šŸ—³ļøSYS - New Fashion Voting Event Starts 1/18/19 !

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Did anyone buy tickets in your groups @kokokokonut?
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

I know I shouldn't get my hopes up šŸ˜£šŸ˜£ you guys might have to talk me down when they buy more tickets
    Donā€™t do it! You could use the money to buy stars or an SMC that are way more versatile. (Or something nice to enjoy in real life, of course!) Iā€™m here to support you :)
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited January 2019
    @LovelyEmma waiting until after the event started actually worked out great for me. Before, I would get tickets at 10pm and 4am when I was in bed and I'd have to wake up during the night and submit a look. But starting it 2 hours late, my looks are now due at 12am and 6am. I wake up at 6am. So I submit 2 looks when I get up and it doesn't mess up the timer any. I think before when I would submit my 27th look there would be 4 hours on the clock? So I would think as long as you timed it so you're submitting your initial looks within 4 hours of the event starting you shouldn't lose out on any submissions and maybe you can find a more flexible timeframe.
    Sadly i cant submit looks at night!
    I can stay on the computer from around 11 in the morning to around 6 in the afternoon :/Ā 
    Do you mean you canā€™t get ON the computer, even long enough to submit a look and shut down again? Ā If your only access is 11-4 I see your problem. Ā ;(. Iā€™m curious but I wonā€™t ask. I hope the situation changes for you.Ā 
    I cant stay on the computer all day and all night! Even if i could i wouldnt cuz thats dangerous :3
    I have to work with i can do ;)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    OkĀ  I won't ask anymore.Ā  I just feel for your situation and wish you could somehow eek out that 4th look each day.Ā  But you are doing great. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Just got the hair! Not something Iā€™m gonna wear a lot but I love experimenting!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhĀ 
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    So I know it won't last because they haven't submitted looks yet but it still feels good to pass players who bought tickets. My most recent look scored 46 even though it's usually a good scorer... So I kinda hope they pass me by alot and that doesn't come back to haunt me.
    šŸ§”šŸ¤šŸ’—
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    alice_kkh said:
    @Angeline & JonĀ Itā€™s not. Whoever said it was a fair competition needs a reality check. It all depends on dumb luck (what group you end up in) and other peopleā€™s choices (how many tickets they buy) unless you buy tickets yourself, but even then someone could easily outbid youā€¦ I hate how I have zero control over it, itā€™s driving me insane šŸ˜¶
    I think it would only be fair if the trendsetters ranking is based on the average points. I have no problem with ppl buying tickets to get to the hair on the main SYS prize but whoever has higher votes in average should still be the winner.
    šŸŽ iOS dollsšŸ“± Ā 
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    Rikk said:
    Donā€™t do it! You could use the money to buy stars or an SMC that are way more versatile. (Or something nice to enjoy in real life, of course!) Iā€™m here to support you :)
    I'm not planning on buying any but I'm pretty dang proud of myself for catching up to dolls who bought tickets. I just feel like if they buy more it defeats my purpose of even trying. As @Angeline & Jon pointed out, obviously my average is way higher than them but I'll probably still lose. It just stinks. I wanna win just one time! ONE TIME
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    Welp... Same here @Soundspretty ,Ā I just wanna win one time... But sadly this won't be that time.
    šŸ§”šŸ¤šŸ’—
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    How often are we supposed to be able to watch videos to unlock clothes? In the beginning of the event I could watch them once a day. Now, I haven't been able to watch them in the last 3 days. Anyone else have this problem? Or is it normal? @KalindaKing

iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Iā€™ve won the hair and am currently number 2 but thatā€™s cool for me as Iā€™m not feeling any of the prizes this week. The accessories arenā€™t my style, I LOVE the hair but not the weird star spikes and the dress is meh to me so Iā€™m not bothered!Ā 
    iOS playerĀ 
    level 69
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

So I came up with a new strategy, Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s gonna work but I guess itā€™s worth a shot. Since this girl only buys tickets when she loses her lead, Iā€™m not going to submit my last 2 looks until the very last hour of the event, Iā€™m hoping if I let her be first for a while sheā€™ll think she won and wonā€™t buy anymore tickets. In order to this tho, Iā€™m going to have to get up in the middle of the night so please tell me if itā€™s a stupid ideašŸ˜‚

(I hope she doesnā€™t read this forumšŸ˜‚)

iOS
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Rikk said:
    Iā€™m super inspired by one of my SYS friends ā€” she adds an animal every few rounds and it gives me so much joy!!!

