• Options
    KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Excited for tomorrow! 😍😍😍
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    LOL @AliBryant probably only because you were adding images 😉 I just blurt things out haha!  But it’s nice to know someone else thinks the same thing. After the disappointing holiday events I kinda wish I would have never seen this kollection and what we COULD have had for our holiday items 😔
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Glu your calendar is not working cause you're putting all the best, most on theme items into the kollections and trendsetters!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    II am so excited for the money outfit. I was coming here to post this one
    And i’m Camping out waiting for Pretty in Purple.  I’m really loving the Gb and Kollection.  The earner?  I’ll let you know but I love that hair.  I know that much,  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    I love the earnables! But I have to agree with Ali, SugarK and Rumpel! They should have made the red dress an earnable during newyear or christmas 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Kim's Judith Leiber money bag purse is so cute!
    iOS
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    aaaa
    these are pretty! i would've loved if we could wear the coat by itself but that's alright
    thank you Kalinda💞
  • Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    I think from now on we will have Kollections only. And SYS events that resembles Covet Fashion, their new hit game. The prizes are FABULOUS tho! <3 
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    judithkkh said:
    aaaa
    these are pretty! i would've loved if we could wear the coat by itself but that's alright
    thank you Kalinda💞
    I think if you use a really short skirt, the coat will cover it so it looks like it's a dress!
    iOS
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @AmeliaKKH you think they will stop doing weekend events?
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda for posting the spoilers!!
    I like the earnables as individual items, should be fun styling them!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Umm okay I hope I get 40kstars on my free box. That’s all I’m wishing. 😂

The items in the new kollection, altho they are gorg, I still have so many unaccomplished kollections to play so no thank you. I’m so fed up with these kollections already. Just let us work on events and earn these items instead of putting them all in a kollection and give us a so-so outfits during weeekends like what? It would’ve been okay if we are earning at least 20 kstars in businesses but were only earning like 2-7 kstars a week! Give us some more alternatives of earning a reasonable amount of kstars without solely spending real money, then, kollections will be okay.
  • Options
    @AmeliaKKH you think they will stop doing weekend events?
    It seems like it to me:
    *Get glam with NEW KOLLECTIONS.
    *Win GORGEOUS CLOTHES from SHOW YOUR STYLE events.
    *Play the next part of epic story, TALE OF CROWNS.

Kollections have been carrying the best prizes. During the week we only have professional events. Also, guys have 3 new items and 6 VIP ones to be released. Same for girls. We already know Early Access Sale will be removed which means no more new early items and no new VIP storyline. It seems to me they're downsizing and focusing on these new kinds of event from now on and that's it. 

I'd love to hear from Glu but since we don't, all I can do it speculate.
  • Options

The items in the new kollection, altho they are gorg, I still have so many unaccomplished kollections to play so no thank you. I’m so fed up with these kollections already. Just let us work on events and earn these items instead of putting them all in a kollection and give us a so-so outfits during weeekends like what? It would’ve been okay if we are earning at least 20 kstars in businesses but were only earning like 2-7 kstars a week! Give us some more alternatives of earning a reasonable amount of kstars without solely spending real money, then, kollections will be okay.
    I guess the point is: give no way to get enough K-Stars from playing so you have to BUY K-stars. I used to spend 120 K-Stars per week for all the items. Now I spend at least 700 to get the weekend plus Kollections (when we only get one). I only make 200 K-Stars from playing the game weekly. Before, that was enough for the week and a little saving for the future. Now... I need extra K-Stars every week. 
  • Options
    KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    II am so excited for the money outfit. I was coming here to post this one
    And i’m Camping out waiting for Pretty in Purple.  I’m really loving the Gb and Kollection.  The earner?  I’ll let you know but I love that hair.  I know that much,  <3
    Same... I can’t wait to get it! 😍💕💕💕💕
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • Options
    RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    AmeliaKKH said:

I guess the point is: give no way to get enough K-Stars from playing so you have to BUY K-stars. I used to spend 120 K-Stars per week for all the items. Now I spend at least 700 to get the weekend plus Kollections (when we only get one). I only make 200 K-Stars from playing the game weekly. Before, that was enough for the week and a little saving for the future. Now... I need extra K-Stars every week. 
    Hundred percent! I think they give us the best items in kollections every week so that we run out of kstars, and then, that would push us to purchase kstar bundles with real cash. I mean if that’s the case, realistically speaking, the majority would not be able to do that cos not everyone can afford to spend real cash every single week. I mean, I do understand that we have the option to pass on things, but come on? All the great stuff in a kollection and mostly underwhelming and unthemed items [not everything] on weekend events?
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    @AmeliaKKH It makes sense that the only new feature in recent months was the new sys. It lasts for one week and it's a huge money grabber - could easily be the only event in the future, along with kollections.
  • Options
    @Johana To me this SYS makes sense because it resembles the Covet Fashion format. I mean, none of other Glu Games have as much media attention as KKH, however, the others are doing better financially. Also, I've heard people actually saying they prefer Kollections to weekend events. If we don't have fun storylines or nothing new to do in events. Only the same, done, repeat that we've had for the past years, it makes lots of sense. 
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Lol Glu, hire me please 😂
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    yezx said:
    I just dont get their marketing... By simple changes they would get way more income from this game, but they tend to stick to this "we are getting money so we're keeping this to survive" while they could get even more en prevent this game from dying... I really love this game, so I hope they figure this out
    100!!!! I'm sure more people would spend money if this game was more enjoyable and less stressful.
  • Options
    Ohemilie said:
    I guess the truth is that people are paying. Maybe paying and complaining but paying nonetheless. Whilst that happens, of course glu will carry on. The kollections are money pits but how many of us still play? We hate them and hate how rigged they are and how rubbish it is to get energy and kash... yet we still all play them. We complain about SYS and having to buy tickets to finish but then people still buy tickets..! I guess what I’m saying is that we either complain and protest by not buying into it all (myself included, god knows how much I’ve spent on this game 😭) or we stop complaining about a system we perpetuate and let happen 
    Agree! Which was it was so painful to cancel my subscription on past updates but yesterday I finally worked out the courage. And I won't spend real money until I see a statement from Glu or a change in directions.