KK:H WeekDay Event 1/14/19 - 1 Month till Love Day!

Comments

• MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts

Alright alright alright. Won’t be too mad with the skirt or top either. 
    I really really really like this pallets and wouldn't mind spending KStars to get the gorgeous hairs 😍
    My pallet is full of shoes, and my first black box was kash. Hope the next box will be better for me. 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Cash, energy, and energy in my first three boxes — just like last week.  
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Me too @Rikk I think they need to add some more TB items to the lower level boxes. Mine haven't had items for weeks. I get energy and cash.
    iOS
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

😑😑😑
    this is seriously so demotivating 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Guess what i got on my 2nd Black Box... If you said kash your CORRECT!!!!
    T-----T

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    If it wasnt for my gorgeous trowback kolcetion pallet i would have skiped this weekday event... BUT since my TB Kolection is AMAZING i guess ill play entil the 600 points ;D
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Me too @Rikk I think they need to add some more TB items to the lower level boxes. Mine haven't had items for weeks. I get energy and cash.
    Hang in there sister 🙂

If it wasnt for my gorgeous trowback kolcetion pallet i would have skiped this weekday event... BUT since my TB Kolection is AMAZING i guess ill play entil the 600 points ;D
    You can do it! Can’t wait to see what you get :)
    Thanks @Rikk <3
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    🙌🏼 I needed this! I'm saving for the next vip event😂
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts

Ugh I thought I got that bangle and bag ages ago 😩 so tired of seeing them. I don’t really care what I get out of these picks.. maybe the leopard dress or boots. 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • KimSkkhKimSkkh Registered Users, Member 122 Posts

Some lovely hairs, a gorgeous black dress and a great bundle...if I get the giant head or the black leggings I’m gonna go crazy 😂
    Best tb kollection ive seen for a long time @MissEm1994 :smiley:
    Android player

• KimSkkhKimSkkh Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    jaeann said:

Ugh I thought I got that bangle and bag ages ago 😩 so tired of seeing them. I don’t really care what I get out of these picks.. maybe the leopard dress or boots. 
    @jaeann i looooovvvvvvveeeee the black shoe with white platform ugh!!!!
    Android player

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    A lame second black box but I got this cute little necklace in my gold box!!!!

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    It’s not a bad selection but I’m so tired of seeing the hooker red boots 😫 
    jaeann said:

The bundle is cute 😍. And I like the earrings and leopard dress. 

Update: I got a pair of shoes (not even TB item) on my second black box 😫 Oh well at least its not Kash or the bikini. 
    🙌🏼 I needed this! I'm saving for the next vip event😂
    Any idea roughly when is the VIP event? I just bought the jet and now Im panicking because I am out of KStars to spend on the VIP event. I have to pay my research assistants using my own money so I shouldnt spend real money to buy KStars until this experiment finishes in few months 😫😫😫😫😫
    @MynameisDee82 it's not this weekend but could be the one after that or the next. There was a pattern but it's deviated since the holidays.
    iOS
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

I'm gonna try and think positive so I don't get the bangle, but like I said last wk, I wish more of these smaller accessories and some more purses were pushed into the other boxes like they had been before. I'd really like the leopard dress
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    AliBryant said:
    @MynameisDee82 it's not this weekend but could be the one after that or the next. There was a pattern but it's deviated since the holidays.
    Thank you for this information, and I will continue to freak out! Arghhhhhhhh
    KaylaJ said:

I'm gonna try and think positive so I don't get the bangle, but like I said last wk, I wish more of these smaller accessories and some more purses were pushed into the other boxes like they had been before. I'd really like the leopard dress
    Yes! The bangle is the only thing I dont like in this pallet! Hope one day my pallet will be nice. 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    My Kollection:

I’ve never gotten a bundle from a throwback Kollection before so I’m hoping for the 2017 furry scarf or the white dress - everything else doesn’t really speak to me. That abstract art bag has been haunting me for months!!

I agree with others who have said it would be nice to put some of the accessories into the black and gold boxes, so that we can have dresses/tops/pants/hairstyles in the Kollections. Only being able to earn one throwback item a week will take forever to collect all of the items for newer games like mine! (I started playing again in August)

It would also be cool if there were more than one bundle in throwback Kollections!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts

Wow Glu are you for real? I sure can handle if one box is like this, but both black boxes?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone

Got this regular gift box dress in my gold box. Here's my doll practicing for Valentine's day:

iOS

Whats even the point in grinding a full week for probably a necklace? I hate the way my black boxes were and I'm so emotional because of my exams... This game used to be the #1 distraction from my exams, I started playing it because of it and it made me really happy. I met great people because of it, but idk, lately I feel like I've been more stressed about this game than anything else... Maybe I should stop playing it for a while... 

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts

How do you guys get such good palettes with a bukch of hairs and dresses!? It has literally only happened to me a single time and every other time it looks like this! Not to mention i have gotten the same 6 items almost every single week!?
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @yezx - I would miss you very much so you must stay 

@KaylaJ - Dixie has actually worn that bangle a few times. It’s one of the rare items that go on the left wrist. 

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    I think certain items have higher odds than others. Everyone here seems to have relatively the same items (geometric tote, parrot, white stole, etc) in their palette every week. When we had the regular TB boxes last week or whenever, I went through and bought 88 boxes (!) to try and get to some good stuff. Last week's palette was still crap with a July 4th bundle, ugh!!! This week is better in that there are four hairstyles. The fact is going by Linda's reference guide for TB items, there are just a crapton of shoes and accessories to get. And my theory is they have set the odds higher to land on those first or at least with more frequency.
    iOS
    @hollysisk you're the sweetest 💕

Make kkh great again: 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @yezx I feel bad that you have such bad luck with your boxes and stressed over exams. Sending you positive vibes and things will pass and work itself out. 💖 💕 💗 💕 💖 
    IOS Player