šŸŽ„ KK:H WeekDay Event - 12/24/18 Deck the Halls - is it Christmas Yet?

Comments

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited December 2018
    For all the dolls who participate in the outbidding, I was just wondering why? You're paying 20 euro (idk about other currencies), when you buy 2 packs, which is what #1 in my trendsetters did, just for hair...Ā 
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    My latest looks:

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meĀ here
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    I have a SYS question: if we are added in a round where the player doesnā€™t vote for any outfit, does that count?Ā 

Sometimes I minimize my game during voting to reply someone or check something, when I do - usually when there are no dolls, I come back to a countdown. Does that mean we can be in rounds where no one gets voted?Ā 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Lol I just posted last night that my best score was 52 but today I got another 52, then two 55s! The first look was my first after earning the dress last night. And the other two are almost total repeats from past looks because I havenā€™t had time to be in the app, but they did better today with tiny changes!

If you canā€™t tell Iā€™ve really been having a lot of fun switching up my hair color this event! but maybe thatā€™s just in anticipation for the final prize being a hair color šŸ˜‰
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    My gold box, kinda a weird palette...?
    No k stars? Also no kash tho.
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    ā„ļøā„ļøā„ļøMerry Christmas to all from my little KKH family to yours! I hope you all had a wonderful blessed day full of family, fun, & love in the real world! And may kstars rain around us all! ā„ļøā„ļøā„ļø

I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited December 2018
    My gold box:

After all these years I finally got the red shoes!!

My doll will probably not wear them much as they are kinda outdated but still Iā€™m extremely happy!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    I observed the SYS voters choices very carefully this week and I found everything really odd. In my game the only looks that I could vote for were formal ( gowns ) and sporty. The theme was totally ignored. Slapping a drink in your hand doesnā€™t mean that you are partying all night. Maybe I am pissed because almost all of my looks got low points and I think they fitted better for the theme, and I refuse to create something I donā€™t like. I really do wish Glu gave us more information about the voting system.Ā 
    I have 1050 points and I am still going to make it, I bought 4 tickets of course, my Christmas present to Glu.Ā 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I keep getting this pop up. Iā€™m not using any ā€˜lockedā€™ clothing. Anyone else having the same problem? Is there any way to fix this?

iOS
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

My gold box could this be worse????Ā 
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts

Merry Christmas everyone!
    Hope you all have a wonderful time!
    It's snowing in Bel Air.. Great timing, Maria!!
    šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

Android
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

My last 3 looks Im shocked with the pink dress submission it was not what I expected to get! Delighted I might get the hair colour at this rate!Ā 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Good morning.Ā  2 more days for the SYS.Ā  How are you hanging in there?Ā  I spend more time in the closet, then if I get a good look, I just walk away from the game till it's time to enter again.Ā  My TB event, I have one game that is still at 13, and one game just made it to the first prize...I'm just dressing in the closet and waiting. Now that Christmas is done, it will get back to normal.Ā  For the first time in years, I'm at #40.Ā  I am so behind.Ā 
    And why are iOS voters so stingy?Ā  Maybe that will improve now that Christmas is over for the year.Ā  lol.
    Good luck today.Ā  I'm guessing the final prize points haven't decreased.Ā 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    alice_kkh said:
    I keep getting this pop up. Iā€™m not using any ā€˜lockedā€™ clothing. Anyone else having the same problem? Is there any way to fix this?

You can send a ticket to customer care, show them what you're trying to put on, and the SS of the popup saying you can't.Ā  I heard some players complain about this last time.Ā  good luck.Ā  ;)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    So a couple of days ago I was just diligently working on my reality shows, just going about business as usual when I got a pop up and then a rain of kstars. I was happy of course but didn't really think anything of it. Then today I saw that I had another partnership item to collect, the gold dress! Something clicked and I realized that I was now number
    1 reality show!

Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts

I really like them!
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Did a few repeats cause Iā€™m so uninspired, but tried these two today. Also I wanna chime in on the Christmas disappointment, itā€™s the first year we havenā€™t gotten a happy holidays and at least one lousy kstar on the day. Sad.Ā 

September said:
    So a couple of days ago I was just diligently working on my reality shows, just going about business as usual when I got a pop up and then a rain of kstars. I was happy of course but didn't really think anything of it. Then today I saw that I had another partnership item to collect, the gold dress! Something clicked and I realized that I was now number
    1 reality show!

Congratulations! And the fact that it snuck up on you is awesome. I was counting every fan, lol. Your doll looks fab in the dress. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Desperately hoping glu pulls something out of the bag and treats us for new year - stars, a present from Kim, SOMETHING. Please god donā€™t just be some new kollections and hideous earnables, my heart canā€™t take itĀ 

iOS playerĀ 
    level 69
    Awwww, Maybe they can't be inclusive, with all the different cultural holidays, and are trying to be more sensitive? Kwanza began, but we're not celebrating that either,Ā  maybe you're right.Ā  Maybe a new year treat.Ā  Fingers Crossed.Ā 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Feeling so much Holiday goodness.Ā  I haven't even loaded my new graphic editing program. Allegedly let's you make animation ffo. Stills, so well see.

Finally collected my 1st black biox from the weekday event.Ā  Saw a mental glimpse of a box position in the palette,Ā  pickedĀ  that one....boom 25 stars. Thank you Cosmos.Ā 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    Christmas in KKH was a huge bummer this year. No Christmas event and then on top of that no Christmas greetings/wishes? Glu is really slacking this year. Even if they were trying to be more inclusive, why didn't they at least say Happy Holidays and give us a gift or something? I even noticed that there weren't near the holiday decorations as last year? Not sure what is up, but I think Glu is becoming more greedy. SYS are almost impossible to complete and you have to wait 6 hours to get a ticket unless you pay to get another ticket quicker. I'm not going to pretend like everything is okay when we all are pretty disappointed. I mean, what's the point in them asking us what we'd like in a game when they take away the things we enjoy? Just my thoughts..
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I totally agree @Selena.kkh
    I am seeing the same sentiments all over the Facebook and Instagram KKH communities as well.
    I totally understand being inclusive (and agree with it), but Glu totally dropped the ball and fell far short of expectations for any end of year merriment.
    iOS
  • MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts

• melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Just finished. The hair color is not my favorite, TBH I donā€™t like any of the unnatural colors. For that much work I wish weā€™ve gotten a hairstyle. Really disappointed to see that they didnā€™t reduce the points for the last item like we asked.Ā 
    Now of to securing my place in Trendsetter!Ā 

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    So I have NOT bought any tickets yet and it looks like I have a good chance at reaching th final prize! My average votes are 48-55 so I think thatā€™s the reason why Iā€™ll reach the final prize, however the looks that Iā€™ve done the long dresses seem to a lot better and the ones that actually fit the theme have been doing worse...?
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhĀ 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Does anyone remember how many looks you're able to submit without buying tickets? Is it 27?
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @soundspretty yes 27
    iOS
    edited December 2018
    Really hoping to get the hair within 3 looks, but im sure itā€™ll take me 4 lol. I havenā€™t bought any tickets and wonā€™t, but once I figured out I should complete it for sure I started either having more fun being creative with my looks even if theyā€™re less ā€œsafeā€ or Iā€™ve been doing repeats when Iā€™m busy.

Iā€™m having so much more fun with this event than previous ones and itā€™s definitely because Iā€™m not so stressed about finishing like I was with the last 3!! I wish they would lower the final points so I could always have this much fun playing it and others could too!Ā 

I also donā€™t have any crazy ticket buyers in my group so that could be it too, though who knows if the girl who bought a few on day 1 saved some or will buy more! I appreciate that nobody bought like 24 the first day and is a thousand above everyone else, itā€™s been fair competition!