SYS - Haute Couture Theme Starts 1/7/19 !

Comments

• eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    Kupkakez_ said:
    Try these steps if you don't have Trendsetters:
    Full close and relaunch their game
    Submit a new look
    Vote at least 1 time
    I’ll have to wait 6 hours then. I already submitted 2 looks which have 0 votes. Voted several times and have fully closed the game and reopened. 😣
    Once you garner some votes, you should hopefully see Trendsetters.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Still missing :( maybe when I submit my 3rd look. 
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Trendsetters took a while to pop for me but it did!

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Calantha said:
    alice_kkh said:
    No matter what theme it is I keep seeing the same dresses over and over again every time I vote :D
    Same....maybe I am being petty, but I never ever vote for the dresses on the right....no matter what they are up against...there they are...everytime I vote...no matter the theme

Yep. Me either. They bore me to death. It’s a shame really, because they are both good dresses and now I low key hate them because of this 🤦🏻‍♀️

iOS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited January 2019
    My first two looks got 33 and 42 lol yikes. I don’t plan on really finishing this one as I own practically nothing I would consider even slightly haute couture so I’m just submitting fun looks with sleek hair. Good thing I don’t love either of the hair prizes 😅😅

that said I’m actually first in trendsetters right now lol with 75 points but I’m sure that won’t last too long! 

Edit: 20 mins later I am in 4th 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    47 and 44 votes.The first took 40 minutes and the second around 90 minutes to vote. 
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    I’d like to know why do I have dudes competing for the girl prizes in the trend setters event?! 

🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    alice_kkh said:
    Calantha said:
    alice_kkh said:
    No matter what theme it is I keep seeing the same dresses over and over again every time I vote :D
    Same....maybe I am being petty, but I never ever vote for the dresses on the right....no matter what they are up against...there they are...everytime I vote...no matter the theme

Yep. Me either. They bore me to death. It’s a shame really, because they are both good dresses and now I low key hate them because of this 🤦🏻‍♀️

I know it’s annoying to see the same dresses over and over again, but people should keep in mind that not everyone can spend hundreds on the dresses or they only have what they have from past events. I personally vote for whatever... Even for someone that wears a wedding dress, because I know the struggle. Let’s be real here, it’s hard to get a nice stuff in this game. 😩
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    My first looks did ok if anyone is looking for inspiration:

iOS
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    My first two looks. I'm not that hopeful for this SYS having seen what is getting the popular vote. I'm not that fussed about the hair in either of the events, so as long as I finish in top 5 for trendsetters I'll be happy 😀

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

My first two looks they didn’t do too well sadly! 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    My first two looks got 33 and 42 lol yikes. I don’t plan on really finishing this one as I own practically nothing I would consider even slightly haute couture so I’m just submitting fun looks with sleek hair. Good thing I don’t love either of the hair prizes 😅😅

that said I’m actually first in trendsetters right now lol with 75 points but I’m sure that won’t last too long! 

Edit: 20 mins later I am in 4th 
    You can do it, Mikayla!!!! I do miss having someone from the forum on my trendsetters. 
    IOS Player 
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    I still don’t have trendsetters to see what I’m up against but it seems voters are wanting gowns so far. 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    My looks one was 39, one was 50.  It all averages put.  We'lll all do fine.......Let's just not dress in cheerleader type swests. Lol.  
    I'm so happy to see people trying you do the theme.   If a doll here is wearing antlers, then you better show your look so we'lll know to vote for you.lol. 
      And couture with white ice skates?    I am loving the looks I see here.  You dolls are giving great tips and inspiration.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited January 2019

I had my first exam today, it was intl law and it was actually really hard, damn US, you gave me a hard time lol... but anyway so I took a nap afterwards and woke up really late. I'm not even gonna try to finish this as I simply dont have the time, nor the clothes honestly, and my next exam is already on thursday... I'm just gonna throw some clothes together for the next couple of days... I really hoped Glu would've listened better to our feedback about the cap and to save at least 3 tickets instead of 2... I really need my sleep this week 😕 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    Btw I love how there is a sale during this sys, with potential clothes to fit the theme! Maybe I can afford them when there is a more casual theme 😅

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    My trendsetters feature is glitching. I have 95 points in total, but it shows like I submitted only one look instead of two.

KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    This week's SYS outfit is just ok for me. I like all of it except for the hair. Now the trendsetters look is quite interesting. I love the jewelry but not too sure about the rest. About the avante garde theme, I'm telling you right now there is no such thing in my game alone. This isn't Covet where you have a gazillion looks and a plethora of fashion genres to choose from. 

We are very limited here on KKH and based on the looks I'm seeing in my game, the battle is way more basic than choosing a runway VS a cocktail dress look. It's really more like Formal VS Informal looks. At least that's what I see on the looks submitted in my game. But good luck to everyone. I hope we fight fair and square.
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    alice_kkh said:
    Calantha said:
    alice_kkh said:

I know it’s annoying to see the same dresses over and over again, but people should keep in mind that not everyone can spend hundreds on the dresses or they only have what they have from past events. I personally vote for whatever... Even for someone that wears a wedding dress, because I know the struggle. Let’s be real here, it’s hard to get a nice stuff in this game. 😩

I do understand, I’m in the same situation myself, but people should at least try to submit looks on theme, I’m not going to vote for swimwear unless it’s a beach theme😃 but I do get the struggle. As for those two black dresses, I’m sorry but I just can’t stand them anymore.

iOS
    This time I won't go crazy with tickets. Number 1 because I don't really mind not getting the hair. But specially because I went on an early biding war just to watch the doll stop submitting outfits on the second and third day. Then come back with a bunch of tickets. Then stop. She didn't even finish the event (bellow 1200 points). I'll hold my horses.

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Thanks for the support @TrashleyKKH!! I wish I had somebody from the forum in mine as well, we had so much fun last time!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    yezx said:
    I had my first exam today, it was intl law and it was actually really hard, damn US, you gave me a hard time lol... but anyway so I took a nap afterwards and woke up really late. I'm not even gonna try to finish this as I simply dont have the time, nor the clothes honestly, and my next exam is already on thursday... I'm just gonna throw some clothes together for the next couple of days... I really hoped Glu would've listened better to our feedback about the cap and to save at least 3 tickets instead of 2... I really need my sleep this week 😕 
    I saw your first look and voted for it @yezx 🤩
    Good luck with your exams! 🤞
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
    Thank you @ellacharlotte 💕 So sweet of you! 

Make kkh great again: 
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    @KalindaKing? I couldn't claim the kstars because the button is missing. Kindly help me. Thank you~

✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Syndra x you need to claim the energy first :)
    iOS
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    kate_kkh said:
    My trendsetters feature is glitching. I have 95 points in total, but it shows like I submitted only one look instead of two. 
    Hey @kate_kkh - Please check your inbox!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • CandycornCandycorn Registered Users 91 Posts
    I think I'm getting the same trendsetter glitch I saw someone get last time, my overall SYS points is 92 but my trendsetter is only showing 91 points.
    I'm Thea on Android, add me on facebook
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    As nice as it is to get kstars for us guys i won't be wasting any of my sleep on this SYS good luck to all of you
    I'm a point off as well.  Last time, although there was a point discrepancy during the event, at the end my extra point was there, included.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    AmeliaKKH said:
    47 and 44 votes.The first took 40 minutes and the second around 90 minutes to vote. 
    Love your looks, do you knoww where is the 1st hair from?  I love those flowers.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary