Videos for kstars drop to 5 after making a purchase!?!?

FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
edited January 2019 in KKH FAQ & Support
I I just decided to pay for bronze VIP. However im not getting any of the benefits from it. Does the 7 day free trial not give anything while its ongoing so i have to wait a week because if so whats the point of it?
Prev1

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Sorry this is happening, I would shut down,  restart and check the subscription status.  If you still can not access the sales, or get the call for the special gig, I would suggest you send a ticket to customer care about this as well.  If there are any other issues, I would send one ticket encompassing them all.  If you haven't sent the first ticket I suggested, include this issue with the first.   Sorry you're experiencing these issues.  But rule of thumb, close the game and reopen.   I like to shut down and reboot the whole device.

but once you sign up, the rewards should be effective immediately. 

And can you please add your playing platform to your signature? It helps when you have a problem.  ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MissMadness145MissMadness145 Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    Hey I’m having the same issue, I sent a message to them, still waiting on response. It honestly feels like I don’t have the VIP at all.
    Sorry this is happening, but support will answer you as soon as possible. When did you send the ticket? 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    If you're on iOS, try to tap on Restore Special Purchases and see if that helps
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Around 3:50 still haven’t got a response 
    I’m currently playing it on android tablet 
    this is what it says everytime I go to the the VIP to figure out ways wrong 
    Don't worry about that pop-up. We'll tell you more about the VIP program in the next update.
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    it also says this when I try to buy something VIP it's really annoying, what should I do?
    Wait for support to answer you.  Response time varies, but Tbh your screenshot doesn’t look like you signed up for a VIP.   This is something support needs to look into.  They will answer your ticket as soon as possible.  I’m sorry this is happening.  But that screenshot is prompting you to sign up for a vip program.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I signed up for the bronze 7 day free trial. And when I go through the events and it usually says sign up for free trial all it shows is go VIP

• kkh_lebanezzakkh_lebanezza Registered Users, Banned Users, Member 16 Posts
    I have the same problem! And I've contacted them now! Playing on android.
  • KardashianBeautyKardashianBeauty Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    I am having the same exact issue - and I'm playing on an Android smartphone.  I've had Gold VIP 95% of the time I've played this game - but there was a period of time where I didn't (including last month/December). 

I purchased the Gold VIP yesterday, the money was deducted from my Play Store balance - and it shows up in my Play Store "manage subscriptions".  But, like you, my game doesn't reflect that at all.  No VIP storyline, no way to purchase "early access clothing" ETC.

At first I contacted Glu & they told me to contact Google Play.  When I spoke to Google reps, they told me they only process the payments and that the transaction was completed on their end.  They said this was an issue other customers had, and that they are only responsible for payment processing - not the delivery of contents (and that this was a game developer issue).  They told me to contact Glu again and I am patiently awaiting a fix + response.

I rarely log on here but I felt i should share that i am going thru the same situation, so that the tech team knows many people have this issue - especially Android players.

Thank you for your assistance <3
    I will again see if there is any other recourse, however, billing and purchase issues have to be resolved through Customer care so waiting for their response is my best advice.  But I`ll reach out about this again this morning.
    Having  a receiot and not getting  the benefits is more concrete than a free trial that didnt go through, but maybe if can all be resolved together.  
    Sorry this is happening. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I am having the same exact issue - and I'm playing on an Android smartphone.  I've had Gold VIP 95% of the time I've played this game - but there was a period of time where I didn't (including last month/December). 

I purchased the Gold VIP yesterday, the money was deducted from my Play Store balance - and it shows up in my Play Store "manage subscriptions".  But, like you, my game doesn't reflect that at all.  No VIP storyline, no way to purchase "early access clothing" ETC.

At first I contacted Glu & they told me to contact Google Play.  When I spoke to Google reps, they told me they only process the payments and that the transaction was completed on their end.  They said this was an issue other customers had, and that they are only responsible for payment processing - not the delivery of contents (and that this was a game developer issue).  They told me to contact Glu again and I am patiently awaiting a fix + response.

I rarely log on here but I felt i should share that i am going thru the same situation, so that the tech team knows many people have this issue - especially Android players.

Thank you for your assistance <3
    Yeah glu said it could take 24h to get it the game, but just like you it says i im a subscriber but not in the game 😫
    If the game recognizes your VIP membership and you go to the StarShop and tap on the VIP tab, then you should see a pop-up that mentions your VIP level (bronze, silver, gold). Are you guys able to see this?

