SYS - Haute Couture Theme Starts 1/7/19 !

1121314151618Next

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I came in first but the only thing I like is the dress. It makes a great upscale beachy look.

Here's my doll and her husband at their time share in Papagayo. They went to the market to pick up ingredients for tropical drinks for later tonight ;) 

iOS
  • puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts

Now I can finally rest.

My highest rated looks.
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    I also came in first (which was surprising!) 
    I like the dress and jewellery (especially the choker necklace - it’ll be an everyday staple for me!). I’m undecided on the hair...I MUCH prefer it to the earnable SYS poodle curls but it does look like limp, unwashed hair 🚿😂
    edited January 2019
    Good to see so many forum dolls won some prizes!

With @Johana @Carol Davida and @Rumpelstilzchen

iOS
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

I came 4th with 1171 points, but I can't get the event hair because in the event it still says 1134.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
    @Chelsea123 what a bummer! I hope they can help you out
    iOS
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    edited January 2019
    I shockingly had some of my best scores with this SYS.. I enjoyed the experimentation of the theme this time... it felt more creative. I had fun with some of these, others were just hoping for the best scores...

I also surprisingly won trendsetters with 1267 points in my 27 looks. Only two other dolls in my group finished the SYS & I think only one bought tickets in the beginning & maybe part way through... she ended up third. I'm glad the event was lowered 50 points, but still think the majority of players could use a bigger cut. I'm not so excited about the items for this week but am glad to have them as options in my closet. The SYS dress needs a whip handheld!

(Btw, I'd still like Glu to bring back the white wintery trendsetter group to those of us that didn't get trendsetters that week. That outfit was my fav & I never got the option to try for it. Just putting it out there.)
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Love how everyone styles the items 

@lindavb Yez @vampirebarbie @melissakkh

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    AliBryant said:
    @Chelsea123 what a bummer! I hope they can help you out
    I already messaged someone from GLU🙂. 
    Follow me on Instagram:
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Serving White Queen look from Alice in Wonderland. 

Then bump into @mikaylachimo giving hip hop royalty .
    IOS Player 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited January 2019
    I came in 1st with 1379 points total. Nobody bought tickets in my group so this was a true competion based solely on styling.

Here is my lowest and highest score:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Here were my last looks before the event ended. I was also running of out clothes to play dressup for this on-theme. I dislike the earnable hair that much that I didn't want it inside of my doll's wardrobe lol. I mean that I could've bought extra tickets with my rl money to earn the hair but I choose not to 🤷🏾‍♀️

I'm actually happy that I won 2nd place on trendsetters. I didn't like that hair either lol. Here's how I styled the earnable shoes though.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Prisha DhooprajPrisha Dhoopraj Registered Users 118 Posts
    I came out first😁.. I don't really like the hair but I think the dress is pretty cool 😊

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Thanks for including my doll at the group shot @AliBryant. I luv it sm😍 it's so interesting to see everyone's different styling🤩
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Thank you @yezx for including me! I actually like the dress and the jewelry, the shoes are not my favorite though. I was first when I submitted my last look but three dolls from my Trendsetter list decided to go on a bidding war. I was amazed because this hair is so not worth it. It’s basic and dare I say poorly drawn IMO. I am saving my money for k-stars 😂

Follow me on Instagram:
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH I love this!!! This hair was made for your lord of the rings and alice in wonderland looks, you’re killing it. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    edited January 2019
    I came in at #1, after putting in a lot of effort . Nobody in my Trendsetters league bought any tickets, probably because the hair wasn't particularly desirable.
    But it just isn't fun to slog away for six days every two weeks. It's stressful and interferes with real life. That's not the game I want to be playing. I want engaging stories and fun characters, not just fancy dress competitions. By the weekend, I was like, 'When will this punishment end?!!
    Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

I don’t know about you guys but this dress is giving me serious lingerie vibes 😄 my doll looks like she just crawled out of bed with this hair and all 😂

iOS
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    So I got first without buying tickets but I was the only one in my group to reach the final prize! I don’t know if it was because no one really wanted the hair and just gave up or not, I will probably not be using this hair but the trendsetters dress is nice 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Soo i ended up this SYS in 11th place... I couldnt be more desapointed!
    It was the first time that my Trendsetter group was like super duper competitive! I was hoping to manae to reach top10 but ARGH i didnt :(
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I like my new beachy outfit! I really miss the k-stars in our prizes though; it was such a nice boost. I wish I could sell the extra jewelry we got in Trendsetters for the k-stars from before.

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Sorry friends but the only background I think works with this dress is Hollywood. Our dolls are...uh... walking the streets

@t_tree  Dixie  @KKHLucy  @Amilicious

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    AppleP agrees about the summer feel, she’s enjoying the sun of Mexico, after 7 days of dressing Haute for the SYS.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    @HollySisk somehow I feel like my doll looks like she’s walking more streets than the other dolls 😆😆

Follow me on Instagram:
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    I feel this trendsetter hair is better when the ear is covered up 🙈 But I’m getting used to it! 
    I was lucky enough to win this funky dress in a collection today so at least Em’s dressed to impress even if her hair is on the lanky side 😂 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

I am still so obsessed with this hair! I am just living my Victor/Victoria Gatsby moment here!  
    IOS Player