Options

šŸ¾šŸŽ‡KK:H Weekend Event - 12/28/18 Farewell 2018 Welcome to the New Year!

Comments

• Options
    kristiazdkristiazd Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    BellaKKH said:
    I donā€™t think Iā€™ve pressed the ā€˜Agreeā€™ button more on here than in this thread of NYE disappointment! Ā 
    I also wonder if only 1-2 of the 4 items will even appear in my gift box again. Ā I would love to have the opportunity to pick one of the four things without having to spend loads of my k-stars to *maybe* see them. Ā 
    Wish more glitzy items were available or even brought back from previous years events.
    Would have even been cool to have a kind of glitter type sprinkle aura over our Dolls to get in the NYE spirit. Ā Maybe we will get it for Valentines Day lmao.
    Donā€™t count on it, Bella - I spent a whopping 195 K Stars last weekend on the GB prizes and only received the Eyes. Odds were heavily stacked against me. I was FURIOUS.
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    The decorations are gone but my piano is still missing!! Please bring it back ā˜¹ļø

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meĀ here
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Itā€™s been so long since weā€™ve had parties I donā€™t remember which house allows 9 guests. Ā I thought it was Bel Air but I canā€™t find them. Ā 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @HollySisk itā€™s bel air! 2 in living room, 3 in dining, 1 in the main area, 1 in rooftop patio, 2 in the grottoĀ 
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Argh I wanted to start an 8 hour party to be ready to collect when the event officially starts but I started an 8 hour reality show instead. What am I doingggg
  • Options
    BunhunBunhun Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Am I the only one that thinks those lips have serious rbf potential? šŸ˜˜

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Morning Dolls.Ā  Who's ready to start PARTIES in about 45 minutes?Ā  I don't mean to laugh at @Lisylis mistake, but I usually start the wrong type of event after it begins.Ā  That's when it really hurts.Ā 
    Remember Parties for the New Year!Ā  Weren't we all just here, tapping and dressing and voting? Oh,Ā  that was the other thread.Ā  If this keeps up, we're going to have to rethink it.Ā  Dueling event threads......my head will explode.Ā Ā Ā  Happy Friday Dolls.Ā  A few more days and 2018 will be a thing of the past.Ā Ā Ā Ā  I'll go do the fashion thread.Ā  Why am I up so early?Ā  :|
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RyleeRylee Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi, so I want to know what time does the weekend events start!?Ā 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    it starts in 30 minutes!Ā  Welcome!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    So the event has started good luck everyone Iā€™m away a lot this weekend with it being my birthday and New Years so dunno if I will finished fingers crossed I do!Ā 
  • Options
    Was so upset for a second when I realized the first box was 55 event points, then I realized this event runs through Jan 1st at night. A loooong time for parties
  • Options
    Opened 2 extra because I really wanted the bonus points and I want to try the makeup items......Ā 

haha

awesome
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @mikaylachimo Only two items per pallet again... Thatā€™ so frustrating šŸ¤Ø
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    All 4 items in one pallet. Never happend before! The eyes were in my free box, wanted the lips too but got the dress.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013šŸ’– C2015šŸ’™ C2020šŸ’™
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    @mikaylachimo Only two items per pallet again... Thatā€™ so frustrating šŸ¤Ø
    Thatā€™s been happening to me a lot lately I havenā€™t gotten my free box yet but I guarantee it will happen again.Ā 
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited December 2018

Only thing i wanted, the lips make my doll look like a fish

and happy birthday šŸŽ‰Ā @DramaDramaDrama
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    nasialenanasialena Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    Hello I just joined this forum ! I wanted to ask you guys if you know how to win all the items from the party event . For example I have recently discovered that if I do just 3 hour reality shows in callabassas I am able to win all the itemsĀ 
    (when itā€™s a reality show event )Ā 
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    I know I said I wasnā€™t gonna chase but Iā€™m weak... can we bring attention to how all 4 of my palletes only had 2 items each??? come on

Iā€™m stopping here. Hereā€™s pictures of the mouth and eyes both individually and together, and then straight faced vs smiling. I canā€™t decide if I like the lips on my doll. The eyes are really cute and well made but also sorta make me look like I just finished crying??? (At least in the smiling picture!) Tbh though, crying with perfectly winged eyeliner is a big mood.... in general, but especially after this pathetic giftbox chase!
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I really wanted the bundle or the dress... got everything except one of thosešŸ˜«.Ā 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013šŸ’– C2015šŸ’™ C2020šŸ’™
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    I wanted to see today what the eyes and lips were going to look like on my doll, but they are horrible..... I dont even want to open my free box, hate everything. Hoping for k stars :wink:
    Player since day 1 šŸ¤© iOS šŸ‡³šŸ‡“

šŸ“¢ ā€¼ļø let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    On the bright side, Iā€™m really liking the new yearā€™s decorations, especially in the dining room!
  • Options
    puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    The lips are a must have, ladies! I will spare you the horror of the eyes, though. It is completely inappropriate for skin that is darker than alabaster. But the lips.... THE LIPS omg. I always disliked all the lips on KKH except for this one. The reason why I dislike them so much is because all the other lips were way too close to the nose. There was no space at all. God help you if your doll happens to have a long nose, then you'd end up lookin like a damn rat.Ā 
    But these lips.... wow! Best part is you can choose any color that flatters your doll's skintone.Ā 

Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • Options
    I cannot believe that we have another boring storyline... New Yearā€™s spirit is gone just like that.Ā 

• Options
    BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Disappointed, but not surprised... @kristiazd !

Only two of the items available. Donā€™t know why that bikini and wrap ensemble are in there, itā€™s December...Ā 
    Also the lips give the same effect of how my mouth was when I had my wisdom teeth out recently. Ā Thank u, next
  • Options
    AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    My free box. The dress is odd. I did however win the bundle on the first try in the kollection?!?!

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @HollySisk itā€™s bel air! 2 in living room, 3 in dining, 1 in the main area, 1 in rooftop patio, 2 in the grottoĀ 
    I donā€™t have a guest on my rooftop patio. Ā Is this a glitch in my game?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    @HollySisk I donā€™t have it either...
  • Options
    AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Thereā€™s a slot in the pool, not the rooftop patio.Ā