#VIPKalinda
    It's been so long since I've posted here I forgot how to mention people in posts (let's see if this works) - but in response to your question @KalindaKing no, when I go to the VIP tab it doesn't mention my VIP level at all.  It looks like I never even made the purchase.  It shows me the three VIP levels and their costs, basically the default screen. 

Just to see what happens, I clicked the Gold VIP purchase button again and after it loaded it said "youre already subscribed to Gold VIP" or something like that and refreshed the page.....but it still refuses to reflect my membership in the game.  It's weird.  

I'm not a game developer myself but I have a theory as to why this may be happening.  With the new update, every time you click on the VIP tab it has a pop up about the "early access items being replaced with a new feature in the next update" ETC.....perhaps that pop up constantly appearing is conflicting with the code in the game?  Again, I love this game and have spent tons of money on it.  I've had Gold VIP most of the time I've played the game and this issue never happened until this month.  The only difference is that new pop up.  Maybe if devs remove it, when the game loads.....it will connect our memberships with the game easy because it wont have to bypass that popup?  This literally pops up all the time:

IDK, you probably know way more about these things than me.  I just tried to make some sort of deduction, and that kind of made sense to me lol.

Oh, and again - I appreciate all your help!  Can't forget to mention that.  Thank you for caring and thank you for focusing on fixing this issue <3
    It's been so long since I've posted here I forgot how to mention people in posts (let's see if this works) - but in response to your question @KalindaKing no, when I go to the VIP tab it doesn't mention my VIP level at all.  It looks like I never even made the purchase.  It shows me the three VIP levels and their costs, basically the default screen. 

Just to see what happens, I clicked the Gold VIP purchase button again and after it loaded it said "youre already subscribed to Gold VIP" or something like that and refreshed the page.....but it still refuses to reflect my membership in the game.  It's weird.  

I'm not a game developer myself but I have a theory as to why this may be happening.  With the new update, every time you click on the VIP tab it has a pop up about the "early access items being replaced with a new feature in the next update" ETC.....perhaps that pop up constantly appearing is conflicting with the code in the game?  Again, I love this game and have spent tons of money on it.  I've had Gold VIP most of the time I've played the game and this issue never happened until this month.  The only difference is that new pop up.  Maybe if devs remove it, when the game loads.....it will connect our memberships with the game easy because it wont have to bypass that popup?  This literally pops up all the time:

IDK, you probably know way more about these things than me.  I just tried to make some sort of deduction, and that kind of made sense to me lol.

Yes, exactly same here! So annoying!!!
    Sorry this is happening on Android devices! We'll look into it.
    #VIPKalinda
    Sorry this is happening on Android devices! We'll look into it.
    Thank you Kalinda!
    It would be helpful if I could ask the team to check your games. Can you please send me a private message with your ID?
    To get your ID:
    1. Open the Options Menu by tapping the three lines on the top-left of the main game screen.
    2. Tap the 'help' button to open the Help Page
    3. Your ID is listed in the middle of the Help Page
    #VIPKalinda
    It would be helpful if I could ask the team to check your games. Can you please send me a private message with your ID?
    To get your ID:
    1. Open the Options Menu by tapping the three lines on the top-left of the main game screen.

Thanks Kalinda!  I sent you a message.  Appreciate your help <3
    I hear ya @kkh_lebanezza <3

In addition to my Gold VIP not working, I also haven't got the new Trendsetters event (and I had money aside to buy tickets as well).  I haven't been on the forums in a while.  Perhaps there are more issues with the codes/games than we know.  This past update, and certainly this week, has had alot of issues/errors.

But I feel alot better about this situation with Kalinda on the case.  It's nice having people who care & do everything they can to fix things like this.  I certainly appreciate it.  I'm sure everything will be fixed & work out :)

In the meanwhile - sending you & everyone else having the same issue(s) some love <3
    To get your ID:
    I sent you a massage ❤
    So they responded and told me it takes up to 24 hours usually, so I’ve waited and still have nothing. 
    So they responded and said that I’m going to have to just cancel my trial all together and try to get a refund, kind of pisses me off cause i waited so long to get the trial and I finally get it only for it not to  work 
    So they responded and said that I’m going to have to just cancel my trial all together and try to get a refund, kind of pisses me off cause i waited so long to get the trial and I finally get it only for it not to  work 
    Yeah i got the same message!
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Yeah i got the same message!
    I got the same thing and i found out my videos get reduced to 5 from paying money so now i have no motivation to play and i cancelled the payment cause until they fix their stuff they dont deserve our money. lol