Iā€™m going to do a round with Manolito the parrot in tribute.
    can i just say i love the fact your little parrot is called Manolito
    that's adorable

@alice_kkh i don't think it's a stupid idea at all! that's a good strategy, especially if now we know for a fact that even if the timer stops you do get the full points, good luck babe!Ā šŸ’•

@judithkkh Thanks!! ā¤ļø I'm gonna need all the luck I can get šŸ˜‚
    iOS
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited January 2019
    @soundspretty I am really rooting for you! I share your pain as tickets are always bought in my trendsetters group.Ā 

Not going to bother keeping these people a secret. I think this amount of ticket buying is ridiculous and i judge you for it šŸ¤£ I hold on to the fact that i am actually definitely #1 if #1 was fairly counted as the person not buying tickets.Ā 
    Also I am super proud of myself because I will be able to finish this event!Ā 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @Spleen WOW congrats!! That's the highest I have seen ever!
    iOS
    @alice_kkh I'm going to steal your strategy.

@charlottegold they're competing with each other and it's dumb. For the amount they're spending on tickets get a k-star package and buy multiple things sheesh. My first trendsetters the #1 spot had over 2000 points and I was in second and I didn't even have enough points to finish the SYS. Why???
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @Spleen WOW congrats!! That's the highest I have seen ever!
    Me too! I am definitely motivated to reach this milestone in the next SYS! @Spleen gorgeous look! Ā 
  • MaeqlpasaMaeqlpasa Registered Users, Member 18 Posts

I'm really loving the trendsetters hair, that's my doll after a motorcycle ride with her boy ā¤ļø

I don't care about trendsetters anymore, I'm currently in first place waiting until second buys tickets again and it's so stressful cause I've already surpassed her three times and she has bought a lot of tickets every time, so even though I'm averaging 50 per look and she only gets like 30 points per look I'm still gonna lose
    Ā 
    I still have three extra tickets I buyed in a past SYS, I don't know if should use them maybe I'll use them in the last minutes if my three tickets even have a chance against all the ones I know she is going to buy
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited January 2019

Good news, I did in fact get the hair. It's cuter than expected
    Bad news: I went ballgowns galore! Which while it got me some good votes, it's boring when you have to rely on the same thing and too worried to try something new

I'm going back and forth in T$ with 1st and 2nd. I'm not sure anyone has bought tickets, would that mean everyone gets the prizes?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    The girl who was in second and consistently behind me by 50-100 points the entire event just bought a bunch of tickets and is currently almost 200 ahead of me and I knew this was gonna happen but I want to scream!!!!
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    @KaylaJ only if you and the other tied for first place. Then you'd both get the top prize from what I understand.
  • surrjanesurrjane Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    Well guys, I started the SYS two days ago, haven't even been consistent with posting outfits before it moves to 2 tickets, and I am in the lead with 402 votes (second place has 294 to show the gap). So it looks like we are definitely put in groups by when we start (still not sure if "start" is when we open the app or open the SYS - because I hadn't opened the app at all since the SYS event began). But just saying, if our grouping is based on when we open the SYS and post our first outfit, then I will be strategizing from now onĀ  >:) as soon as spoilers are posted for it, if I love the trendsetters and don't care about the main rewards then I'm waiting it out until I'm in a group with the people who don't grind all day or care to open the game regularly. And especially don't care to buy tickets. LOL.
    A++ Lister (I can't convince myself to grind my way through the dating comeback). Level 82. Max Fans.
  • NayaritismNayaritism Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    It's been asked a couple times but things get lost under so many comments.
    @KalindaKing and @eggsandbananas will the Amazon players have a chance to make up for the missed earnables items?Ā 
    I absolutely love that skirt!
    Platform: Amazon
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
    (^you guys made that happen for Covet so the capability does exist)
    #ListenToFeedback
    (^you guys say you do, please prove that you actually do)
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Nayaritism I don't think so, but I'll send you a PM so we can chat.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @surrjane that is a great strategy! Definitely let me know if you find out if itā€™s based on when you open the app or the SYS because I would consider doing the same thing in the future if I didnā€™t like the main rewards but loved the Trendsetters rewards. #Strategy šŸ˜ˆ
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meĀ here
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    It's been asked a couple times but things get lost under so many comments.
    @KalindaKing and @eggsandbananas will the Amazon players have a chance to make up for the missed earnables items?Ā 
    I absolutely love that skirt!
    Not to be a negative Nancy but I wouldnā€™t get your hopes up.... Glu has never offered any of the items to the groups of people who didnā€™t get to experience the first few rounds of trendsetters at all, or that long ponytail to those in the very first testing round who couldnā€™t earn it when it was practically impossible to get without buying tickets (the second time around when the ponytail was given they lowered the points needed to 1200, but the first time it was more, which means some got the same prizes for less points).

Maybe be in the future as throwbacks items!!
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    edited January 2019
    @VampireBarbie I think you get sorted into a group after you submit your first look
    iOS
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @alice_kkh thank you!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meĀ here
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.