5⭐KK:H Weekend Event - 1/04/19 First Weekend Event of 2019

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Rikk said:
    Paris in the springtime 💕

Yas you styled this so well doll😍slayed!
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Yas you styled this so well doll😍slayed!
     I wasn't that excited about the earnables until I saw this post with your doll! This looks super cute.
    Thanks so much guys! That makes me feel good :)
  • KKHGaiaKKHGaia Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    um do i HAVE anything GREEN to wear? wait till i pull up, Kim

(also sorry for the covered up name, i put my first and last name there which ISNT SAFE AT ALL LMAO i should head over to Marias and change it.........)
  • Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    i love this whole look the holiday collection is amazing red and silver gomso well together 😍
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Rikk thank you so much, I just got the necklace during the weekday event and am enjoying styling it :) 
    also LOVE how you styled the earnables, the bag was the perfect choice! I wish I had that bag! 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

Just got to the coat, absolutely loving it!!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Well doesn’t this just sum up my week...I’m totally fed up of Kollections now. Some of the throwback ones seem better as you can actually win decent items, but it seems it’s always rigged to win kash, energy and a weak prize (for me, it’s always earrings) first. I think I’m gonna back out of spending any more stars on them now, as there’s just no incentive when boxes contain energy and kash...🙁
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

Cant deal with how obsessed I am with this outfit! I want it IRL! 
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts

This coat is gorgeous! I am so happy when we have good earnables! 
  • KKH_RavenKKH_Raven Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    Imagine this short a little bit shorter 🤧 

I absolutely love this trench coat! I’m so glad it was earnable ! 🙏🏻
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm so happy that I've won the dollar🤑 purse. It's so cute!😻💸💵

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I just got the coat and im IN LOVE <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited January 2019
    The coat is wonderful. congrats.  ;).  I finished the event this morning.  Now I can   relax  Stress over dressing 3 dolls in couture for a week.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    ***I’m not actually going out of town - I just like how that outfit looks on the tarmac!

lol, I imagined my doll on an episode of Cribs showing off her private plane when in reality she just rented it while the crew was filming

I ❤️ how versatile this coat is! And yes, I'm still using the snow aura and probably will even in the Summer.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I love the snow aura.  I think it’s my fave!  #snowsisters
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited January 2019

Ignore the quote thing I couldn’t remove it😂 Why did no one tell me that there is a SYS thread? 😂😭😭 I am actually so upset.... I am moving in a glacial pace! Someone has to bring the news for me 😽
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    After the lucky week I had, this is what I picked 😭
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I now have this offer, third Kim's pick in 3 days. Are they changing daily now?
    iOS
    edited January 2019
    @KKHLucy what an interesting palette! All 4 items and then 4 event point boxes...

@AliBryant okay what. I have this one now 😂 these are all over the place. It looks like it is daily! 
    @mikaylachimo OMG I'm loving it! Maybe it now only serves you the ones you still need each day instead of everyone having the same one for the week, or nothing if they already bought it?
    iOS
    AliBryant said:
    @mikaylachimo OMG I'm loving it! Maybe it now only serves you the ones you still need each day instead of everyone having the same one for the week, or nothing if they already bought it?
    I’m kinda thinking the same thing!! That’s pretty exciting because there are a couple I really want that I don’t remember showing up at all in the past few months! Now I’m gonna go look through old SMCs lol
    @yezx that Trendsetters hair looks gorgeous on your doll!!
    iOS
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    I just got the coat, moving a bit slow with this event. Since the weather in Denmark is cold and rainy (and I just realized we don’t have a danish location 🥺), wanted to style based on that. 

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Thank you, @alibryant! 💕
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    I don’t have a new offer 😒 But I am assuming I will have one tomorrow like I got Erica’s SMC a day later. I have all of Kim’s picks. Honestly I only bought them because they are super annoying. Glu always puts them as your offer If you don’t have them. 
    I don’t have a new offer 😒 But I am assuming I will have one tomorrow like I got Erica’s SMC a day later. I have all of Kim’s picks. Honestly I only bought them because they are super annoying. Glu always puts them as your offer If you don’t have them. 
    Try going to the star shop and out a few times and then move location. I did that on Kalinda suggestion and it worked! I had the Erika Jayne one yesterday and now I have this one above. Maybe an SMC will pop up!
    iOS

I like having these be only 24 hour sales lol. Hopefully it means i’ll see more of them. I’ll most likely be holding out on buying any of them unless one of these 4 pops up, these are the one’s I’ve been dying for!! 

I dont have any kim’s picks so I wonder why I have this blue dress one now instead of that.
    @AliBryant. I have a theory but I could be wrong. Because I already bought the contour And Erica’s SMC, and I have all the general SMCs that they have been releasing. So I think I will have to wait until they decide to bring the other SMCs that they have not released for a long time. @mikaylachimo I agree with all of your pics ( I have the one with the white clutch and Kim’s Met Gala look but the other two are YAS ). I have posted all of the SMC that should come back in the Deja Vu wishlist. 
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Managed to just buy this dress by accident scrolling through the closet. 75 stars i won’t get back on a dress I hate. 😭