KK:H Weekday Event - 1/2/19 Welcome to the New Year - Let's Tap!

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Yesssss got an actual outfit instead of the crap seasonal accessories I always got in TB Kollections!

Did the third calendar gig with Kim in Tokyo, and she gave me another k star!! I have to say I am really enjoying this storyline so far Glu, this is the kind of effort we have sorely missed for months!!!

iOS
    OMG.....I won 40 stars in my 3rd box so I decided to take another chance at the TB box and got another dress! I love that it was from a St Patrick's event but it's still versatile.

Here's my doll with her hubby in Dublin:

iOS
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Finally some reward! 

I'm ready for weekend spoilers!!
    iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hmmmmm, would you settle for the Weekend Thread?  That's the 1st step. And it's here!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I'm not ready for the spoilers tbh xD @AliBryant
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited January 2019
    I was so excited to see a Throwback icon in my banner instead of the the usual K-star icon, only to find out this update only added just one item...

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    edited January 2019
    LindaVB said:
    I was so excited to see a Throwback icon in my banner instead of the the usual K-star icon, only to find out this update only added just one item...

I think they did add more items but you may have them all already! Did you see the palette that Trashley posted? I don't think that fuzzy coat/dress was in them before. I asked Kalinda yesterday if the boxes had been updated, because it does look like to me there are more options!
    EDIT- Nevermind! I found your reference thread and see it's not new :(
    iOS
    I agree with @AliBryant @LindaVB you probably have all the other newly added items.  For example, do you have the rest of the outfit: I know there was a matching skirt that week.....
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    @AliBryant and @kokokokonut , yeah they  added more but I own almost all items... but still, I hoped there were more items for me...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    @LindaVB I understand! 
    iOS
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    I just had the weirdest glitch ever:
    I was doing reality shows in belair and I was down to my final guest in the pool. I click the action that needs 2 energy and I go inside, yet the reality show isnt over... the "stars" have just dissapeared, and im like?? Did this just happen? So I click the 1 energy, the 2 energy and go inside and it happens again?? But now im pretty sure it happened! So I go back and click everything manually and so I do have the stars and I'm able to finish the show... wth?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Weird! I usually do the 2 action in the dining room and haven't had that happen. I wonder if it's a glitch with the pool area?
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Got this cute pink top on my Trowback Box!
    Anyone can show me from when was this top from??

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

Whst did I do to deserve this palette! It’s the worst I’ve seen ever! I won shoes that look hideous with every outfit on the plus side I never have to see them again! 

LOL I'm sorry @DramaDramaDrama you're right about those shoes, ugh! But the gold ones I wear a ton, and those KL sunglasses too. Hope your palette is better next time!
    iOS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited January 2019
    YOU GUYS I’m screaming. I can’t even believe this!! I’m sure you all know by now because I probably complain about it every week (sorry lol) but I have NEVER even once seen a top, bottom, or dress in a throwback kollection. Not once. Look at this!!! One accessory and the rest is clothes!!!! And I picked a cute dress!!! I hope this is a real switch to boxes again.

(Keep in mind they went to kollections instead of boxes back in August? Or September? I know I had a couple throwback boxes since restarting my game before they made the switch. That’s at least 4 months straight of never once seeing any clothing item besides the bundle)

I’m over the moon right now with this!!

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    Congrats @mikaylachimo! You'll see above the same thing happened to me. I was so excited I paid to open another box and got another dress!
    iOS
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I used to get cute dresses with tb boxes too! Enjoy @mikaylachimo. Next week it might be back to tb kollections (shoes, seasonal items and ugly purses) again.
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited January 2019
    @AliBryant thank you!! I actually was considering saving my 60 that came with the contour kit to open another box, but I was like nah who am I kidding I’m sure it’ll look just like my throwback kollections. Now I wish I did because I almost picked the dress with the jean jacket and (probably) would’ve chose that or the black dress next, as those are my usual spots 

@Johana unfortunately I’m sure you’re right... but I’ll keep my hopes up just slightly for now. Thank you!!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

Wow...
    Well doll, at least you know you won't get it in the future.  I got cash in my gold box. Lol. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Got a pretty horrible box and an okay pick, I can’t figure out how to style it at all though.
    @samaaanthaaa I tried to find the original event for this outfit but can't because a lot of the pics are missing from the encyclopedia. I am curious which top went with it!
    iOS
    Is the Throwback Sale/gift boxes ending tonight? There is no timer on the banner.
    iOS
    You mean this @alibryant?

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    @yezx no the TB gift box one
    iOS

Joke is on me

Make kkh great again: 
    @yezx Hey at least those will come in handy for Velantine's Day coming soon :D
    iOS
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

Wow...
    I don’t know if this is a disappointed wow but I LOVE that outfit for Halloween!