SYS - Haute Couture Theme Starts 1/7/19 !

Comments

• AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    I don’t understand anymore. I’m doing really bad compared to mhm other syses. Don’t even know where I’m going wrong so please feel free to criticize what you don’t like cause I just don understand. 

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Im having a dilema!
    Wich of these looks shall i submit as my next SYS look??
    The Pink Themed outfit or the Grey/Silver Themed outfit??

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited January 2019
    @LovelyEmma oh my I love that pink dress, do you know when/what it’s from???

I like that dress better, but I think overall the other look might be better to submit because I think the color scheme goes together better and it might be more on theme? But the pink dress is beautiful, and I scored my best look on a look I had that used that hair you used with the pink dress. So idk what voters would prefer since so many people are submitting different types of looks. I guess it could go either way! Sorry, I assume this isn’t very helpful 😅😅
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    @mikaylachimo thanks for the opinion!
    I got this dress a few years ago on a Gift Box, not 100% exacly from when it was! All i know is that it might be from  2 years ago(?) and its from a dating event!
    Well imma submit the pink and tomorow i submit the other one ^____^
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    I don’t understand anymore. I’m doing really bad compared to mhm other syses. Don’t even know where I’m going wrong so please feel free to criticize what you don’t like cause I just don understand. 

I don't know what to say doll! I had the same first two looks- the voting is just so unpredictable 😪 I think you look fab. I love that high pony hairstyle! Do you remember where it is from? Xx
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    @LovelyEmma - I think @mikaylachimo has hit the nail on the head. LOVE that pink outfit 😍 but from what I've seen I think the grey one might do better votes wise. Good luck! Xx
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @charlottegold I don't think it's the styling. I used that dress too and it only got 40 votes. It's my worst scoring look so far. I remember using it on a previous sys, it didn't score too well then either
    iOS
    @LovelyEmma - I think @mikaylachimo has hit the nail on the head. LOVE that pink outfit 😍 but from what I've seen I think the grey one might do better votes wise. Good luck! Xx
    Im gonna submit both! One right now and another tomorow :)
    Thanks for the advice <3
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    Sorry this is off topic. I just received a product placement offer in my San Diego house after filming in my Bel Air Home. I accepted the offer and then received the 2 K stars and $950. I didn't shoot in San Diego yet. Do I need to? I haven't gotten a product placement in forever and don't remember how they work? Simon says it goes for a week? 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @Amilicious do you have any hairstyles with flowers or fascinators? Those are doing well for me. And I would lose the clutches. I haven't submitted any looks with clutches this time since it's to me more runway looks.
    iOS
    @AliBryant funny enough I hadn’t used clutches till now. I saw your looks with the fancy hairs, I have one with a flower crown that was from a sys and the flowery one from Halloween. Was a bit scared to try them cause I keep flopping. 
    @EllaCharlotte it was from a reality event, I think earlier last year maybe? 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae Keep getting 5-star ratings on reality shows to potentially get more product placements. Each product placement lasts a week and you can only have 1 product placement at a time. We're having a reality weekend event on Friday!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    @lovelyemma, I would use black heels for the second look, I think the silver kinda draws attention from the dress, but Thats just my opinion
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    @KalindaKing thanks! Do I get the 2 K stars and Cash every time I do a show with the product placement? Or what is the benefit of it? Thanks :) 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited January 2019
     wow, the smoky black dress from the halloween update scored 57 votes :o  you guys should definitely use it if you haven't already!
    iOS
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae While you have the product placement, you'll see an extra task to tap on during reality shows.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Here are more of my looks. 57 is my highest ever!

iOS
    @AliBryant how many times playing Kollections did it take you to get that bundle?? The purple one!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    @KalindaKing or @eggsandbananas if I may ask, what level is sys again? Started a second game today and nothing yet at level 10. 
    @AliBryant how many times playing Kollections did it take you to get that bundle?? The purple one!
    Not Ali, but was last box for me. 
    @thelifeofRaeRae last box! I originally played just to get the red dress (3rd box). but then I bought k stars and figured it would help with this theme. It didn't even help much as you can see it's one of my lower scores!
    iOS
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    I have decided not to post any of my looks this week. I feel really disappointed. I am getting meh scores 42-47. For me that’s low. Only one look scored 50. 
    And by the way @AliBryant I submitted the exact same look with the Holiday Kollection dress ( great minds think alike 😂 ) but got 44 votes. I cannot please my voters and I am over it. 

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH thanks so much for the feedback, I didn’t even think about that!! 
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    @KalindaKing or @eggsandbananas if I may ask, what level is sys again? Started a second game today and nothing yet at level 10. 
    Currently we have the SYS event showing for users level 12 and higher.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    I actually want to share this look that I thought was gorgeous ( still do ) but flopped... Your thoughts 💭 please? 

@melissakkh I love that look! the only thing I would do is ditch the clutch. Also I normally have a brunette doll, but I usually change to platinum blonde for SYS because it seems to get me more votes!
    iOS
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    This clutch is honestly to die for 😍 
    OMG you look good sis 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I actually want to share this look that I thought was gorgeous ( still do ) but flopped... Your thoughts 💭 please? 

I think you must have been paired with a real doozy, because that look is gorgeous! I especially love the little silver accents. 

• TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts

Honestly,these 3 looks deserve 50 vote they are gorgeous <3