🗳️SYS - New Fashion Voting Event Starts 1/18/19 !

Comments

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited January 2019

i can now go have dinner in peace & happy
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts

I look like I’m about to go to a fancy adult prom!
    🍾
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    edited January 2019

Lately   I've been, I've been losing sleep,
    Dreaming about this voting event,
    But baby, I've been, I've been praying hard, 
    So I can win something without spending dollars,
    We'll be counting stars, yeah we'll be counting stars. 

Finish second but really happy with the hair and accessories. 

Also comparing to other similar hair that I have in my Kloset and other stars inspired headpieces  .
    IOS Player 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Congrats girl, dress is officially yours. I’m really upset, a girl bought tickets but went kinda MIA, many of us passed her day 2 or 3, and I held the lead all week until about 6 hours ago. But I still don’t wanna support trendsetters so I didn’t buy. The dress is really nice, congrats those who won!!

I looove this hair on my doll, I wish they had a version without the head piece! This is my first trendsetters I haven’t won, and I’m still recovering, but I’m happy I didn’t buy any tickets I guess

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    I actually won wow.. I wasn’t expecting it, always had big ticket buyers and really wanted this dress. Hair is not my cup of tea tho. 

• TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Feeling very disappointed, i made a lot of beautiful looks and they were getting 23 votes,and this girl was repeating the same looks  :'(
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    The last 30 minutes of this event was stressful! I know I shouldn’t have but I ended up buying tickets twice for this SYS - I was blinded by my desire for the dress (pls feel free to judge me 😅 I’m already judging myself plenty)
    And then I played dirty... I had been dancing around 1st place with another doll in the last few days of the event. Within the last 30 minutes I submitted some looks and made it to first even though I was in second place all day. I actually feel a bit bad about it but it was obvious the other doll was buying tickets too.

I’m mad at myself for giving in and buying tickets but I do love this dress!

I really think it would be better if Trendsetters had a cap or if it was based on average votes per look, as others have said. It would be waaaaaayy less stressful and more fun that way. Anyway, all of you dolls look amazing and I’m happy we made it through another SYS!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
    Congrats girl, dress is officially yours. I’m really upset, a girl bought tickets but went kinda MIA, many of us passed her day 2 or 3, and I held the lead all week until about 6 hours ago. But I still don’t wanna support trendsetters so I didn’t buy. The dress is really nice, congrats those who won!!

I looove this hair on my doll, I wish they had a version without the head piece! This is my first trendsetters I haven’t won, and I’m still recovering, but I’m happy I didn’t buy any tickets I guess

There is a similar hair with barettes in one of the Kollection. 
    IOS Player 
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited January 2019
    we do need a version of the trendsetters hair without the head piece because it's gorgeous
    i think that in general, we should be able to remove the head pieces of hairstyles
    channeling the stars with @kokokokonut @judithkkh and @katiealexandraa

🌙💫✨
    she/her
    add me here
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Well ticket-buyer-girl panicked that I passed her without buying tickets, so she  bought another medium pack of tickets

Girl, I hope you are happy with your $10 virtual dress... I know Glu is...

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    So I came third overall which I was happy with, seeing as the two in front of me were over 1000 tickets ahead from the start 😑
    Here is Em showing off her SYS clothes (top and skirt in photo 1, hair in photo 2 and Trendsetters hair and accessories in photo 3).
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    My doll and @haftime ‘s Everly are rocking the hair:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    2nd place. When I woke up in the middle of the night to submitting my last look I was 100 points ahead, with the ast look is would be 148. But I knew she would buy tickets at the end.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts

Finally i can seep peacefully, its 6 am where i live 😂
  • kkhplayerkkhplayer Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    edited January 2019
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Congrats on everyone who won the dress and to all the others who worked really hard. I am so glad the event is over. But my girls look gorgeous though @kokokokonut @VampireBarbie @skevans
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    My doll and her husband going for those 1960s prom vibes! Also I like the wardrobe corsage a lot more with the dress! 

iOS
  • kkhplayerkkhplayer Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    edited January 2019

I wish I had some friends on KKH to take pictures with.  No one I know plays KKH. 😭😢
    @kkhplayer what platform do you play on? I’m on iOS, if you play on an iPhone or iPad you should add me on FaceBook (click the link in my signature) and we can be in-game friends!
    she/her
    add me here

Art Gallery viewing but make it fashion with @mikaylachimo , @kokokokonut and @LindaVB
    IOS Player 
  • MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    Very happy to have won first place! It's never happened before as I refuse to buy ticket's... 
    kkhplayer said:

I wish I had some friends on KKH to take pictures with.  No one I know plays KKH. 😭😢
    @kkhplayer  - those eyes on your doll are stunning! Where were they from?? 

Last one, I promise 🙈
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Well congrats to all of you dolls that won the trendsetters prizes. Yall look so lovely. Well I won 14th place and my prize was pretty crappy. I'm pretty disappointed rn. It wasn't worthy of a screenshot. I won stupid energy bolts and cash. And that's all because I didn't caved in and bought tickets to complete this event. I didn't enjoy this event at all.

These were my last looks before the event ended.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Congratulations to all of you who got the dress. I finally passed the girl who bought tickets, but the doll who was 2nd all event, bought 1 ticket and beat me at the last minute. Kind of disappointed, all of this was for nothing. I am tired. I may have to withdraw from this game a few days. 

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Wow I'm so sorry that happened to you doll @Allegorie. That sucks. *Sigh* I guess that you and I had terrible luck this week. I'm treating myself this week with the V.I.P. earnables to make myself happy again🙂 #boycotttrendsetters
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• jiiiilllljiiiillll Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I submitted my last look 4 hours before closing. Unfortunately the 42 votes didn‘t count so i could not reach the hair (1117 votes). But i see 1159 votes on the trendsetter page.
    How is this possible?
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    jiiiillll said:
    I submitted my last look 4 hours before closing. Unfortunately the 42 votes didn‘t count so i could not reach the hair (1117 votes). But i see 1159 votes on the trendsetter page.
    How is this possible?
    You can send @KalindaKing or @eggsandbananas a private message, they can look into it and help you☺️😘
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.