play on 4G for some reason 😭
    I made several posts about this on my personal acc with old news from the terms of the contract and the financial reports from a Glu! 🤣🤣🤣 cause that’s what I thought initially! 
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I was also just about to say that I wish they would remove kash and energy from kollections - makes me not want to play them at all and I really wanted that Roberto Cavalli dress we got to try on for that storyline gig and I LOVE that red dress in the other kollection. With it being a VIP event I know I don’t have enough K-Stars to get everything I want ☹️ loving pretty much all of the items though, so gorgeous
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    The GB this weekend event is E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G!!! Especially the GB Hair! 😍😍😍 IT REALLY IS THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAAAR~ ❄⛄💖

✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    The items aren't even christmassy :( I mean the gb items are gorgeous but the earnables don't say Christmas /winter to me. 
    Also ugghhh a show your stress event on Christmas?? Come on glu. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    My thoughts:

I like the earnable shoes and will stop there. I think I'd like the dress more if it was a different color. The hair looks super odd to me. I think it's the middle part leading up to the bun? I really wish VIP events had lowered points, something like 15, 50, 150, 300. Jumping from 50 to 300 for the third item is crazy to me. If the dress were only 150 k-stars, I'd go for it but I don't like it enough to spend 300 on. 

GB items are nice. I like the falling snow aura and that the eyes actually have eyelashes. The dress is ok and I really like the hair. I probably won't be chasing anything though. We'll see what I get in my free box. 

Not gonna do either kollection. It's not that I don't like some of the items, but I almost always get energy or kash as my first pick and spending 30 k-stars on that makes me mad.

Will pass on Fashion goals although I do like the shoes.  

SYS would be nice if I could actually finish this time. The party theme should be easier to style but voters want to be picky while 99% of them are submitting basic outfits. Whatever. I hate trendsetters. Good idea, bad execution. The only thing I really like is the shoes and you have to be 10 or above to get them? Hopefully that's doable. 

• Options
    I know the SYS Theme is "Party All Night" but you mean New Year Party or Club Party?? :P
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    I know the SYS Theme is "Party All Night" but you mean New Year Party or Club Party?? :P
    To fit the background :) 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I’m ambivalent on pretty much everything. But if Glu didn’t listen to our feedback on the previous three SYSs and lower the amount needed to win I’m out.

But honestly doesn’t a VIP event for Christmas seem kind of like.....the exact opposite of Christmas? Lmao.
  • Options
    yezx said:
    To fit the background :) 
    Soo probably Club Party :P 
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    My kstars are save this weekend🎉 😂
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram: