Options

Trying to contact Tapjoy issues

icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
edited December 2018 in KKH FAQ & Support
Anyone having trouble trying to contact tapjoy on an offer? I've been trying the last 24 hours to contact through the in-app request area & it pops me over to a new place. So instead of staying in game like it used to, it sends me to a webpage & after filling all info out, it gives me this error. My internet connection is fine. Anyone know how to get it to send? Thanks! I've tried at least five different times in the last day.
I play three games on iOS devices.
#DontPunishPayingCustomers
#MoreAds4Kstars
#FixTheWine

Comments

• Options
    I removed one of my five attachments & it finally allowed me to submit it after trying for days. I wish I would have figured that out the first day. I'll leave this here in case that happens to someone else. The error said something like "error while trying to submit... check your internet connection." It never mentioned file sizes anywhere, but that must have been the issue.
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    Well, maybe that isn't the solution because I'm getting the error again on a different offer request with only two attachments. And yes, my internet is working fine. I'm struggling here.

#MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm sending a dm to you.  I'm sorry you're going through this.  It's like "damn, they're tracking us down now. Let's hide"
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    danitelokdanitelok Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hello I was wondering if there was any solution to this after all because I get the same error message when trying to submit a request too 
  • Options
    For me, so far no solution. I just kept trying & trying. So far I only got my one request to submit after about 20-30 tries over a week or so. The other request keeps giving me that error above.. so I still haven't got that one to go through. I'll reply if I get an answer, but I unfortunately haven't heard anything more from anyone on a solution.
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    danitelokdanitelok Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Okay thank you for letting me know I appreciate it 😊
  • Options
    Okay, I've had a couple go through now. I think they might have fixed whatever issues their site was having. I only attached two screenshots on each, but both of my requests sent with no problems. Yay!
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine