Options

🍾🎇KK:H Weekend Event - 12/28/18 Farewell 2018 Welcome to the New Year!

Comments

• Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Yes, in the past when we've gotten an extra day the points have increased. And it's actually 2 days that was added to the event. It ends Tuesday
    thank you very much💞

edit: i was finally able to open my gift box and i got energy ): 3/4 items inside my palette, i don't have plans of chasing anything but those bonus points do help
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts

Little bit bothered it isnt in the lip section
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Opened up some boxes before the event started because I didn’t want to get to 55 with no bonus points 😂 really pleased with my second pick as the dress is the only thing i was very interested in! 
    Then I tried my luck on the kollections. 1 in 6 chance to win Kash on the first spin, but I guess I’m just lucky like that 🙃🙃🙃🙃

My free box:

• Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I'm not at my first box yet. That 8 hour party (that I finally got started) really didn't seem to go very far. I really hate how the event points limit is increased when the event goes across extra days. Why can't we just have a relaxed and fun time instead of everything being a huge exhausting chore? 

I can't see myself making it past the bag to be honest, which is a pity because the earnables are cute. But they're not really anything special so I guess I don't care that much.

Edit: got the lips in my free box:

I don't want to sound overly critical (again) but when they're on they sort of make my dolls lips sort of look like they've been glued together

Double edit: this was a really good palette
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Tip: Stick with 3 hour parties and you can finish with 36 energy. Start an 8 hour before you go to bed when your energy is full so you get halfway. Then when you wake up (as long as you wake up within the 8 hours!) finish it out. That way your energy you get during the night isn't wasted and you wake up to 20 points. 
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Now that I have 3 items (eyes, lips, purse) I’m getting 12 points + 8 bonus points. Plus another 18, since each of 9 guests gives out 2 points? 
    So thats 38 points for only 36 energy (a 3hr party in bel air). This is why I actually like party weekends, all the guests make it so you get so many points!!

The boots are 425, anyone know how many points are needed to get to the dress?
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @mikaylachimo the dress is 700 points! I’m pretty far along from opening boxes with energy and event points
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Got the (very ugly) eyes out of my gb but once again there were only two actual items in it.

I’m confused though...is this our only New Years event? Last year didn’t we have some tb items for purchase? Or am I thinking of the anniversary?
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Me after buying k-stars today.

Me after realizing I have already spent 1200 k-stars and it’s still Friday.

• Options
    eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    aw goddammit i wanted the lips. got the eyes and hair. i also wanted them but the lips were what i was aiming for. oh well.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    I'm really grateful for being able to get some decent items~ 🌻💖

✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    I got the lips on my free box which is what I was hoping for!

I think they are kind of cute but I think I'll stick to my usual lips for the most part :smile:

• Options
    I got some App Store gift cards for Christmas
    and I am so tempted to use them now but I also feel like I should wait and see if there is a New Years saleeee but I have no self control dolls, no self control
    😅
    she/her
    add me here
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I got some App Store gift cards for Christmas
    and I am so tempted to use them now but I also feel like I should wait and see if there is a New Years saleeee but I have no self control dolls, no self control
    😅
    I’d offer to be your accountability partner but I think we’d probably end up encouraging each other to spend.  Lol
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I took this picture earlier but couldn’t get away from the family to post it.

I told myself yesterday that I was not going to chase GB because I thought half the items were unattractive and the other half looked “off” to me.  I opened my free box = 50 energy. Ugh. So what’s the harm in opening one more? 30 event points. Ugh. I shouldn’t open another but if I don’t and there’s an item in the box that I was going to open wouldn’t I be mad at myself? The eyes. Ugh - why do I do this to myself??!  

I dont understand the line below the eyes.  I guess it’s trendy makeup but this old girl is way beyond knowing (or caring) what’s trendy.   I suppose I could live with the line but what really annoys me is how the eyes blink.  Our real life (and most of the KKH) eyes close by the upper lid coming down.  The GB eyes have both the upper and lower move. It’s like reptile eyes and it bugs me. 

Here’s a chance to see the GB eyes on a variety of skin tones. 
    @Naimonster Dixie @Angeline & Jon  @MarianiPoizen

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I will be honest I do not ever recall a New Years Sale. Lately they have been doing individual game based sales. But accountability pals ard great. Until the clothes get really cute and you really really need that latest Kollection. Then they become a cheerleader for the deal. And Gift cards ard wonderful.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KKHGaiaKKHGaia Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    my doll is already saying bye to winter and hi to spring

(the Kollection eyes and GB lips look surprisingly good on her?? i guess i'll get back to her NARS filler-infused lips in a few weeks...) 

• Options
    HollySisk said:
    I’d offer to be your accountability partner but I think we’d probably end up encouraging each other to spend.  Lol
    Haha you are so right! .........I already bought K-Stars with my gift cards from Christmas. My self control was non-existent 😂

and thank you for the info koko! I had an individual sale Christmas weekend so it may be unlikely for me to get one this weekend which would be good because I already used my gift cards lol
    she/her
    add me here
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I think they are kind of cute but I think I'll stick to my usual lips for the most part :smile:

Yes! Those are the lips I usually use too, and I’m feeling the exact same way. I am really happy to have these new gb ones though because the closet ones obviously don’t change colors (I wish!!), so now I’ll have cute lips for if I ever need something other than a nude/light pink! 😊 I feel like I’ll definitely get the most use out of these new ones for red lips or other more bold looks.
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I was chasing the lips. They look more natural than the SG lips. Of course it was the last item in my gift box. I like the eyes without the white lines better although they are kind of unique. Really like the shape of the eyes. I’m also thinking of changing my doll’s face shape. The eyes look better without her baby face. I can’t decide it. What do you think?

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Jon got super lucky with his two free box palettes. They are the perfect picks! Guys finally got some good stuff. 😄

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I just did the weekend event task from LAST weekend instead of this weekend. I am a mess today! Fortunately I still got event points for it, so I guess it's a good thing they're so interchangeable 😂
  • Options
    eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    alright look.
    i spent ten (10) dollars just to see if i could get the lips. and i did. but i spent 10 dollars.
    i'm 10 dollars poorer but my doll has some banging lips so that's ok.

♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

Just got to the bag does it remind anyone else of the one we get on the store closet I know the tassels and colour add a difference but it’s kinda alike! Just something I noticed ☺️
  • Options
    MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    yezx said:

Little bit bothered it isnt in the lip section
    cause they can't be matte or lip-glossed like lip section ones
  • Options
    BunhunBunhun Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    I really like the lips with dark color, and after grinding yesterday so I could take the weekend off I have my fall maroon vibe going on... I really like dark reds and purples so I am not complaining  but this is definitely not a new years party look. 🎉 Can we get something sparkly in January? 😏
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts

I actually love the lips!!! But there's this line above my doll's upper lip that's really hard not to look at and it's bothering me cause I don't see it on other dolls. Can Glu fix this please? @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas  🙏🏽
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Stefan001 said:

I actually love the lips!!! But there's this line above my doll's upper lip that's really hard not to look at and it's bothering me cause I don't see it on other dolls. Can Glu fix this please? @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas  🙏🏽
    Oh girl has a moustache

your doll looks beautiful, hope the upper lip thing gets fixed