🎄🎅KK:H Weekend Event 12/21/18 - Christmas Holiday Celebration Begins!

Comments

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Yes, they popped up @KalindaKing! It probably was my internet
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    Me, only 45 minutes into this SYS event...

And me, when I see the what people have submitted, and who's in the top of Trendsetters:

I hate this event so much. *sigh*
    I usually want the week of Christmas to last forever, but I'm guessing this SYS is going to make it feel like a million years.

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    edited December 2018
    OHHHHH MY GOD!

Can we take a second and just appreciate not only my pick, but the CRAZY SYMMETRY of this palette?! I was so prepared to chase this hair!

🏆🏆🏆

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    what a morning 😅

I’m so glad some of my picks were K-Stars! Otherwise I would have have had to either stop chasing sooner or feel worse about the chase in the end 😂

I am obsessed with the GB items, I just couldn’t help it this time!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Also I really wish that everyone had a K-Star sale because I could really use it right about now ☹️
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You look fabulous.  The chase was worth it.  Merry Christmas.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • sandraaaay_sandraaaay_ Registered Users 27 Posts
    I’d really appreciate some help with my SYS issue 😕 @kokokokonut
  • MaeqlpasaMaeqlpasa Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    No looks and no trendsetters, anyone else with that problem? Should I send a ticket? 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @melissakkh people are crazy, I totally would have voted for your second look if I had seen it!!
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited December 2018
    What are everyone’s thoughts on the fun colors of hair for this SYS? I have the light pink and I think it looks so pretty with some of the outfits I have planned out but I’m afraid it will wreck my chances of finishing this event.
    this is the biggest thing I hate about the new SYS format, there’s absolutely zero room for risk or actually showing your style!!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @Maeqlpasa You wont see your looks until you hit create a look, and then after your submit your first look, Trendsetters should pop up
    iOS
    Try shutting down and reopening.  reboot if necessary.  I didn't get it till I left the screen, left the game, and went back in on one device.  Good luck.  Let us know.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    @VampireBarbie I hear you! This was my morning:

My fourth pallette really showed my superpowers in picking only energy... 
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    @charlottegold All other things being equal, I tend to vote for dolls with natural hair colors, but everyone has their own preferences so I think it's hard to predict!
    iOS
    @Maeqlpasa  it looks, since you have 39 points, that you already submitted a look when the event began.   Have you exited yet?  what does it look like when you tap Create a Look?  can you show us that? 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I actually got trendsetters this time. I didn't even know what it was since I hadn't gotten it yet.
    Platform: Android

Good luck @DelphineGarnier hope you enjoy it.  Don't stress and I try to go into the booth to put together a look a little early.  If the ticket is already up,  I panic and grab without thought.  I hope you and Emma aren't in the same group.  I hope you aren't with any other forum FB players.  Enjoy.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited December 2018
    @charlottegold I tried for a fun club look with pink hair with so-so results. 
    Also - why is it snowing in the club?

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
    I played both Kollections since I didn't have any regular purchases I wanted to make.

My Cavalli Kollection goals were to get the gold clutch and the sheer gown from our Cavalli runway gig. I won the gown 5th, and the clutch 6th. Only the bundle and 135 k stars left but I am not going for either of them as the price is 160.

On the Evening Essentials Kollection, I only wanted the red dress, but it took 4 tries to get it. I got energy, kash, the shoes, then the dress. I want to try once more to get the hairstyle but I am afraid I will end up with the earrings!
    iOS
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    I dunno about everyone else but I am struggling big time with the theme I didn’t realize it was clubbing until I submitted my second look but tbh I don’t have that many clubbing outfits or outfits that fit the theme! Loving the inspo from everyone else thanks guys ☺️❤️
    I was left with the earrings or the bundle at the end on both my Androids.  I am weak, I needed that bundle dress.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    @AliBryant Would you mind posting a pic of the Cavalli clutch with your doll? Or anyone else who got it. I really want to know how it looks before I chase.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    edited December 2018
    “Love” trendsetters. It’s a combination of who wore it worst and spent more. 

I dunno about everyone else but I am struggling big time with the theme I didn’t realize it was clubbing until I submitted my second look but tbh I don’t have that many clubbing outfits or outfits that fit the theme! Loving the inspo from everyone else thanks guys ☺️❤️
    Aw I bet you have more than you think! Look for short skirts with tops as well as dresses. "Clubbing" can mean a lot of styles. I personally am doing the sequin mini-dresses and such, still glam.
    iOS
    You have any short dresses?  They work.  How about slip or other "dress or lingeree?" looks work.  A short skirt with what top is that in your avatar?   I'd look at it that way.  It says "Club" but try 'singles bar' and see if that works.  Of course, I'm about to try my own advice, I did way too involved with too many aspects and walked away with 32 for both Androids.  the same look on iOS , 35.  My 2nd look, bar scene club casual got me high 40s.  Good luck....dress at your own risk. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    “Love” trendsetters. It’s a combination of who wore it worst and spent more. 

well, now you have time to decide if you want to buy tickets or not.  They've come out early showing you their intent to play. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

@webra here you go
    iOS
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited December 2018

SERIOUSLY. Bad enough to lose to someone named Foul Gorilla but if I lose to someone submitting basic kash outfits for a feature called TRENDSETTERS... 

@AliBryant we think alike about the short skirts and tops.  I went total Hot Spot Glam....failed miserably.  went with club casual much much better.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @soundspretty That is a travesty. Foul Gorilla indeed.
    iOS